[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone here a Trumpbot? /pol/ is practically Trump shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: no trump.jpg (18 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
no trump.jpg
18 KB, 335x335
Is everyone here a Trumpbot? /pol/ is practically Trump shill headquarters so I wonder if there are others who don't support him like myself. I make this thread while bracing for all the Trump supporters shitting it up and strawmanning.

Which other candidate do you support and why?
>>
>>68271426
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/trash/
>>>/k/illyourself
>>
>>68271426

Get on board or gtfo

We can talk about your faggot opinions in 8 months
>>
>>68271426
It's just a couple dozen guys that are getting paid five cents a post to shill on a mongolian hieroglyphics board.

Like his campaign, completely irrelevant.
>>
I don't understand why people won't vote for Thrump.

He wants basic healthcare for everyone, like Obama
He wants to preserve the American culture
He actually have the experience as a leader and a great strategist
>>
>>68271928
>He wants to preserve the American culture
There you go. A large part of the country hates the greatest nation to have ever existed on this earth and wants to become like you, Denmark.

They also think that if they took all 20 million illegal spics and rounded up every single urban ape and transferred them to Denmark your country would be just as prosperous.

They really like the Nordic countries.
>>
File: 1458261062435.jpg (111 KB, 614x640) Image search: [Google]
1458261062435.jpg
111 KB, 614x640
>>68271426
>>68271916
dont worry fellow Anti-trumpers, we'll have our victory starting in November and enduring for the next 4 to 8 years.
the next couple of months of this mental torture that we have to put up with will be NOTHING compared to the trump-less presidency reality that the trump supporters will have to live with.
Just stay strong for a few more months brothers!
>>
>>68272282
Your media should really make an interview with professor Robert Putnam from Harward University and have him explain his theory on social capital, and why a country with low social capital can't be what we are.
>>
Hello Bernie Panders.
Trump will always be /pol/'s candidate.
Suck it jewboy.
>>
>>68272726
>polls for the General Elections
>pollsters can't even guess the nearest primary results with any bit of accuracy
>>
File: 1458588007866.jpg (103 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
1458588007866.jpg
103 KB, 640x740
>>68271928

Because the le epic current year man seid he's named le Drumpf XDDD.
>>
>>68271916
Basically this. Nobody here actually cares apart from some marketing team, probably outsourced in mexico
>>
>>68271426
I support Sanders over Trump. I think both are morons with good intentions, but Sanders is less likely to start a war because Mexico or Israel said something mean. Both would be better than Shillary.
>>
File: 1456294997997.gif (3 KB, 64x100) Image search: [Google]
1456294997997.gif
3 KB, 64x100
>>68271916
Nigga I do it for free.

MAGA bitches.
>>
>>68271426
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>68274199
>Implying we are not at war with Mexico and we just have not been fighting back.
>>
File: 1384770693130.jpg (114 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1384770693130.jpg
114 KB, 620x620
>>68271426
>>
>>68271426
dudes a populist

populists have a record of not making good leaders

imo thats enough of a reason to not like him

>implying all politics havent more or less devolved into populism especially american politics
>>
>>68271426
Fag
>>
File: putinitin.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
putinitin.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>68274199

you're a fucking leaf you have no opinion.
>>
>>68274894
Do you even know what populist means? It means that the majority likes it. What a stupid fucking buzzword you lefties have come up with
>>
>>68274199
> I think both are morons with good intentions

you know what they say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

>>68274923
his opinion is alot more valid then yours because your opinions have so far been retarded
>>
>>68271426

anyone who is anti hillary shoud recognize that trump building a tidal wave heading right towards her. replacing trump with another republican will destroy the wave.
>>
>>68272865
>Robert Putnam from Harward University
This man has the wisdom
>>
>>68275113
God damn you fucking turd burglur, the concept of populism is as old as the roman republic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism
>>
Honestly I've been browsing /pol/ a lot lately just to get a quick laugh from the Trump shilling and shitposting. Actually engaging in political discussion on /pol/ has become pointless, and /pol/ itself is the real world equivalent of a bunch of homeless people screaming random shit.
>>
>>68272282
>A large part of the country hates the greatest nation to have ever existed on this earth and wants to become like you, Denmark.
I don't think they really 'hate' your country. After all, that's not a bad ambition, after all.
>>
>>68275554
Still probably lefties back then who invented the useless buzzword :^)

No but anyway, it's still overused by lefties today who thinks any poposial that goes against their agenda is not valid nor realistic until it turns out, that it is.
>>
File: 1458577901816.jpg (14 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458577901816.jpg
14 KB, 400x385
>>68271426
>>
>>68275762
>quick laugh from the Trump shilling and shitposting
Trump himself is actually known to post memes and shill here.
>>
>>68275762
And where do you go to discuss politics my enlightened friend?
>>
>>68271426

Trump is an absolute fuckwit. Everybody in Scotland hates him. In fact, the whole world of Golfing hates him. Prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVNxjPcBufQ
>>
File: 1458245100086.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1112) Image search: [Google]
1458245100086.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1112
>>68271426
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
>>68276409
i live in scotland, and if i were in usa, i'd vote for trump. so go fuck yourself
>>
>>68275937
Yeah sure i bet there are some leftists who use it to degrade who ever they dont agree with
im also sure there are some right wingers who use it to degrade who ever they dont agree with

that dose not make it any less of a actual political tactic to play on emotions on popular opinions to sway the public in your favour

also the concept of left and right did not exist back then
>>
I think the main mistake people commit is to oppose Trump to Sanders. After all, they both promote protectionist policies and close borders. Sanders is definitely not the worst of the candidates (and apparently is not going to get nominated anyway)
>>
>>68276988
*closed borders
>>
>>68271916
Whatever you think of Trump, by virtue of being in 1st place his campaign is demonstrably not irrelevant.
>>
>>68276872
Literally never seen a right wing use that word. But, can you please come with an example of a populist comment made by Trump?

