[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Berserkers (or berserks) were Norse warriors who are primarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 19
File: tcAEG0M.jpg (452 KB, 3266x1966) Image search: [Google]
tcAEG0M.jpg
452 KB, 3266x1966
>Berserkers (or berserks) were Norse warriors who are primarily reported in the Old Norse literature to have fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word berserk. Berserkers are attested to in numerous Old Norse sources.

Can you imagine that modern Swedish nu-males are biologically same people who used to succumb into unstoppable kombat trance and they would instill total terror on the hearts of their enemies before tearing them apart. Culture is such a poison or wealth.
>>
The biologically formidable men died on the fields of Central and Eastern Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries.

What he have today are the descendants of those who stayed at home or were hiding in the back of the line.
>>
>>68295011

It was sperg rage. They still have it in them.
>>
>>68295011
I remember reading somewhere that they basically were people who responded in a certain way to special mushroom-derived intoxicants. Maybe Sweden just needs better drug laws?
>>
File: Swiss.jpg (528 KB, 3266x1966) Image search: [Google]
Swiss.jpg
528 KB, 3266x1966
>>
Berserkers were specifically raised to be insane, they were moletsted or beaten like pitbulls and fed magic mushrooms before battle.

They were all genocided eventually or hunted down, there is no relation to berserkers and what you call yourselves today.
>>
>>68295382
Men slowly evolving to be weak cowards, it's better this way. The Goddess intended for men to be servants of women, the real humans. She took a 10000 year sleep and when she woke up she saw how out of hand things got, so she's slowly working to fix humanity and restore natural order.
>>
>>68295382

I don't think that theory has any basis on reality but please link if you know any.
>>
>>68295843
Not really, because berserkers are basically drug addicted people who were abused, europe is gestating a whole generation of them with this muslim multiculture shit. All they have to do is throw mushrooms into the mix and recruit them into the army.

There is no berserker gene, it's just crazy people with PTSD who are really high.
>>
>>68295539
What the fuck?
Berserkers weren't really like that in the saga's. Men were simply described as "going berserk" or "ganga berserksgang" for a brief moment. No mention of a specific warrior class or anything of that nature.
>>
>>68295382
WWI and WWII had more to do with it. Two consecutive generations where almost the entirety of the boldest and most physically capable men were culled from the population.

Europe before WWI & WWII... the world was basically under their boot heels. After... they get pushed around like the weak kid in PE.
>>
Have you ever snapped in the middle of a fight?

The tales most likely covered that but dramatized it for the sake of story. Still, the vivid imagery is enough to make you embrace the legends.
>>
>>68295843
>Mother goddess rules for 100s of thousands of years it's all living in caves bullshit
>Father god rules for some 10,000 years: multimillion people cities, global civilization, space exploration
>Mother goddess returns
we're fucked.
>>
>>68295843
if tihs is true why couldn't i just have been born a woman
>>
>>68296038
This, severe PTSD is one hell of a fucking drug already never mind if you start drinking mushroom soup that's well over modern reccommended doses while affected by it.

What basically happens is the traumatic memories come to the forefront during battle and force your adrenal gland to go bananas, you lose your thinking patterns and just turn into a ruthless killing/survival machine for an hour or two.
>>
>>68296211

Might be why Americans and Australians are the only masculine white men you'll find anymore. Europe ruined themselves.
>>
>>68295843
you mean except when she's on her period, pregnant, stressed out from work, out and about with chad, practising "mindfullness", "yoga" and assorted new age malarky, not "in the mood", too busy rearranging furniture, gossiping about her friends, rearranging the furnitere again, crying, having a bad hair day, taking a sabbatical and taking 2 hours at the supermarket because she can't fgure out which brand of flour is better?
>>
>>68296211

There's difference between historical trauma and biology. I'm yet to see any valid proof of your claims.
>>
they just got high on mushrooms, like when niggers take PCP and become terminators
>>
>>68295382
At least he admits it
>>
File: Caroleans.jpg (57 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
Caroleans.jpg
57 KB, 800x390
The Swedes went from Caroleans to Cucks
Its a sad transition
>>
>>68296397
Males are subhuman creations of the goddess. They start out as any other human but are mutated by an agent called testosterone, that muddies the mind but lets them bulk muscle for labor quickly. The Goddess intended for them to be slaves to humans, women, but while she slept things went differently. Now she's working to end the males torment by feminizing them, trans people are just some of the first, having feminized brains. You're a victim of circumstance, if you were born a few hundred years later you would have developed normally, these are just growing pains for all of humanity.
>>
>>68296038
This. The generation raised on sjw bullshit is already prone to violent outbursts. Can't wait to see how governments use them in the future.
>>
>>68295483
No. Too many mugrats/migrants will get their hands on them and go berserk themself. Not a good idea desu senpai
>>
File: Karoliners.jpg (76 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
Karoliners.jpg
76 KB, 800x604
>>68296810
The Karoliners were were deeply religious and disciplined.

