[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Donald Trump's shilling for Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think of Donald Trump's shilling for Israel in his last speech? Why do you mongoloids still support him?
>>
>>68278616
BEAUTIFUL

JEWISH

BABY
>>
BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>68278616

This is going to be fun to watch.

Chilling at home and waiting to see how these goys on here melt as their "jewish awareness" and unending support for the greatest jewish shill (TRUMP) causes conflict in their minds.
>>
>>68278616
Absolutely disgusted by that
>>
Jew balls taste so good and they fill his tiny mouth perfectly
>>
>>68278616
You an idiot pol tards aside you need to be in good relations with your alies in order to be in the write house
He's making deals as we speek
He's half way there
>>
If there was a candidate that didn't suck Jew dick, I'd vote for him. Unfortunately, there isn't one in the race on either side.
>>
Israel is the shining beacon in that land of peasant sand niggers. Jews have also proved they're a strong nation in multiple wars. Are you a winner or a cuck? If you support palestinians, you're a cuck looser.
>>
>>68278616
This thread will go like this...
Fuck Trump
#Cruzmissile
#fuckingjews
-All the candidates are pro Israel
Jewsareokayiguess
-Hey guys, jews have the most Nobel prizes did you know that?
Jews are based!
(Someone points out condtradicti.....)
#killyourself
>>
what did he say? links?
>>
>>68278616
All I got out of it was that he knows the Iran deal better than Obama or Kerry because you know he actually read it.
>>
>>68278616
Dont care, positives outweigh the negatives and I'd rather side with da Joos than rabid islamic psychos
>>
>>68278616
European jews are worse than israli jews
>>
He had too . If he wants a shot at the presidency, then he had to. He never promised military intervention though. He spoke about educating sandniggers (he actually said sandniggers), which we all know is impossible when kikes shell their schools. He worded it all masterfully imho.
>>
>>68278616
Israel is America's greatest ally you fucking retard. If you don't stand with Israel you have zero fucking right to call yourself an American.
>>
File: 1416807281916.jpg (25 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1416807281916.jpg
25 KB, 300x351
>>68279192
>uss liberty
>9/11
>WWI - WWII
>allies
>>
>>68278616

He's only telling the kikes what they want to hear.
>>
File: 1452105524944.png (125 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
1452105524944.png
125 KB, 798x798
>>68280044
Dummy, it's the other way around. America is Israels greatest ally
>>
If you want to be president, sometimes you gotta take one in the ass.

>Telling Jews you love them to get their money
>>
>>68280239
Fuck off cuckmed
>>
What's next? Eating chicken and waffles with Snoop Dogg?
>>
File: Israel backstabs the USA.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
Israel backstabs the USA.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>68279192
>>68280087

For Jew.
>>
We're knee deep in the middle east's shit, so it might be too late to pull out totally. But one reason we're so hated is because we're Israel's buddy.

We contribute way more money and weapons than we ought to toward them. So why aren't they independent by now? What's more, anytime we try to go out of our way to better relations with other countries i.e. Iran, Israel comes along to blackmail and guilt trip us into redeclaring our friendship with them and contribute even more shit.

We ought to get out of there, but it starts with Israel. Make it clear we're still on their side if it comes to worse, but stop holding their hand and let them fly on their own.
>>
Excuses, excuses and more excuses for Trump. Just as expected. You've all been cucked.
>>
File: 1457202084127.jpg (19 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1457202084127.jpg
19 KB, 500x326
This does not cause any cognitive dissidence for us because we fully understand the united states is controlled by the jew and if you want to get into the government you have to pander to them. Trump is playing the game so they don't block him. This is why the fact that his base will support him no matter what is so important, so he can do necessary thing like this. I believe Trump is loyal to the American people and I am loyal to him in return.
>>
>>68279797
this squared
You can't win fighting absolutely EVERYONE in the establishment without a little jew cocksucking.
He chose jew cock sucking as the lesser evil.
Remember, the republican party gave Sharon whe blowjob of his life.
I'd rather he not have to do it, but considering... it's a trade.
>>
>>68285189
wew lad i need to proof read my shit

*it so he can do the things necessary to win like this
>>
>>68282723
jew <-> USA stuff probably goes waaay deeper than holding hands.
>>
>>68278616
yeah, i guess i now support the candidate who doesn't shill for israel

oh wait they don't exist
>>
>>68282723

Except if you decided to just leave the middle east all the jew bankers would literally collapse your economy.

You don't have a choice to be knee deep in the middle east's shit.

You should be lucky you aren't to the neck in the middle east's shit.
>>
>>68278806
/pol/ is a fucking mess atm and it's hilarious to watch the chaos unfurl
>>
>>68278616
Israel kills muslims
>>
>>68286240
The only mess is all the shill threads posted by the exact same flags each time, including yours.
>>
>>68286240

I'm considering giving my gf a crash course in /pol/ so she can enjoy the fun too.
>>
>>68278616

Disgusting. Still voting for him for the liberal cuck tears but that's it.

t. single issue voter.
>>
Israeli jews just need to kick the Diaspora out of the Tribe. Once Soros loses his magic jew-shield he'll be defenseless so we can just repo Soros' shekels and send the decrepit old commie to some wall-less Red country full of POCs that he champions so much. Venezuela is nice this time of year.
>>
>>68278616
Combined with his NSA advocacy, which is endorsed with Israel... idk
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.