[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever met a non-faggot gay person? >no stereotypically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: gay.png (324 KB, 602x426) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
324 KB, 602x426
Has anyone ever met a non-faggot gay person?

>no stereotypically gay affectations
>no lisp
>etc
>>
>>68274341
your mum
>>
>>68274537

fuk u m8
>>
>>68274341
Maybe but they didn't let on they were gay. Every dude who let me know they were gay were extremely flaming. They wouldn't ever stop trying to make advances on me even though I made it clear I'm straight. And no, I couldn't just hit them. Live in California. Not going to get into legal trouble by hitting a fag.
>>
yes i have
>>
>>68274341
one seemed that way, but he was just hiding it well.

Kind of like women hide how crazy they are until you're married.
>>
>>68274341
lithp
>>
Loads of them. As soon as you turn a certain age or maturity level you find yourself surrounded by professionals who don't need to establish their identity and act normally. Talking fiscally conservative business owner gay men
>>
non-faggot gays don't tell others they're gay
>>
Yeah one of my best friends is gay. He's based as fuck and really right-wing conservative and really aryan.
It's hard to know if someone is gay if they aren't stereotypical flaming gay.
>>
Yeah, and it was weird because he was always flirting with me even though he worked the same shift as his boyfriend and he was 8 years older than me.

>fact: call centers are magnets for homosexuals
>>
>>68274341
probably but how would i know they were gay
>>
>>68274341
My uncle, but his boyfriend is stupid cokehead faggot.
>>
>>68274341
I work with at least 6 fags only one has a rooster haircut and lisp. Its pretty rare tbqh
>>
Yeah, worked with one at my old job. He seemed like a normal enough dude and I was a little surprised when I found out.

He was also the only real-life Hillary supporter I know, so there's that.
>>
>>68274341
Yes.
>>
yes, 50 percent of the US population is in one way, and there are only a few flamers. so we all know a few
>>
Yea. But his fag husband was over the top gay as shit. That's why he left him. Too gay for even a gay guy...
>>
> feminine penis
>>
The only gay people I know are people I haven't seen since high school, who also came out after high school.

So I don't know, maybe.
>>
>>68274341
Yeah, you just need to get out more
>>
>>68274341
I'm gay and I find campy fem guys adorable.
>>
>>68274341

Had a roommate from Iraq, turned out to be gay. Never would have imagined, but I guess when you come from a place where that shit can get you beheaded then you learn to act straight.

Turns out he was gigolo in his spare time, got so much pussy that he never wanted. His weird ass Iraqi pimp came by once and gave everyone in the house free weed.
>>
>>68278968
Adorable as in the passive aggression version or adorable adorable?
>>
>>68274341
me
>>
>>68279213
As in, queeny gays make me DTF.
>>
yes I had a friend that was normal dude just gay.
>>
One guy at my old job was a gay man. Not a faggot.

He was cool. Hooked me up with weed a couple of times too. He used to beat the shit out of his boyfriend though which is a bit of a dick move.
>>
>>68274341

I have never met a gay.
>>
>>68279373
I'll never understand how feminine features are attractive to a gay man.
>>
File: Rush.jpg (10 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
Rush.jpg
10 KB, 236x314
>>68274341
One of my fraternity brothers is gay
No one knows unless he tells them

Literally like a typical bro but he only fucks guys
>>
I know a ton of gay republicans. One would fool you for a straight man, when the other is effeminate
>>
>>68279843
I like feminine personality traits. Some guys like fem features.

Personally I like manly looking men who can't help acting girly. It makes me want to fuck em hard.

If you're into fucking guys you end up liking what you like. It's not too complicated.
>>
>>68274341
Yes. I didn't know he was gay until we were all talking about "girls I fucked/would like to fuck" stories. No one really gave a shit. He's a definite exception though.

>>68280085
More.
>>
I've met myself
>>
>>68279843
It makes more sense if you replace the word feminine with submissive.
>>
>>68279843
Neither will I and I like men.
>>
>>68274341
Stephen Fry.
>>
>>68281077
Relevant factoid: Stephen Fry does not engage in anal sex.
>>
>>68274341
>>68274537
>>68274922
>>68275365
>>68277143
>>68277292
>>68277298
>>68277880
>>68278294
>>68274341
>SAUCE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMCFRElyaCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMCFRElyaCc
>>
>>68274341
I work with a guy who is queer as a three dollar bill but you would never know by looking at him . He looks like Paul fucking Bunyan. He hunts and fishes drives a truck played football. A real Broke Back mountain kind of peter puffer.
>>
>>68282310
>$250,000 for living room refit and motorbikes
kek
>>
>>68282827
nigga was probably thinking about pesos.
i don't know how else he'd come up with that figure ....kek
>>
I have a buddy from Kansas. Thick southern accent, looks like a high schooler who dreams of being a Marine. Did farm work his whole life. Gay as AIDs. When he first said it I thought he was joking, and it's funny because he calls other people faggots when they act like faggots. Pretty based desu
>>
>>68274341
No
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.