[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you all so mad right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: trump_grimace_2106.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump_grimace_2106.webm
1 MB, 640x480
Trump literally just proved he's the farthest thing from Adolf Hitler, which is the truth. The media doesn't have any more ammunition against him, he just disarmed literally every protestor calling him Hitler.

You didn't seriously think he wasn't going to support Israel, right? You weren't literally that deluded, right?
>>
>>68295415

except people who paid attention and weren't dank memers always knew he supported Israel
>>
>>68295415
Anyone with half a brain knew he was going to support his allies. Seriously, since day one i said he was going to be the one capable of taking control of the country back.

Now he wont get shot.
>>
File: images (26).jpg (24 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
24 KB, 443x332
Th-thanks op...
>>
I don't understand why having all the Jews in their own country, and not in this one is a bad thing.
>>
>>68295415
Let’s be honest – Donald Trump is a loser. Count all his failed businesses. See how he kept his father’s empire afloat by cheating people with scams like Trump University and by using strategic corporate bankruptcy (excuse me, bankruptcies) to skip out on debt. Listen to the experts who’ve concluded he’s so bad at business that he might have more money today if he’d put his entire inheritance into an index fund and just left it alone.

Trump seems to know he’s a loser. His embarrassing insecurities are on parade: petty bullying, attacks on women, cheap racism, and flagrant narcissism. But just because Trump is a loser everywhere else doesn’t mean he’ll lose this election. People have been underestimating his campaign for nearly a year – and it’s time to wake up.

People talk about how "this is the most important election" in our lifetime every four years, and it gets stale. But consider what hangs in the balance. Affordable college. Accountability for Wall Street. Healthcare for millions of Americans. The Supreme Court. Big corporations and billionaires paying their fair share of taxes. Expanded Social Security. Investments in infrastructure and medical research and jobs right here in America. The chance to turn our back on the ugliness of hatred, sexism, racism and xenophobia. The chance to be a better people.

More than anyone we’ve seen before come within reach of the presidency, Donald Trump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors. Many of history’s worst authoritarians started out as losers – and Trump is a serious threat. The way I see it, it’s our job to make sure he ends this campaign every bit the loser that he started it.
>>
>>68299078

>t. increasingly nervous man
>>
Everyone be carefull. /pol/ is under attack! the amount of negitive Trump posts on /pol/ have increased rapidly. Liberal faggots from Reddit and other sites are trying to flood /pol/
>>
>>68299078
I AM WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR
>>
>>68295415
It's just reddit trying to be relevant
It'll die down in a few hours
>>
>>68295415
Get fucked
>>
>>68299078
>t. alberto barbosa
>>
Ironically the people calling him Hitler also hates Israel because of their support for the sheepfuckers of Palestine.
>>
>>68295415
Don't worry, lad. I understand. trump is a player, he is playing the game.

Don't forget
>trump wants to release the 28 pages
>said just today that Israel should pay for protection
>neutral in Palestinian conflict
>talked about a mystery country that funds islamic state. protip:he was talking about Israel

Believe me, it's anuddah shoah to the jews. His public "I love Israel" facade is not resonating with the high Jews. They know he is bullshitting.
>>
File: 1451758790315.jpg (8 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
1451758790315.jpg
8 KB, 303x166
>>68295415
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.