[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump Supporters want to deport this women who entered the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sofia.jpg (162 KB, 544x700) Image search: [Google]
sofia.jpg
162 KB, 544x700
>Trump Supporters want to deport this women who entered the country illegally
>Trump Supporters will never have the perfect Colombiafu with a thick Colombian accent

Are Trump supporters really that behind in the current year? Can someone remind me what the current year is?

Trump Supporters are just getting sillier for every moment that they exist.
>>
>>68271297
>Sofia Vergara
>Illegal Mexican immigrant
Swedish education
>>
Why do you care don't you have a bull to prep fag
>>
>>68271297

>being a rootless cosmopolitan
>wanting your children to be identityless racial mongrels
>>
>>68271474
I never called her Mexican, I said she was Columbian.
>>
>>68271607

Some Colombians are white. At least the same as Italians on the whiteness scale.
>>
>>68271297

>dog faced whore who speaks broken english

Not really seeing the problem.
>>
>>68271797

>he thinks identity comes down only to whiteness and nothing more
>>
>>68271297
>perfect
>colombian

hahahhaha fuck this ahaha pick one imbecile
>>
>>68271886

Confirmed gay.
>>
>>68271297
Sofia Vergara is a citizen you retarded cuckhold. She's also intimidatingly attractive
>>
>>68271886
Her accent is sexy, I could listen to it all day along with the sound of her getting Blacked by a bbc :)
>>
>>68271943

Well white+white=white.
>>
>>68272030
>call someone gay because they want to uphold the law.
>meanwhile plenty of other hotties who are also legal are ignored.

Maybe you're the faggot here?
>>
>>68272206

>along with the sound of her getting Blacked by a bbc :)

What went so wrong with Sweden? How did it become the Cucked Caliphate?
>>
>>68272304

No if you don't think shes hot you're gay.
>>
>>68272243

And everyone classified as "white" is interchangeable with no more specific forms of identity?
>>
>>68271297
Nobody cares
Stop posting this same post everyday Muhammad
>>
File: America 2017.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
America 2017.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>68271297
She has to go back.
>>
>>68271755
Explain to me when Vergara cut me off in traffic, rammed my car speeding the wrong way while drunk, or let her horrible and unsupervised children vandalize my property. Those are the ones we're no longer forgiving and tolerating and subsidizing, not every single brown person, really not even every single illegal.
Stupid Germanics cannot comprehend any system of rules except like a computer.
>>
>>68272589
He said she had fucked up face, the only reason she's hot is because of her tig ol bitties.
>>
Shes already a citizen.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.