[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone decipher this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: WE.png (258 KB, 765x316) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
258 KB, 765x316
Can someone decipher this?
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>68285639
It says Google.
>>
>>68285782

GOOGLE
>>
>>68285639
niggers
>>
ARTISTS
>>
BLACK
>>
>there's an Egyptian eye
>>
Peoples of African descent were, in fact, once kings and what not.
>>
SHIEEET
>>
>>68285639
Gniggerogle?
>>
>>68285639
you know you're in a ghetto neighbourhood when you see murals everywhere
>>
>>68285639
What a beautiful piece of artwork. It highlights the beauty of the average black's life in great detail. The struggle of the black can be seen as well. Notice the graffiti and ebola. Simply admirable. The pyramids were an excellent touch, a subtle reference to when they were royalty and whatnot. The sign on the brick wall saying, "Black Lives Matter" was a clever memorial to the tragic lost of innocent young black teens. I've noticed this piece of art also explores black femininity. Notice the proud dark hand clutched into a fist with long, red nails. Not to mention the pink female symbol below the crown. Black women are most definitely queens. Flawless and stunning, I could go on about this. Amazing, simply amazing.
>>
Remember the shadowy island meeting "The Powers" had about a month ago?

I'm pretty sure this is how Google plans to do it's part to try and stump the Trump.
>>
>>68285639
google doodle by black inmates, Holman Supermax Alabama
>>
File: google.jpg (32 KB, 294x252) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
32 KB, 294x252
>>68285639
WE
>>
File: google1.jpg (17 KB, 210x182) Image search: [Google]
google1.jpg
17 KB, 210x182
>>68286896
WUZ
>>
>>68285727
WAZLE KEIANGZ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.