[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1W XEI1Wteg should we be i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ISIS explosive canoe.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ISIS explosive canoe.webm
3 MB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WXEI1Wteg

should we be in Syria, or should we stay out of there?
>>
Just tell the US to stop supporting Terrorists.
>>
what in the HEKC was that dogger doing @ 17 seconds
>>
>>68291205
I'm just saying, I am in the Armed Forces and to be honest, I don't know if another Middle Eastern mission is worth it... It will accomplish 0.
>>
I don't care anymore, nuke that shit my nigga. Almost 20 years of this bullshit, you would think they would get tired of it.
>>
>blow people up
>IN A BOAT
they're really running out of ideas
>>
>>68290956
they should really spend more on bettter cameras with betetr fps and hd
>>
>>68290956
I was expecting ISIS to tie them to the boat then let it sink into the ocean, but they just decided to blow it up in the water.
>>
>>68290956

ISIS should just focus on making snuff films instead. This latest webm doesn't make me feel anything at all.
>>
>>68290956
Such propaganda. Clearly fake. They switched the people out of dummies at the end.
>>
File: SelfContainedCompactor.jpg (88 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
SelfContainedCompactor.jpg
88 KB, 1280x1024
>>68291741
every day i see my compactor at work i think "how long until isis puts someone in one"?
>>
>>68290956
Does isis drug their prisoners before they execute them?
They always look so calm and relaxed.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
>>68292438
>>
>>68290956
Isis already has
>beheaded people with knives or explosives
>burned people alive
>blown them up in cars, boats etc
>drove over with a tank

What is left ? Boiling alive maybe?
>>
>>68292674
fargo already did it tho
>>
>>68292438
I'm actually interested what it would look like if you connect a human bean to lathe
That must be too gory, even for best-gore
>>
>>68293129
i remember seeing a video of someones arm getting stuck in a spinning machine. It would be insane to see a whole body go through that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.