[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
I'm sick of this SJW politically correct bullshit.
Trying to push a narrative that disabled people can be superheroes too

"hurr durrr a blind person kick ass just like any other superhero"

It is really blatant and annoying. I wish they wouldn't try to shove it in people's face
>>
>>68273557
(You)
>>
>>68273557
The hottest woman in that show is black.

Also, daredevil is super powered.His senses are literally said to be superhuman. He's not just a blind dude.
>>
>>68273956
the only black woman in that show is nasty looking
>>
File: rosario.gif (2 MB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
rosario.gif
2 MB, 300x273
>>68274324
Nice try, Anon. I know you want some Rosa.
>>
>>68273557

It's not like adding blind characters will suddenly get blind people to watch your show anyways.
>>
>>68274972

Fucking degenerate
>>
>>68275511
Yeah but it feeds onto this SJW narrative, that everyone is special. As a fan of supehero comics, it annoys me that all this SJW crap is infecting my passion
>>
if it was shoved in your face you would hear about it much more
You've been on /pol/ too much. You're starting to overanalyze really insignificant things to fit into your stupid viewpoint that duh libruhls/jews are out to get you. why the hell is it a problem that there's an interesting, unique superhero? There isn't. YOU have a problem with it.
quit trying so hard to impress us with your retarded opinions and fuck off

also, disabled people can be superheroes
>>
>>68275511
DA BUM TISSSSS!
>>
>>68274972

She conjures up a stink of sweat in my mind. Repulsive.
>>
File: 1455941420477.gif (465 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455941420477.gif
465 KB, 900x1200
>>68273557
Who is this? Daredevil? Wasn't he always blind?

I don't read beta-tier SJW comics so I wouldn't know. But is it really so bad if the original character from the story was blind?
>>
>>68275511

They have an interpretive audio track for this show, actually.
>>
nice """troll""" OP

in reality liberals stopped caring about the disabled in the 90s

there used to be a wheelchair character in everything.
>>
>>68275882
>.gif
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1165x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1165x652
>>68275882
He was blinded at young age due to an accident. He's not really blind, he can "see" just it's different and he has superhuman hearing and smell. This is what he "sees".
>>
You know that Daredevil was created in 1964, right? I don´t think the SJW phenomena is much more recent than that.
Besides, the point is not that he is blind and thus can be a superhero.
It´s a story about overcoming your weaknesses and turning them into strength, and that can be applied to way more than just disabilities.
I´m sure even you can make something useful out of your autism.
>>
You censor privileged cis! SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TRIGGERED!!!!
>>
File: rosa.jpg (74 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
rosa.jpg
74 KB, 500x313
>>68275864
Stop being stubborn, anon. There is no shame in wanting some chocolate from time to time.
>>
>>68276793
Yeah, man whatever you say. Next, we should have a a genderqueer asexual 1/12th native american with a thyroid condition as a superhero.

Its ok guys, its a good message about overcoming adversity.

> Your logic

And I don't appreciate being called autistic you cunt
>>
>>68275799

Daredevil has been around for ages.

Just stop.
>>
>>68277329
>And I don't appreciate being called autistic you cunt
That was kind of the point.

You are even more autistic that I thought.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 414x230) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 414x230
>>68273557
Nerd culture is just low hanging fruit when it comes to trolling.

Just saying.
>>
>>68275799
>As a fan of supehero comics

Right to the trash.
>>
>>68273557
Daredevil was created in 1964
>>
>>68273557
Justice is blind... AND SO AM I!

You dare speak to me like that? You have no vision!

It's Punishment time!

Best scene in S2 imho.
>>
>>68273557
why daredevil though?

this is retarded.

if you had said Black Panther than sure.
>>
>>68275799

Sad to say, it's been infecting comics for a long time now.
>>
Daredevil is one of the few religious superheroes (Irish Catholic). Thus, SJWs would probably hate him. His religion is such a big part of his character that you can't just put anyone else in his suit and call him Daredevil.
>>
>>68273557
nigga
>>
>>68278740
Anon, that was uncalled for.
>>
>>68278740
>>68278971
Daredevil actually makes this joke at least twice in the comics, in front of mind-readers. Since they read on his mind that he's blind (but don't know he wasn't born blind), he jokes that he's black (a common joke made about blind people).
>>
File: FAITH_001_007-666x1024.jpg (223 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
FAITH_001_007-666x1024.jpg
223 KB, 666x1024
>>68273557
Stop bieng a fucking retard achmed.

It not about "hey look blind people are super heores too! He's handy capable" ie like the new fat super Hope. Creates solely as a self insert and pandering tool.

It's just a story of kid who lost his sight and gained superpowers. Originally atleast.

Are you also pissed because Spiderman was a nerd bit by a spider? Depending on the spider most nerds just get a rash or get sick not gain superpowers.
>>
>>68280059
So you get to arbitrarily decide what is pandering and what is not pandering.

Got it.
>>
>>68273557
Not knowing the story, but posting about it makes you a faggot OP. Always a faggot.
>>
>>68281665
I have watched 2 episodes of the Netflix series.Am I expected to read every single source material of daredevil before I can criticize it? What kind of logic is that
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.