[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did America do in ww1? didn't they join late and shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
what did America do in ww1? didn't they join late and shit?
>>
>>68292447
We shouldn't have joined at all. Eurofags can't win a war without us.
>>
>>68292447
joined when russia dropped out so the kikes could still win
>>
>>68292447
We supplied them. We then eventually got in and helped the bogged down and demoralized allies.
>>
Wilson sold us out to the kikes so we were forced to join.
>>
>>68292447
because eurokeks were afraid of losing to germany on the west and have russia winning on the east at the same time
>>
>>68292666
This. One of the many reasons why Woodrow Wilson was the WORST president.
>>
>>68292781
this

Also, remember that WW2 was nothing but a continuation of WW1.
>>
>>68292447
>what did America do in ww1? didn't they join late and shit?

Germany was using unrestricted maritime warfare sinking Americas merchant navy, America didn't like this because it was hurting its economy, it had lots of goods to trade and nobody to trade with while Europe was at war, so America said fuck this and thus entered WW1 to hasten its end so business could resume as normal, it's also why America/UK wanted to go easy on Germany via Versailles, can't do trade with a broken country/continent, while France wanted to fuck Germany up even more, can't say I blame them really :^)

tl;dr money
>>
>>68292447
Hitler had control of pretty much the entire European continent until we stepped in. Allies pretty much said "welp, we're fucked" and gave us control by making Eisenhower the Supreme Allied Commander. When Pearl Harbor was attacked, Churchill said "we have won the war" referring to our inevitable direct military intervention.
>>
>>68293493
>WW1
I have the reading comprehension of a cantaloupe
>>
>>68293493
>American education
>>
File: asasd.jpg (26 KB, 508x409) Image search: [Google]
asasd.jpg
26 KB, 508x409
>>68293493
>>
>>68292666

But I mean, Eurofags were fighting Eurofags. Regardless of what America did, one group of Eurofags would have won, making your statement incorrect.
>>
>>68292684
But wilhelm didnt fight the jews, so they would still be kike'd no matter what. We shouldn't have joined in ww2 though...
>>
File: chinesekek.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
chinesekek.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>68293493
>ww1
>Hitler
>>
File: 103692.jpg (58 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
103692.jpg
58 KB, 450x600
>>68292447

Why did you post of Soviet soldiers in Latvia in 1965?
>>
>>68293493
ahh ya goofed there anon.
WW1 isn't really covered well here either beyond "the horrors of war, wants it all for lets be pacifists" so i can see why it slipped past ya.
>>
>>68293463
>the british and their lies

the Lusitania was found to have literal tons of unregistered arms when it was sank, and the british government was so embarrassed about it that they shot up the wreck, trying to cover up the evidence. The germans were completely justified in their sinking of commercial ships.
>>
>>68294349
>the Lusitania was found to have literal tons of unregistered arms.. blah blah blah

Doesn't refute the point that German u-boats were not using unrestricted maritime warefare disrupting Atlantic trade and shipping and disrupting Americas economy/trade which is why America entered, nearly 2 years after the Lusitania was sank.

2 years, the Lusitania was sank in 1915

WW1 1917 - 1918
>>
>>68295853
>WWI 1917-1918
Last time I checked WWI started in 1914 Ahmed.
>>
>>68294175
Or, the more likely option, where I thought I saw a "II" where there was a "1"
>>
>>68296726
>Last time I checked WWI started in 1914 Ahmed.

Not for America it didn't :^)

Then again I guess satire isn't one of your strong points
>>
>>68297109
Well when you write WWI 1917-1918 you make the implication that the war itself only went that long. You should've been more specific. Of course the real reason America joined was the Zimmerman telegram where Germany encouraged Mexico to invade the US as well as the sinking of 5 US ships in 1917. It wasn't just or even primarily the sinking of the Lusitania.
>>
>>68297695
>It wasn't just or even primarily the sinking of the Lusitania

I never said it was, infact I didn't even mention the Lusitania until the other guy did.

My point was America entered to hasten the end of the war so it could continue to resume trading with Europe, America was producing a lot of goods and nobody to sell to while Europe was a at war, again why I mentioned Versailles, Amercia wanted the UK and France to go easy with it, because post-war trade.
>>
>>68298612
Well in the US there was a very large pacifist movement dedicated to keeping the US out of the war. I admit I wasn't reading the entire thread so I apologize for jumping into the discussion half way. It seems to me, from the study of American politics, that President Wilson was looking to take American interests internationally including in trade but the majority of politicians were against the war until he forced their hand by putting American ships directly in the line of fire of German U-boats without permission of Congress. When American ships were being fired at it galvanized public opinion that we were under attack as well but not until Americans saw sustained military interaction with Germany through the handiwork of Wilson.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.