[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let illegal Asian female immigrants into America??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MK.jpg (112 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
MK.jpg
112 KB, 640x960
What say you to this deal?

Let all female Asians into America based on this criteria: They either score very high academically, or score high on the beauty scale.
Every month, 10 Americans males will be picked at random to give the Asian women who did not score well academically, a beauty rating on a scale of 0 to 10. Those who get an 8 average will get to stay, those who don't will be booted out.
And how would you rate this girl on a scale of 0 to 10? Would you let her into America?
>>
>>68294715
Can we make it into a reality TV show?
>>
>>68294715
No, they'll take all the STEM jobs.
>>
>>68294847
Sure. I think it would be a profitable TV show.
>>
>>68294715
>posts it's again
>should be considered as spam/repost

Canadian....I'm shocked
>>
>>68294963
This is an entirely different thread.
>>
File: 1457640803811.jpg (48 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1457640803811.jpg
48 KB, 399x482
>>68294715
No, they have to go back. Illegals weaken our economy. If they want to be here, they have to come here LEGALLY.
>>
>>68294857
The ones who are getting the beauty rating did not do well academically.
>>
>>68295056
If you give them a high beauty rating of an average of 8, they will be coming to US legally.
>>
>>68295083
>>68295152
If they were really that beautiful then they should have no trouble finding someone to marry them.
>>
>>68295330
Then they will get through legally that way.
>>
bumpl...
>>
My thread is dying...
>>
NOBODY CARES LEAF
>>
>>68294715
Nope, not unless they have a job that an American (really, truly, and after a thorough process of finding a suitable candidate) cannot/ will not do, or they sink their claws into some suckered who marries them. Hotness and a lack of poo colored skin is not a factor.
>>
>>68296737
Isn't there a greater number of males than females in America.

If there is, well, problem solved.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.