[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there countries where people will murder you simply for being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: america.jpg (60 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
60 KB, 450x289
Are there countries where people will murder you simply for being American?
>>
SPERM SPERM SPERM SPERM SPERM
>>
>>68288460
Somalia
>>
>>68288460
Zimbabwe. Pakistan.
>>
>>68288460
No, if you convert to Islam in middle eastern countries they don't care where you're from.
>>
>>68288460
Pretty much anywhere. People hate America. Mad jelly.
>>
>>68288460
America?
>>
>>68288623

There are plenty of American journalists in Somalia and none of the Somalis have tried to murder them after learning they're American.

>>68288876

ZING
>>
>>68288876
You stole my words, sir.
>>
>>68288460

North Korea
>>
>>68288460
hm, don't even know...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknzM_HectM
>>
>>68288460
A turkroach on kikebook once told me that turks and kurds will both rape and kill male Americans in Turkey.
>>
America
>>
>>68289262
>>68289403

Russia and Turkey? Really? Russians don't give a single fuck about Americans, much less to the extent of murdering them for their nationality, and Turks are our supposed NATO ally.
>>
>>68290740
I'm just relaying what an actual turk told me, brah.
>>
>>68290950

His claim about the Kurds seems even more dubious since Kurds are the biggest USA/Israel flag waving people on the planet.
>>
>>68291144

Source/story on that webm? What sort of savage would allow that to happen and film it?
>>
>>68289403
I assure you that's not right. He must have been a commie. Some of them right away hate americans, ironically. Many Americans live here peacefully, though. Our racist sector generally hates Armenians, Greeks, Russians. They are neutral, and even a little positive towards americans.
>>
>>68291162
You're shitting me, right? The Kurds will betray us the moment they get what they want.
>>
>>68291273
chinese
>>
>>68291436

Well, there's four different types of Kurds, the Turkish, Iraqi, Iranian, and Syrian.

Maybe he's right. Maybe Turkish Kurds will kill you for being American. But I'm positive this isn't the case with Iraqi Kurds given how closely they cooperate with us while we were in Iraq.
>>
>>68291519

Really? If so, figures.
>>
>>68291144

what the fuck...
>>
>>68288460
Sadly yes there are many places around the world where you will be murdered or kidnapped just for being American. On the bright side we have been bombing many of them so fuck those pussy bitches in general.
>>
>>68291273
>>68291519

A filthy goat-fucker, that's who. May they be doused in pig's blood.
>>
Islamic countries desu
>>
>>68288460
Syria.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.