[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it horrifying that it is almost mandatory for presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IZcnSgB.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
IZcnSgB.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1200
I find it horrifying that it is almost mandatory for presidential candidates int he US to snuggle upto the jews in these AIPACs.

Was anyone watching this just thinking to themselves "Why the fuck are we so invested in this?"

They are basically auditioning for who can be the best puppet for the kikes. What the FUCK has Israel ever done for America?

Not to say my own goverment doesn't do similar garbage, but it was such a lovefest watching that shit.
>>
File: 1457887240678.jpg (36 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
1457887240678.jpg
36 KB, 557x640
>>68288457
>I-It was just lip service! I swear! Drumpf doesn't actually suck jewish cocks!

Fuck Drumpfkins.
>>
>>68288600
>Drumpf
Ok reddit
>>
>>68288457
>jews
God forbid we not appease the child mutilators
>>
>>68288457
>What the FUCK has Israel ever done for America?
It keeps a lot of jews away from you. Isn't this enough?
>>
>>68289133
Aren't most americans circumcised as well?
>>
>implying Israel isn't our most powerful ally in the middle east
>Implying that if we fail to protect them then they wont use Samson Option on all of us
>>
>>68288457
I dunno man. Shit is disheartening, he have a deeper history with so many other countries in Europe, Japan, even Mexico. But we don't suck their dick and let them walk all over us like we do the kikes.
This is what made me realize Hitler was right.
>>
>>68288457

>What the FUCK has Israel ever done for America?

Bought trillions of dollars in arms.
>>
>>68288457
someone please make that image into a wall paper. please.
>>
>>68290728
but i thought they did it for free?
>>
>>68288457
Yeah, I'm rather interested by this growing fondness of literally dumping 2.9 billion in taxpayer dollars every year to Israel.

What do they do to pay back the donations?
>>
>>68290728
9/11
>>
>>68289309
A vacation home for Jews means nothing to us. We're literally paying for their vacation homes for when they decide to visit Israel.
>>
>>68290728
... Yeah... with the money given to them by the US.
>see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_relations#/media/File:US_aid_to_Israel.gif
>>
The babies on this board that whine about US/Israel ties are willfully naive about the geopolitical landscape.
>>
>>68289647

/thread
>>
>>68288457
Exactly my thoughts. The average American will tell you Canada, England, or France is our greatest ally before they think of Israel. Israel has done nothing for us.
>>
>>68289647
So, extortion? They're extorting us?

>Allies
>Extortion

Allies don't fuck over each other.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.