[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear it for the based black Secret Service agents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: StoneFacedAgents.jpg (164 KB, 1744x1113) Image search: [Google]
StoneFacedAgents.jpg
164 KB, 1744x1113
These guys are putting it all on the line for The Donald.
>>
>>68279665
That is the look of hoping a nigger will get too close
>>
>>68279665
Also he only has on nostril
>>
i want to see a mudshit take a pop at him and get filled with holes, but it will never happen
>>
>>68281988
He only has one nostril*
>>
>>68279665
That nigger looks like a BLM thug, Trump should watch out.
>>
File: 1420163906892.gif (560 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
1420163906892.gif
560 KB, 300x203
>>68279665
wait... so before, you were all "dindu this" and "dindu that"...
but NOW that they are guarding your precious racist NOW they are "based"?
>>
>>68279665
I will keep bumping this thread, it will not die
>>
>>68281901
He does look like he is hoping somone will try something.
>>
>>68282154
No, normal people recognize the difference between a decent black man and the thugs and other bullshit that surrounds black culture. Then some people think man we really need to get rid of black people because of their self destructive and violent culture in America
>>
>>68282376
Its the face of I am here for a purpose, let that purpose show itself
>>
>>68279665
Wew started at page 10 now is at page 5
>>
Black adult =! Dindu muffin
White adult =! White trash
There is a glaring difference, hanz.
>>
Let's compare Trump to Hitler, I'll start

Trump spoke at AIPAC and is an ally to Israel. Hitler spoke at AIPAC and was fond of Israel
>>
>>68282606
Every race has their trash, not anyones fault we got the worst of the worst from Africa to start with
>>
>>68282771
That was my point, friend. Thank you
>>
>>68282704
Well done, it's like if trump looked in the mirror his reflection would be hitler. You think this stuff hurts a bit, like I think trump is actually a good person and people say all this shit about him
>>
Guarding jews while guarded by blacks... It's a dark day for /pol/...
>>
>>68282928
You know there is just so many problems in the black community right now, and the only people who can solve it is black people. No other color of person can help them
>>
>>68282154
Are you implying that black people can only either be dindus or based and not just be named off of their individual merit, your pretty racist for a redditfag
>>
>>68283042
Got to play the game, better jews than Muslims. Not in my opinion the best outcome of things but it is better this way for now
>>
>>68282154
lol you're such a self loathing White cuck faggot Anon - go suck a nigger's dick, your dream, then kill yourself, pathetic fag.
>>
>>68283294
I would actually 100% agree that you are either on one side of that line or the other, no in-between. You as a black person either recognize the problems of the black community or you support the problems of the black community
>>
>>68279665
That's a tough job, high pressure. All the time. Non stop. Adrenaline. High energy!
>>
>>68282576
Wew page 2
>>
Gone for 5 minutes and its down from page 1 to 7 the fuck
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.