[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about this. Fun Fact: Lee Daniels is Homosexual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How does /pol/ feel about this. Fun Fact: Lee Daniels is Homosexual. Lets try something new /pol/. Don't use N-word. haha.
>>
>>68280057
what a nigger.
>>
>>68280057

nigger.
>>
>>68280057
what a faggot
>>
>>68280057
nigger
>>
>>68280132
first post best post
never change, /pol/
>>
>>68280057
nigger
>>
>>68280057
why are blacks statistically more prone to being gay
>>
fagger niggot
>>68280057
>>
File: 1396083899425.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
1396083899425.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9P7sHdVcAs
>>
Implying the homies don't do that already.
LOL fucking niggers, 70% without a father, aborting 3 millions every year and killing themselves for things like"touching my beats" but hey, it's Trump the one that will take them down lol
>>
>>68280057
Does anyone watch Empire here on /pol/? I like it, it gives a good perspective into the mindset of black people.

What sold me on watching it was some nigress on NPR saying it's the only show on TV where black people don't have to apologize for being black. And I'd say that's true

For instance, the main character (the guy from hustle and flow) murders his brother in law. His family organizes a black lives matter protest to try and get him out of jail. His wife slaps his son when his son suggests that tricking people into thinking that his dad is a victim of police brutality is wrong, and this point is never brought up again. Pretty red pilled if you ask me.
>>
>>68280057
What does he mean by that?
>>
>>68280294
Cause they all worship da booty.
>>
>>68280735
I hope Hakeem dies
I've never wanted someone on tv to die so bad before in my whole life
And I think Anika pushed Andre's wife down the stairs
Cos she's got no role fr
Except for getting pregnant by Hakeem
Probably wants to feel relevant again
>>
>>68280057
homonigga
>>
>he's coming to take us down
Implying that's s bad thing.
>>
>>68280057
He's scared that his otherwise unproductive lifestyle will finally be put into serious question and all of his faggot brethren will be seen off.
>>
>>68280057

I wonder what its like to think I am a brilliant, arrogant liberal and not realize I am actually a brainwashed retard who believes every headline and soundbite 100%.
>>
>>68280294
Why are whites more statistically prone to fucking Traps?
>>
>>68281098
Yeah Hakeem is a retarded ass nigger.
>>
The word is that Tyler Perry is gay too.

I've never understood how white liberals can give blacks a pass on their homophobia. I'm in the south, the blackest region in America, and white liberals like to rag on white southerners for all kinds of 'hate' and 'phobias' despite blacks holding those views in much higher numbers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.