Modern Sweden, on the other hand...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Sweden

I'm think there might be a pattern.
>>
>>68295843
Was this the grand jew plan all along? Oy vey
>>
>>68297219
They also had a strong leader to believe in and keep them united
>>
The berserkers were a myth with nothing to back it up. Bigfoot and Count Dracula have more evidence. Just because you roleplay one in your Dungeons and Dragons weekly meetup doesn't mean they ever existed.
>>
>>68296625
This. Take something that gets your brain go into overdrive and numbs your pain and add a battle situation then you are pretty much a berserker.
>>
Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
That feel when wont die swinging axes at your enemy and then unite with fallen comrades in valhalla.
>>
>>68295521
Solid bantz
>>
>>68296211
>WWI and WWII had more to do with it
Sweden sat out of both of those, mate.
>>
>>68295011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE
>>
>>68297324
some people snap pretty easily under pressure, give them an axe and someone who is trying to murder them and you get a berserker
>>
>>68295011

Lindy Beige did a pretty good vid on Berserkers and the propigated myths

>>
I dont know man i met some Danish in Afghanistan and they were pretty fucking insane, one of them actually carried a pick axe with him and had long hair and a huge beard.

People used to just nickname them vikings.

But i don't know about Swedish men, they seem very very different
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>68297628

Oh You
>>
File: 18468476765.jpg (28 KB, 236x343) Image search: [Google]
18468476765.jpg
28 KB, 236x343
>>68297400
wew lad
>>
>>68295011
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/stamfordbridge.html

Relevant. A great read.
>>
The facts and the fictions

>>
Gothvargr the skull chewer settled down with his rapeslave wife in slavic, french, and greek trading posts

Sven the cuck was a scared pussy who decided he'd stay home and farm
>>
File: laughing illegal alien.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing illegal alien.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>68295843
>women
>leaders of anything but the kitchen
>out-competed by men even there
>>
>>68296623
Temperament is an inheritable trait. Hell, it's selected for heavily in animal husbandry and in some cases defines a breed vs. another.

Cull the temperament, affect the population.
>>
>>68295843
>The Goddess intended for men to be servants of women, the real humans.

Why does she not provide me with one?
>>
>>68299173

And the proof? I don't like when people cut corners for their convenience.
>>
>>68299204
yeah what the fuck is up with this goddess

im sacrificing chattel every month and cant get a white gf and yet chad thundercock is rewarded with unlimited pussy and doesnt even read evola
>>
>>68296818
Male reproductive organs are more evolved than females'. Females' reproductive organs are literally stranded in the fetal stage.
Males have a stronger anatomy, more ribs, and a larger cranial case. It's pretty obvious who's intended to be the slave here so just go kneel down and submit to Dyeus Pter.
>>
>>68297555
The Swedes ceased being a power in Europe after they wasted themselves in a similar fashion a century and a half earlier with their wars against Russia.
>>
>>68299404
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
>>
>>68299797

I know where the poster is getting at but it doesn't mean such thing even happened. I don't intend to be like feminists who believe things without robust proof.
>>
>>68299404
I ain't wasting my time doing your homework for you. I pointed you in the right direction. If you really need it, I can link a bunch of animal husbandry articles and veterinary medicine journals.

Maybe elsewhere I would commit the energy, but not on 4chan.
>>
>>68295843
Wouldn't be surprised if the snake was innocent and never uttered 1 word about the tree of knowledge.

That's what you can expect from women
>>
>>68295011
False to be honest.
They wore bear skins.
Hence the name ber(bear) serkr(skin)
Mongols need to learn actual Norwegian.
>>
>>68300377
>wanting to stay an ignorant cuck
>not wanting to expand your understanding

Eating the fruit was necessary for humanity to advance.
>>
File: 1407168442268.png (334 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
1407168442268.png
334 KB, 640x464
Any modern European peoples are but a shadow of their former selves. Just look at what decades of denazification did to the German people.
>>
>>68300186

So you don't have any proof to support your claims and just decide to leave the argument. Alright I think we can agree you're just making it up.
>>
>>68300618
"Progress" is how humanity dies.
>>
File: Krieger.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Krieger.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>68299584
This made me laugh way more than it should have.
>>
>>68297751
>>68298239
wew
>>
>>68300787
>having civilization without knowing good from evil

