[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog s/post-partisan/wp/2016/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: BZ6rR6fj.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BZ6rR6fj.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/i-asked-trump-a-policy-question-then-he-called-me-beautiful/

> As the meeting ended and we were walking out of the room, I thanked Trump for taking my question. He turned to me and said, “I really hope I answered your question,” and added casually with a smile, “Beautiful.” I was stunned. I didn’t say thank you, and I don’t think I smiled. He then walked out to meet with my Post colleagues briefly before heading to the elevator. I stayed in the conference room for a few minutes as it sunk in that the potential GOP nominee for president thought it was okay to comment on my appearance. Did he just say that?

What did she mean by this?
>>
So brave for escaping that near rape scenario.

Quality huff post journalism.
>>
File: whatwomenwant.gif (471 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.gif
471 KB, 500x238
>>68289691
>not understanding that if a woman wants to complain she will wether its justified or not
>>
>>68289691
W-WHAT?
HE SAID SOMETHING NICE??!?!
AND HE'S A ORANGEISH FUCKING WHITE MALE?!?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW HOW DARE THAT FUCKING SHITLORD DO THAT

Is basically what was going through her mind
>>
he was being polite

she got a face like a horse
>>
>>68289691

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

RACISM!
>>
>>68289691
bragplaining at its finest. Trump says shit like "great" "fantastic!" and "beautifull" constantly, those are his verbal ticks. if he really did call her beautiful, she is beyond thrilled.
>>
>>68289691
He was clearly just being nice, and awfully generous.
>>
File: latest.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>68289691
Don't want anyone to notice what you look like? Wear a burka or stay home. Otherwise it is absolutely normal for people to see each other.
>>
>being called beautiful is now sexism
Haha

Oh God my sides, my sides, this jolly lady stole my sides, but please, spare the bike.
>>
>>68290044

Yep. Or it's not true at all, since we're talking about Jews and the Washington Post, and she's another Michelle Fields.
>>
File: 1458369363539.jpg (87 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1458369363539.jpg
87 KB, 600x452
>>68289691
Another female that can't resist Trump.
>>
Are there any people on earth more revolting than feminist sjws?

What a hideously toxic, ugly human being.
>>
I'll be honest, I have jungle fever.

I wouldn't fuck her though.
>>
She's pathetic.
She claimed trump hit on her on twitter.
said she was gonna write what happened, but I guess she sold her story to the washington post instead.

https://twitter.com/KarenAttiah

She should get over herself, trump probly just wanted to gift her some self esteem.
>>
>>68289691
>grow hair out long and style it to be beautiful
>pluck eyebrows to be beautiful
>wear eye shadow to be beautiful
>wear lip gloss to be beautiful.

>Man calls you beautiful.

Stop objectifying me!!!!
>>
File: 1458306637712.jpg (194 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1458306637712.jpg
194 KB, 654x862
>>
>>68289691
she was literally raped
>>
>>68289691
well she's an ugly horse face, so there's another pants on fire lie for the drumpf list

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>68290323
>Are there any people on earth more revolting than feminist sjws?

Nigger feminists SJWs, apparently.
>>
>>68289982
This exactly.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>68289691
>>
File: zwarte-piet-gt.jpg (29 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
zwarte-piet-gt.jpg
29 KB, 620x465
>>68289691
I searched that journalist on google. Got this.
>>
>>68290593
Will this be the final nail in Trump's campaign? How will America ever be able to trust him again after he called this ugly whore "beautiful"?
>>
>>68289691
She just wants the world to know someone actually finds her attractive. Truth is Trump says that to everyone including old women on the campaign trail. This transvestite-looking creature cannot hold a candle to Melania. She is flattering herself.
>>
>>68290044

This.
>>
>call a woman beautiful
>rapist

>call a woman ugly
>misogynist

You literally can't win with women.
>>
>>68289691
She looks like one of those trans weirdos
>>
>>68289691

Horsefaced black girl really wanted you to know that a celebrity finds her attractive. Better find a way to twist it into a news story so everyone knows you are attractive and sought after by males.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.