[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO the fatties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Scroll down and vote "Ja...." ("Yes. At a certain body weight women should not wear a bikini").

http://www.chiemgau24.de/netzwelt/studentin-ohio-wegen-ihrem-gewicht-gemobbt-ashton-kutcher-schaltet-sich-6243216.html

Rigging polls is one of the only things we can do properly /pol/
>>
DO IT /POL/
>>
>wind turbines
offensive to the eye
>600lb hamplanet in a bikini
not offensive to the eye

shaking my darn head
>>
I'm doing my part
>steppingonturks.webm
>>
bump to eradicate degeneracy
>>
maybe if you do it in incognito you can re-vote?
>>
File: wew lad.png (302 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
302 KB, 420x420
>yfw fat shaming is almost always a woman-on-woman thing, and even the fattest woman can find some deviant who will not only accept her being 350lbs, but actively seek her out for it
>feminists blame the patriarchy anyway
>>
Eh, I'd bang that thick slut.
>>
She's on the threshold of chubby but still bangable
>>
>>68273068
>>68272925
Gross. I made the mistake of fucking one "chubby" girl once, she had the dirtiest brown asscrack I've ever seen in my life. She just laid in the bed, expecting me to do all the work instead of being gracious that I showed interest in her ugly fat pussy and dirty asscrack and floppy tits and average face. I didn't even cum, I just made her go home.
Ugh. Fatties need to be taxed or incarcerated, anything to prevent them from being normalized.
>>
That bitch is cute as fuck. Not even fat tbqh senpai.
>>
>>68273980
Virgin detected.
>>
File: 1458273687082.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1458273687082.png
188 KB, 827x807
Would still fugg her fat ass 2bh pham
>>
>24%

We're getting cuck'd
>>
Would destroy that bitch. I wouldn't cal her fat, more like chubby.
>>
>>68271836
Picture's kinda small, but she does look that bad from what I see.

This is coming from someone who is still a virgin because he turned down a girl who was interested in him because she was closer to 300 than 200
>>
>>68275479
This tbqh pham.
>>
>>68273980
U gay bro?
>>
>>68275673
maybe if you enlarge it to 2400x1800 she'll be less of a fat fuck
>>
>>68275479
Same. Not my ideal woman, but still would. Face aint even that bad.
>>
File: 105437240.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
105437240.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>68273980
>Ugh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.