[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a redpilled Jew anything. Seriously, I think Jews are evil.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 82c.jpg (88 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
88 KB, 677x995
Ask a redpilled Jew anything.

Seriously, I think Jews are evil. I'm evil. I'm about to take a shower but I'll answer any questions you have about being Jewish or evil.

I mean I'm a young unitiated Jew so I don't know about the Illuminati shit. But I specifically am an evil Jew. And I think thats too much of a coincidence to ignore. That I happen to be evil, and happen to be a Jew, I just think all Jews must be evil.

If no one responds its fine too.
>>
>>68294728
Why do Jews love black people?
>>
>>68294728
>I'm about to take a shower

Probably a mistake.
>>
File: beauty.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
beauty.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>68294998
Racemixing will destroy the West and pave the way for one world government where Jews will never have to fear antisemitism again + can rule unfettered

In my opinion, anyway
>>
File: 1416440986284.jpg (50 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1416440986284.jpg
50 KB, 556x561
>>68295071
>>
File: 1458492462265.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458492462265.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>68295071
>>
>>68295071
Haha very funny goy, you should know that Jews don't really care about Holocaust jokes, especially not young Jews because we are disconnected from the events we don't even give a shit that they happened
>>
>>68294998

yeah about that...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html
>>
>even the Jews on /pol/ are antisemitic
Wow.

It's not all Jews, just the ones that thought it'd totally prove the Jewish stereotype wrong if they became Marxists. Marxists are our real enemies.
>>
i have jews in my family, my uncle aunt and their 2 daughters

how do they see non jew like me, even if we are in the same family?
>>
>>68296269
Uh huh.

You can believe this. That's fine. No one's stopping you, goy.

Or you could redpill and learn that Jewish culture itself is what causes the degeneracy. My parents are hardcore greedoes, just like me.
>>
>>68296413
Lesser. Jews sincerely believe we are the chosen people.

It's all my Jew family ever talks about, is how great the Jews are and how much we've accomplished in the face of so much opposition.
>>
File: 1435195064597.jpg (29 KB, 305x287) Image search: [Google]
1435195064597.jpg
29 KB, 305x287
>>68294728
Awww so cute inverse psychology ! They fear Jew cause they don't know about Illuminated Zionist fanatics who shed the blood of there own kin to implement Greater Israel.. you no different then any one ..
>>
>>68296269
No, what's there to believe? The original creator of the Ben Garrison edits was a full blown heeb cultural marxist who did it ironically.
>>
Do you try to destroy the west?

Like, do you, personally, hate white people?
>>
>>68294728
So you're an "evil" Jew, why do you define yourself as "evil" and what constitutes other Jews being "evil"?
>>
>>68298520
I am selfish and have no compassion for others.

I think Jews are a superior people. If we control everything then who has natural selection chosen to rule this planet, goy?

Aryans like to talk a big game about being master race but ultimately they are just like dindus who try to take power for themselves with violence, "muh militia, muh race war, muh self-reliance"

If white people are so great, why are they constantly btfo by the Jew World Order? Its because Jews know the carrot is more effective than the stick, we have much better methods of attaining power

All Jews also believe we are superior to the other races. I will protect another Jew because I know that Jew would protect me, its a very efficient way of staying out of trouble.

And when all is said and done all other races will be destroyed. All nations. There will be one country actually, the nation of Israel, the only country allowed to have borders because muh antisemitism. You don't see anyone asking Israel to take in refugees. Borders are currently being swept away but Israel gets to keep ours.

So Jews will be in possession of a strong, homogenous country; stable borders; an excellent position on the international stage; and Jews or our puppets everywhere, in all positions, in all important govts worldwide.

Feels bretty good man.
>>
>>68296620
Babylon will be once more
>>
>>68296942
White people aren't as great as they think they are.

I know theres a lot of shit about dindus but I could find you just as much about thuh whites.

> Meanwhile you will never see a headline like "JEW DRIVES ICE CREAM TRUCK INTO HOOKER ORGY"
>>
>>68294728
>>68295886
Time for you to start paying those gold shekels...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAticaizX1U
>>
File: big thighs.jpg (49 KB, 418x488) Image search: [Google]
big thighs.jpg
49 KB, 418x488
>>68301417
I like Donald Trump. I hope your strong goy leader can make things fair in this sick world for once.
>>
So i'm a redpilled Sephardic Jew.

Are you Ashkenazi or Sephardi? Also, are you gonna move back to Israel?
>>
>>68301639
Ashkenazi, grandparents from Poland and Russia

And yes I am waiting until I have enough money to move and live comfortably on my own. Can't wait honestly
>>
>>68301556
THICKEST
>>
>>68301981
You like her thighs, goy?

Too bad her pussy is for circumcise cock only
>>
>>68301981
>>68302106
Oh right I forgot your cock is probably circumcised already because of our epic Jew prank hahahahah
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.