Good luck with that.
>>
Didn't the Celts kill them all?
>>
>>68301213
Humanity should want to be no more than animals in the woods. It's better that way - at least we won't destroy all life on earth
>>
>>68300146
I like Fins, so here's some stuff.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17437562

http://avsabonline.org/blog/view/article-summary-behavioral-differences-among-breeds-of-domestic-dogs

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4204639/

Humans are subject to temperament inheritance just like domesticated animals, and all mammals for that matter. WWI and WWII were massive unnatural selection drivers that effectively eliminated the population with the guts, determination, and will to survive from being a considerable factor in the breeding pool in Europe.
>>
I heard that berserkers was just a term for Champion?
A noble would have his berserker pretty much a glorified thug/killing machine
He was the greatest Warrior of a group meaning that he wasn't just a crazy freak with strength.
And that when he went into battle he was told you Win or you don't come back kindof like a spartan along with the training.

So the legend built around the berserker instilling fear in the enemy.
If you're just some farmer with a spear you're going to run for your life which will get you killed because routing is where you get hacked to pieces.
>>
>>68301457

Shit, guts and determination meant shit during WW1 and 2 too, so it was one massive mindfuck for us as a species.
>>
Supposedly, they got that way due to drug use.

We need to give Swedes some cocaine.
>>
File: 1453867852783.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453867852783.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>68296818
>>
>>68301457

None of those show that Swedes were even subjected to such selection, pretty much all off topic. That's only far fetched wishing.
>>
>>68301391
I can't really disagree with you there.
>>
>>68301659
Actually, soldiers that were good at fighting, who liked to fight, were known as being especially courageous or stern willed on all sides, in both wars, were often transferred to units specifically deployed to the most brutal combat zones and sent to take the most important of objectives. They also suffered the worst casualties because they were used up in the aforementioned areas.
>>
File: 4621095823.jpg (422 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4621095823.jpg
422 KB, 1024x768
>>68301677
these ... Amanita Muscaria
>>
>>68301540
nah, it was just any noble dude fit to wear clothes made out of fucking bears

viking faggots are the fucking worst - worse than mlp, communists, metalheads, atheists
>>
>>68295843
this is some WE WUZ shit
>>
>>68297752
>Long hair and beard
>Afghanistan

I'm assuming military, but how'd they get away with having such hair?
>>
Who cares. The vikings were literally the niggers of the north seas
>>
>>68295011
>>68295388
>>68295483
>>68295539
>>68296038
>>68296625
>>68297324
>>68297379

You guys have no fucking clue. Seriously

http://uppsalaonline.com/berserk.htm
>>
>>68296818
I think you mean all those trans and faggots are just cancer to humanity that's been allowed to fester for too long and we're overdue for a removal
>>
>>68301844
Swedes suffered very badly in their wars with Russia. The entire Swedish population is smaller than the city I currently live in. Sweden in 1700 had a population of about 1.6 million. They lost some 200,000 fighting age men in the great northern war with Russia.
>>
File: VALHALLA RISING Priority still.jpg (846 KB, 3800x2229) Image search: [Google]
VALHALLA RISING Priority still.jpg
846 KB, 3800x2229
>>
>>68302292

And here is an even more detailed look at the theory and practice of it.

http://www.uppsalaonline.com/uppsala/somafera/
>>
>>68300146
so you cant think intelligently for yourself, you need EXPLICIT, EASY TO FOLLOW orders on how to think
>>
>>68301659
this, surviving either WW as a average Joe on any side was basically pure fucking luck. WW2 was brutal but WW1 was so fucking bad with mustard gas and shit entire nations of people who hated each other mutually agreed not to use it any longer as it killed both sides horribly. Also the Spanish Flu did a huge number on mankind as well. Realistically we're just long overdue for a massive war or a epidemic that culls a good 15-20% of the population where only the strong or smart enough survive. Numales won't be the survivors when we face another big disaster they'll likely die out as being a faggot or an 'intellectual' isn't going to help them survive.

