[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question. How do illegals get jobs, welfare and driver's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1456237133343.jpg (150 KB, 912x799) Image search: [Google]
1456237133343.jpg
150 KB, 912x799
Serious question. How do illegals get jobs, welfare and driver's license in Murica?
>>
>>68283176
your a fucking racist! Mexicans have rights under the constitution!
>>
>>68283176
the government has made laws to accommodate them since they refuse to enforce the border laws
>>
>>68283349
No. I wanna be a illegal too : ^)
>>
>jobs
they get paid under the table
>welfare and driver's license
much more difficult, you're supposed to have a Social Security Number to get those

Usually webacks just drive without a license and work secretly
>>
>>68283176
They don't need an American driver's license. A foreigner one will work.
>>
>>68283176
Stolen SSN's. No joke. Ran into it all the time when I worked law enforcement.
>>
It's easy to get a fake SSN here
>>
>>68283176
They do work under the table.
Either a compadre or sympathetic lefty gives them work and they send all the money they make back to their families in mexico
>>
>>68283176
I think for many benefits they don't need a national ID, so they can get any paper with their face and name and they're good to go.

No one gives a fuck anymore, so they are rarely deported even if they go anywhere and specifically admit being illegals
>>
>>68283176
Different techniques depending on the state and the situation for each one. Some use fake social security numbers, some use fake Drivers Licenses, some work for cash "under the table" with no documents needed, and they generally drive cars of such little value, that they don't even have to care if the police confiscate the cars for driving without a license. And if the car is a total piece of junk, the police don't bother to confiscate the car, they just let it go, or give them some small ticket.

And during all this, they get free medical care, and their children are educated for free. We are the stupidest and most cucked nation on Earth by far.
>>
File: flowRoot4684.png (3 KB, 74x32) Image search: [Google]
flowRoot4684.png
3 KB, 74x32
In sympathetic border states there are restrictions against questioning citizenship status of a person applying for benefits.

This makes certain programs that cover things like housing and food assistance extremely friendly to illegal immigrants.

As for work, they are generally paid under the table, or using stolen SSN's.
>>
>>68283176
LAS LOCOS KICK YUR ASS
LAS LOCOS KICK YUR FACE
LAS LOCOS KICK YUR BALLS INTO OUTER SPACE
>>
>>68283887
Aren't most of the stolen SSNs from children who died young? As in got the SSN then died in the crib and the number never got deactivated.
>>
feds don't take illegals seriously unless they murder multiple people. pretty easy to do whatever they want
>>
I used to work with a guy in Cicero IL that would get beaners fake social security numbers so they ID fraud their way into a healthy income tax refund.

The going rate was $1000 for each number.
>>
Its surprising how many of them there are working in the back restaurants washing dishes or preparing food. All of the ones I've met seem like decent people just looking for a better life. I don't blame them. I blame the government for not enforcing the laws and allowing them to get away with it.
>>
>>68283176
Jobs are either under the table or with a stolen SSN which means they are paying taxes into a system they can't get back.

Welfare is almost impossible for them.

They are good for the US economy on almost all fronts.
>>
>>68284394
What states are border friendly? I only know about California
>>
If we would just pass and enforce e-Verify this whole question would resolve itself within a year.

If employers faced prison time they'd be damned sure they didn't hire illegals. If illegals can't find work they'll either commit crimes and be deported, or self-deport.

Fuck the US Chamber of Commerce.
>>
>>68283176
At my work, the cleaning ladies,(illegal mexicans) they use stolen SS numbers, if they get caught they just get another one. no one cares because they work for min wage.
>>
>>68285248
btw they live like cockroaches 3-4 families in one house.
>>
Illinois gives them drivers licenses.

Feels bad man.
>>
It's easy. You come with like 4 other dudes for as a work trip, get a construction job and get paid under the table half wages, you work six hours until the boss brings a pizza and a 12 pack of off brand coke, eat, and work another 6 hours. When your done you go home to a trailer you all rented with a sack of beans and rice, and a 4 foot stack of tortillas. You do it again the next day and send the money home for about a year. Thats how illegals I know work. It isn't a come live in America thing, it's a work trip, but sometimes they meet a chick or something. You dont need licenses or anything, its a bonus you dont have it, tax free labor.
>>
>>68283176
>How do illegals get jobs

Stand outside Home Depot. Get paid in cash.

>welfare

Have a keed or buy an SSN.

>and driver's license

Again, buy an SSN. Or, if you live in a blue state hellhole, you can just straight up walk into the DMV, say "Soy illegallio" and get one anyway.
>>
>>68283708
Not if you're in commiefornia. They give out drivers licenses to illegals, and coincidently they register everyone to vote the moment they get a license. But these two points are completely unrelated. Forget you ever read this.
>>
>>68283176

California, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey.
>>
>>68285014

Stolen ss# and welfare impossible? No.
>>
So you cant work in a suit-wearing white mans' job, as an english illegal?
>>
>>68283176
They steal your wallet with all of your credentials.
>>
File: trumpdubs.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
trumpdubs.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
They get de facto welfare by cheating the system - they get jobs under the table, and paid in cash, bypassing taxes, while taking advantage of the safety, security, education, health, water, etc. systems - none of which Mexico provides with any semblance of quality. They work side by side with legal immigrants, who have 30% of their income deducted for taxes, which their employer matches, in order to get their societal benefits. Illegals are ultimately just stealing from fellow poor.
>>
>>68284141
>national ID
No such thing exists in America.
>>
File: yhknphwdcqtibig.jpg (73 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
yhknphwdcqtibig.jpg
73 KB, 1024x768
>>68285772
>>How do illegals get jobs
>Stand outside Home Depot. Get paid in cash.

This.
>>
>>68287271
What do you use then? The driver's license?
>>
How does one "steal" a SSN? What kind of backwards system doe the US use?
>>
>>68287798
Yes.Each state issues their own. The closest thing to a "national ID" is a passport .
>>
>>68286704
A weird thing I like about trump is all these random celebrities who have met him like him. Even the off the wall ones look at him like a counselor or some shit.
>>
>>68285853
How do you give an illegal a drivers license?
>Here you go illegal immigrant that I am now looking at
>although I am a government employee and you have broken the law, and admitted to it
>I will not call the police and simply give you this license instead, you illegal immigrant you!
What is this insanity
>>
When i lived in Arizona they would wait by the side of the road.

I would just pick a few of them up and tell them to deliver a package for me, $100 upfront and $1500 once delivered.

Cash speaks brah.
>>
File: ITIN.png (33 KB, 395x434) Image search: [Google]
ITIN.png
33 KB, 395x434
https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2011reports/201141061fr.pdf
>>
>>68283176
They don't. Which is why they pay no income tax, go to emergency rooms and flee from accident because they can't get insured.

And they're here anyway. So it's a good thing we don't let them get any of those things, right?
>>
There is also the fact that a lot of illegals have relatives in the US that are legal so they just use their SSN and info for stuff.
>>
File: 1456797639240.png (245 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456797639240.png
245 KB, 640x360
>>68283176
Fake or stolen social security cards. Here in California, illegals can even get driver's licenses which legitimizes their existence here even further. They can work under the table WHILE receiving welfare benefits/food stamps/etc because they "have no income". So they not only are able to dodge paying taxes, they are able to claim welfare benefits because of their ability to fly under the radar and "have little to no income".

Fucking can't wait to get these parasites out of my country.
>>
>>68283176
Driver's licenses are handed out to illegals in California, and they get jobs by standing outside of Home Depots all day until someone grabs them to do menial labor for a few dollars an hour.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.