[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck has happened to /pol/? What's with all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: disgusted.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck has happened to /pol/? What's with all the people defending a proud Jew loving demagogue? What happened to calling a spade a spade?

The board is literally a kikeservative propaganda site now.
>>
He's shilling to get the vote - the sacrifice to Make America Great Again.
>>
sending mexicans back is the first step in the right direction
>>
>"I didn’t come here to pander to you about Israel" -Lord Trump
>>
>>68292702
Fuck off shill
>>
>>68292702
>implying /pol/ isn't a nationalist board

Fuck off back to /lgbt/
>>
>>68292702
So who do we vote for?
>>
All the best posters migrated to 8/pol/ a long time ago.
>>
>>68293232
Trump
>>
>>68292702
We literally have nothing to lose, If he is a kike then nothing will change if anyone else is elected
>>
Ye, call a spade a spade, a spic a spic and a trump a kike
>>
File: 9120.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9120.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>68293186
>nationalist
>supports a sellout
>>
Tell me about it. That's why I've switched my vote to Hillary.
>>
there is absolutely nothing wrong with a jew who loves america
>>
>>68293487
>nationalist
>not supporting Nationalism for the Jews
>>
>>68292702
It's all relative, you have to compare him to all the other candidates. Trump might be a fan of Israel, but he won't sell out America for them like everyone else will.
>>
>>68293588
We have for almost 70 years. They can support themselves now.
>>
>>68293769
didn't he say he wanted them to pay us back for all of the military aid we've been sending them?

what's the problem?
>>
>>68293942
They want us to vote for Cruz or Hillary instead, because Trump supports Jews.

Get it? Don't you get it?

Exactly, it's more meaningless shilling bullshit. There's still no other choice than Trump.
>>
>>68292702
If he supports Israel, I don't give a shit. One bad position in a sea of great ideas. Big deal.
>>
>>68293769
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_2AOso2yCk
>>
>>68292702
You have to appease those who run the world to get in. It's easier to defeat your enemies from the inside
>>
>>68292702
Tell me what are the odds of getting an actual Jew hater into office?

Dealing with Israel is a necessary evil for the time being for anyone hoping to be president
>>
>>68292702
>The board is literally a kikeservative propaganda site now.

This so hard
>>
ITT: We love trump because he says what he thinks. Uh I dont mind him saying he loves jewish cock hes lying this time!!!
>>
>>68294400
Unless you're a cock sucking shill you'll offer up a possible alternative.

There is none, there can be none in the current political climate because you have support Israel to a certain extent to make it into office, and this is just another sad pathetic attempt to keep Trump from winning at all costs.
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (546 KB, 1031x1880) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
546 KB, 1031x1880
>>68292702
I'd call it a full frontal attack
>>
File: 1442936638152.png (158 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1442936638152.png
158 KB, 300x345
>>68294744
/pol/ before today
>Trump will dismantle the status quo and maga

/pol/ today
>Trump might be pro-israel but he's not as pro-israel as everyone else. He has to be pro-israel he a gud boy.
>>
>>68295160
>He has no argument, so he just repeats the original flawed argument

He's still the best choice and the only person who dared utter Israel should pay back money.

You're shilling against Trump, not even for anyone in particular.
>>
>>68295160
>trump says he's pro-israel
>wants to be neutral

>trump panders to AIPAC
>says israel should start paying us back

what the fuck is the problem?

and answer the question
who is a less pro-israel candidate?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.