Humans are literally a cancer to themselves when they aren't culled out naturally. Happens with every fucking animal it's just the first time any of us remember now as technology has allowed tons of weaklings to survive that should've died out and never passed on shit genetics.
>>
>>68295011
berserkers are a myth, or at least the modern depiction of them.

the closest historical thing named a berserker is a Lords Champion who wore a bear skin to signify his position.

nor is there any actual context of people eating mushrooms to go beserk.

there is however, some of people biting shields or working themselves up with hooting and hollering, but these were very specific circumstances and none were ever called a berserker.

hell one of the shield biters lost teeth because a guy ran up and kicked his shield while he was biting it, which honestly sounds like the most logical course of action to me, other then outright stabbing the idiot.

i do think there was also like one instance of a guy cutting himself to intimidate the enemy, but he was still not called a beserker, at the time at least.
>>
>>68303021
>berserkers are a myth

Go say that to a Somaferan's face.
>>
>>68303283
cant say something to the face of something that doesn't exist.

nor ever did, and even if they "did", they certainly dont now.
>>
>>68302960
Right. But that was average Joes. Germany, in preparation for operaiton Michael in WWI, put together some 300,000 stosstruppen (impact troops) who were the experts, survivors, trench raiders, and overall hardasses of their army. The used up almost the entirety of them as the spear tip in operation Michael. This was in the last year of the war after millions of casualties suffered by all sides.

Do you think Germany would be a different place today if you put 300,000 hard boiled men of action there?
>>
>>68302309
Trans women are women afflicted with the testosterone curse that turns women into men. They are the next stage for males, as we slowly remove masculinity from the earth.
>>
>>68302416

>Swedes suffered very badly in their wars with Russia.

L O L

It was actually Finland who suffered while the eternal svensson hid behind our backs while we fought for their freedom. Thank god we were saved by the god king Alexander.
>>
>>68295382
>implying those formidable men didnt have children
>implying they didn't have as much as 4-8 children during that era.

You need to go out more rather than shitposting on 4chan all day. Before my country was industrialized, my grandparents were having as much as 8-10 children and were getting married as young as 15. Human beings didn't progress as the years went by in the modern era, it REGRESSED.
>>
>>68303811
take your medicine
>>68303695
probably be exactly the same, look at the other Euro nations that were victors in WW2 they all fell to massive liberalism and faggotry also. Having additional men of action wouldn't have done shit to stop the poisoning of the Euro cultures minds with liberal ideas of utopia
>>
BAZAAAAAAAAAKA
>>
>>68296810
The amount of angry, armed white men in this photo makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>68297628
Underrated post
>>
>>68295011
>Swedish nu-males are biologically same people
If you don't have red hair you're not a viking, dumb cuck. Swedes aren't vikings - they just live on their land.
>>
>>68295382
Mostly true, but there are warrior descendants of these berzerkers. Such as myself. In a fight I use every fighting tactic I've ever seen in movies, subconsciously.
>>
>>68300710
if behavioral genes effect dogs so much, they must affect us so much. pretty simple
>>
>>68295521
>Swiss.jpg
>>
literally
>we wuz kings
Scared white pissbabies swaddling themselves in the deeds of dead men in the hopes it will make up for the pathetic lives they're currently living. It won't, your ancestors are dead and gone forever. Look at yourselves and acknowledge that everything they did amounted to nothing.
>>
>>68295011
Except they aren't. In the 1800s a bunch of Nord's left for the US and Canada, these were the Alpha's who saw opportunities for their families and would brave the oceans, Indians and greedy Jews to make a stake and have an opportunity for a better life. These were the Alphas, the descendants of the Berserkers. The modern Nord's are nothing but stock from farmers and fishermen who lost their warrior spirit centuries ago.
>>
File: 1365037759666.jpg (59 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1365037759666.jpg
59 KB, 268x237
>>68304203
this nigga is right
>>
>>68295011
Look up lindybeige's youtube vid on berserkers.
>>
>>68305208
They left for South Australia too in the 1800s.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
this entire thread is garbage and i can smell how bad all of you smell

>looking up to degenerate savage gluttonous pig men
>>
>>68296447
>hour or two
On shrooms? More like six to ten hours man
>>
>>68295382
>Muh genes
Stop being a faggot swede and go and kill some refugee you easily get away with really fucking easily the government cant afford to investigate every refugee death when they dont even have documentation of 75% of them
>>
>>68305309
Ah yes forgot that my bad Aussiebro. I had some family go there just found it out recently.
>>
>>68295011
Vikings were not the general population of Sweden. It's like saying Jamaicans were pirates. The peasants and whoever worked the land in the Scandinavia were cucks. Vikings were pirates. The only relation to the peasants that inhabited Sweden were rape babies. And apparently they didn't rape enough of their population. Maybe they should have.
>>
>>68304838
you sucker punch people from behind don't you cunt
>>
>>68305987
Nope, I see their arms lift in slow motion before they hit me, and I hit their arms down with my forearms. Then follow through with a jaw hit, and knock them out. Happens instinctively.
>>
>>68295843
>Goddess
God's punching bag