>>68276988
I don't think people outside of America knows what Hillary's policy is. She's not the one making headlines here.
>>
>>68276725

Fuck off to america then, you cock-breathed little spunk-bubble.

Trumps's a fucking arse monkey, seriously

watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADecI4xw-yg
>>
>>68277356
The whole wall thing is a populist move ,a good one btw

why dont you read up a bit on the concept of populism and then watch a trump rally

NOTE basically every single politican resort to populism at one point or another thats just how the game works, trump just happens to do it alot and thats why hes ahead in the polls
>>
>>68277356
forgot to add that its a very common "insult" between politicans and have been for hundreds of years
thats the reason you only think of it as a leftist buzzword and not a actual political strategy
>>
>>68277313

He's not even first place. Shillary is well on course to sweep the board.

Vote Trump- Get Hilary.
>>
>>68271426
What's with all the anti-trump shilling in the past few days? Is there like some important event coming or what?
>>
>>68271426
Blatant shilling is only ok on /pol/ if it supports Trump.
>>
>>68278096
So the walls in Israel are just mirages? They are possible to make, and most importantly, they fucking work. Ask any country with a wall.

You're probably somewhat right. I've seen his rallys, and mostly he just repeats himself without much content. He's not perfect, but that doesn't mean he's not right in what he says.

>>68278343
Well, atm it's a lefty buzzword. If it has been used by right wings, it must be before my time.

Does SD use it a lot in Sweden?
>>
>>68279114
well the walls of israel wouldent even come close to being as long as the wall trump propsed
yeah sure they are possible to make but at the scale he suggested it would cost over 15 billion (money i dont think anyone wants to spend on a fucking wall wich can be negated by a rope) and the cost off maintaining it would execed the building cost within 7 years
so lets sum that up again if trump is in office for 2 terms his wall would have cost over 30 billion dollars (atleast thats what i have read)

>Well, atm it's a lefty buzzword.
>Does SD use it a lot in Sweden?

well i can honestly say i have never heard anyone use it except for describing trump, wich is IMO is a accurate description
and yes i did know of the word and concept before trump even ran for president

>forgot to add that its a very common "insult" between politicans

this was probably more true for 50-100 years ago or even farther back
>>
>>68279088
We do it for free.

Just like /tv/'s janitor.
>>
>>68271426
Funny, since bernbots and general shills were nowhere to be seen after Bernie won 0 states last week.
>>
>>68280343
Those numbers sounds higher than those I've heard, but let's assume those are the valid numbers. Even if Mexico is not paying for the wall, it's still a small price for a rich country like America, to pay to keep their national idendity which is important for all countries, includeing Sweden.

I've heard it for the first time a few years ago when lefties used it against DF. Now they're are cooperation with DF on their immigration policy. Just today they agreed on DF's proposal to strip radicals Imams off their citizenship
>>
If Rand was still hanging in there I'd be cheering him on.

But he's not, so now I just want to see how far this shit goes. I support Trump because he's at least amusing and I can expect the next 4 years to at least shake things up a little bit if he's elected. I supported Rand because I actually liked his policies.
>>
>>68281405
>Those numbers sounds higher than those I've heard,

yeah i just saw the numbers on a collage image of news reports on /pol/ so they could be total bullshit

but then again building a concret wall straigth across an entire continent isent going to be cheap

>, it's still a small price for a rich country like America

no its not a small price that money could be well spent in other places
shit that actually matters, like oh i dont know healthcare for a shitload of people or better public schools

>to keep their national idendity which is important for all countries

yeah its not going to be so important in 10-20 years i can promise you that

globalism isent going away and cosmopolitan tought is just growing strong all around the world
>>
>>68282267
>yeah its not going to be so important in 10-20 years i can promise you that
And this is why people here are generally scared of becoming like you, Sweden. You are literally the nightmare example for Danish people of what can happen.

>I don't want end up like Sweden
A comment used a lot
>>
>>68282619
Well then take pleasure in that you arent going to end up as us

the world is changing, its going to be a rocky fucking road but in the end we are all going to be better off
just be sure you arent left behind when the world changes cause real progress dosent care who you are or where you are from, if you dont go with the flow you will drown

when shit gets bad and it will anon, rember this post, and rember that its been planned for along time and at the end of it the world is going to be better then ever
consider the hardships a neccesary evil so we can grow
>>
>>68283427
You know, it doesn't have to end like this? If the Swedish people take a stand against the changes, you can win. You have already closed the border, and your people are waking up. I've seen it in our media.

Nothing is set in stones yet, but you'll need to deport a lot of them. And no, it's populism, it's actually doable

>consider the hardships a neccesary evil so we can grow
>so we can grow
Does it really have to include inbred Muslims with an average IQ of 85? I mean, that's fucking stupid, and you should be able to see how this is gonna turn out. The only growing you'll see is in the crime stats.
>>
>>68271426
i'm voting gary johnson, cause i'm in a safe state.

trump is like gary johnson with closed borders, and being a huge asshole who speaks using 4th grade language on purpose.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.