[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The negro is very happy he is destroying USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (54 KB, 581x531) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
54 KB, 581x531
Liberals did this.
Never. Forget.
>>
Why didn't we invade Cuba the second the USSR collapsed?

Who would stop us? North Korea?
>>
>>68276767
>opening relations w Cuba is destroying the USA
come on grampa
>>68276880
agreed. shoulda taken it with the rest of the SA colonies
>>
>>68276767
I hope you haven't forgotten the gommies in your own country. I would use the recent turmoil to be sure I got in a few punches.
>>
>>68276767
>Cuba
>Capable of destroying the USA

>>68276880
And have a guerrilla war in the jungles forever? Much better to commercially dominate them or just extract what we need and leave the rest to fester like we do with the rest of Latin America.
>>
>>68276880
>Who would stop us? North Korea?

Because Rockfeller (who visited Cuba many many times, personal Castro's friend) with the jewish bolshevik had business in Russia and Cuba was also part of that
>>
>rapprochement with Cuba
>bad
pls
>>
>>68277281
I'm not talking about Cuba "destroying" USA.

I'm talking about the happiness of the negro when someone makes fun or humiliate the USA
>>
Second wave of cuban refugees incoming burgers:)

remember miami in the 80s?

Shit is about to get mad real.

remember europe or america it seems whites are in the same leaky float now.
>>
>>68276767

I was waiting for someone to post this limp wristed faggot being manhandled by a geriatric commie dictator.

Obama is a confirmed bottom submissive. He's a little nigger fuck toy
>>
>>68276767

>Brazil is fanny flustered that America is now Cuba's best friend
>>
Like you or not, the president of USA tried to hug the drug lord dictator Castro and he refused

Liberals are loving this.
>>
>>68277729
USA have the most based and kind people

I hope one day we know the truth that Obongo was not born in the US
>>
The end of what you call Democracy started with the election of Clinton in 92

Trump may stop this satanic bunch of criminals from feeding themselves of american blood, I really hope he does.
>>
>>68277503
Lol that isn't humiliating bro. Being a country that is decades behind the curve thinking it can snub the US is pathetic.
>>
>>68278537

He's still not getting stumped, so we can only hope.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Also, what's with the Kasich gain? Heavy advertising?
>>
>>68278832
Ideologically there are many americans, unfortunately, who would kill for Soviet Union, Cuba, whatever

Brainwashed

Good news is that you guys have a decent white middle class, let's hope you expel the parasite.
>>
File: obama_pedo.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
obama_pedo.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>68276767

Fucking hate this picture. Both Raul and King Chimp

Elian Gonzales is probably sitting in his shitty fucking hovel of a home watching this unfold on a television from 1962 like "fuck this gay earth"
>>
You mean kikes

This is all about getting in bed with Cuba before Putin could, nothing more.
>>
>>68279632
In the end this negro and his gay-marxist gang are in power

Let them burn in hell with their dirty tricks and lying mouths.
>>
When 1 person vote is capable of voting for someone called Barack Obongo, democracy is over

Anyways, I got pretty sad to see both of this scum, I would kill them both tomorrow
>>
I'm going to sleep

Praying them both get AIDS and cancer at the same time
>>
File: foreversalty.jpg (215 KB, 950x1405) Image search: [Google]
foreversalty.jpg
215 KB, 950x1405
>early '00s
>Latin America has a pink revolution
>commie takeover
>leftist latin american integration
>anti-american governments everywhere
>living off of Venezuela oil monies

>Present day
>Chavez is dead
>Venezuela on brink of collapse
>Argentina turned to the right
>Lula going to prison
>Dilma will be impeached
>Brother selling out to suck of Uncle Sams tit

What's he thinking /pol/?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.