>women
humanity's punching bag
>>
>>68306224
My family always taught me to cripple if I got into a fight. Pop knees and elbows the other direction. Break jaws etc. Basically an immediate disabling, I always freak out about getting sued but than again I don't start the shit.
>>
>>68306224
it's a reflex, but this is how you parry punches properly so I guess you know a bit about fighting without wide swinging like an ape
>>
>>68295011
Yeah I wish modern day Swedes were still drugged up murder machines. That'd make their country much better, or at least more interesting for the news.
>>
File: 1441431917499.gif (272 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441431917499.gif
272 KB, 250x250
>>68295843
>retards actually reply to this bait
>>
>>68306632
Men are always prone to random outbursts of violence at anything that sets off their delicate emotional balance. You are truly beasts, only cutting out that testosterone and filling you with estrogen can save you.

>>68306847
No bait my costanzaesque friend, only the solidness of the gold pill.
>>
>>68295011
>>
>>68295011
First came the agriculture that softned the once hard blooded Hunter and gathers. This allowed the first cities to be build and men could hide behind the walls or had armies to protect them, some didnt even Hunt anymore.
See that the berserkers existed in a region were agriculture is relatively new.

Then came the industrialization and the life become sofrer with time.
>>
>>68307072
Men live as nature intended: violently. You are goddamn right we are beasts. Our violent ways kept humanity alive. I'm sure your goddess would feed us twigs or something though.
Also
>obvious bait
>I bit
>I'm drinking
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x492
>>68306718
>>68295011
fight back Swede man.
My grandparents are from your country & you're an embarrassment now
>step out the fucking cu.ck shed
>>
>>68307072
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Just a taste of what would happen in your matriarchal utopia.
>>
>>68297438
tfw never drink with Odin. :(
>>
>>68296818
Well, where does Kek fit into this, he's my god.
>>
>>68307847
No idea why you linked to me as well. I am an American...
>>
>>68307709
And we have to grow away from nature, which is violent. To go against our natural inclinations to become more collective and to grow as a society is what being human is all about, not that someone with testosterone poisoning would understand that too well. We will grow, we will leave behind earth and nature for something better, and men will disappear before that happens, science will help us past our limitations and we will no longer need them, no one will have to suffer mutation again. It will be so much better, there is no use fighting progress, to be relieved you need to learn to accept it. It's a brighter future, and you can come along for the ride, as one of the last victims of nature.
>>
Yeah I read somewhere they ate drugged up brownies to get their power level.
>>
>>68308329
Obvious bait, if not you're pretty retard

Everything we are came from nature, including our rational thinking
>>
>>68308016
Materialism is a toxic ideology for everyone, friend. It causes men to shoot each other and causes discord among women. Also, dialymail.

>>68308232
The Goddess the highest god. She is mightier than all others.
>>
>>68295011
>>
>>68308554
Everything we are came from civilization and using tools to overcome our nature. For the hundred thousand years humans have existed we haven't been able to progress until we started coming together more and collectivizing. Nature is not a good thing, it's violent, full of disease and hunger, and everything we are provides more for us than what nature can.
>>
>>68308329
What the fuck are you even talking about? That made absolutely no sense.

Progress is now killing off the part of humanity that knows how to hunt and feed the rest of the herd?
>>
>>68295011
Well considering most of their culture was destroyed due to religion moving in those parts and wiping out that pagan shit.
>>
>>68308794
We can provide for ourselves, we don't need to hunt. We don't need to do the things that helped us to survive in nature, not to rape or murder or to steal, those things hurt society. To grow together and stop being individual, but rather grow into one human organism we need to adapt to have the simplest interactions with no friction. This means removing our differences like gender or ethnicity and becoming human pieces. It is the future and men have no place there, they are to be unnecessary.
>>
>>68304838
>I use every fighting tactic I've ever seen in movies

hopeless
>>
>>68295011
This is just a meme, OP. Ask anyone in /his/; derp-rage never existed.
>>
>>68303589
>>68303021

this is false
>>
>>68307847

thats a fin not a swede you idiot
>>
File: 3498753891475903.jpg (810 KB, 1000x988) Image search: [Google]
3498753891475903.jpg
810 KB, 1000x988
>>68308763
Oh well, guess we have to succumb to nature for thousands of more years.
>>
File: ive seen.gif (1 MB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
ive seen.gif
1 MB, 500x286
>>
>>68301213
>not knowing evil in the first place
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.