[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Trump's campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 42
File: TRUMP STUMPED.png (51 KB, 486x444) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP STUMPED.png
51 KB, 486x444
Pay your respect /pol/.

Not a single Christian or Jew will vote for Trump now. He is officially stumped. When you have Hillary, the Democrat, more pro-Israel than Trump that should tell you something is deeply wrong here.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209703
>>
Was Trump a secret Clinton operative the whole time? This all seems way to perfect for Democrats.
>>
99% Jewish American vote for Clinton?

70% Christian American vote for Clinton?

I just don't see how he can recover from this.
>>
The Jews have all the money though. Asking them to pay for black people is only the right thing to do. Those poor Mexicans could use a little Jew money too.
>>
>>68270744
Clinton defends Israel do the bone
>>
Israel is something that only politicians give a shit about. The average voter has 0 knowledge of Israel and would be outraged if they knew how much money we've given them over the decades.
>>
>>68270689

fuck, he lost the christian vote

Christianity is a cancer, a jew cuck religion for mind slaves
>>
>>68271590
> The average voter has 0 knowledge of Israel
> implying

the average conservative voter is a huge cocksucker for israel

it is like people dont remember here how they hated Ron Paul
>>
>>68270689
Who is this Christian guy and why is his vote so important?
>>
>>68271590
>Israel is something that only politicians give a shit about. The average voter has 0 knowledge of Israel

Most Americans support Israel. All the polling shows this.

Christians tend to overwhelming support Israel. Christians who tend to vote Republican. Guess what? Trump shoot himself in the foot. They aren't going to come out to vote for a guy who is going to throw Israel under the bus.

Ask any GOP Christian what they think of Israel and get back to me.
>>
>>68270689
>Not a single Christian or Jew will vote for Trump now
i'm christian and i will vote for him

protip: not all jews support isreal
>>
>>68271743
>>68271810
I guarantee you the average American couldn't even point to Israel out on a map. If they could tell you anything about it, it'd be some vague impression of "Jews live there".
>>
File: donald-trump-dejected.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-dejected.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
Boy Trump fucked himself over here. By appealing to his white Nazi base, he's now alienated almost ever single group in America.

>Latinos - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now
>African Americans - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now
>Women - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now
>Muslims - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now
>Jewish Americans - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now
>Christians - NOPE, not gonna vote for him now

What base has he NOT alienated?
>>
>>68272024
>I guarantee you the average American couldn't even point to Israel out on a map.

No they do, because Israel is in the bible so they know all about it anon. America is a Christian nation after all. Trump is an atheist.
>>
>>68271914
>i'm christian and i will vote for him

Enjoy burning in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>68272124

/pol/acks, who will be too busy with the threads here to go vote.
>>
>>68272295

> believing in hell

>>>/redstate/

We don't appreciate jew-slaves over here m8

I agree that Trump could have been more strategic, but being a real Christian in 2016 is outright stupid
>>
>>68270689
increasingly nervous man
>>
>>68270689
>Not a single Christian or Jew will vote for Trump now.
Christians and Jews, like Muslims, don't fucking matter.
>>
>>68272640
>, but being a real Christian in 2016 is outright stupid

Oh there are millions of real Christians in the USA, millions of them will not be voting for Donald "Fuck Israel" Trump

And the left won't vote for Trump because he's a racist and he hates all Muslims. So he's fucked either way.
>>
>>68272786
>increasingly nervous man

hahaah stfu faggot. you are stumped for good this time.
>>
>>68271633
>B-B-But Christianity made Europe great!
>>
>>68272890

Christians kinda matter because those retards are the ones that elect people like Merkel and the new Pope
>>
>>68272890
>Christians and Jews, like Muslims, don't fucking matter.

>Christians
>over 70% of the US population
>over 90% of the GOP population
>>
This is not how you make a bait thread.
>>
>>68270689
>>68270744
>>68271052
Reddit go home
>>
>>68273113
>Reddit go home

ANYONE WHO ATTACK TRUMP IS FROM REDDIT/PAID SHILL
>>
>>68273174
A samefag bashing trump smells shilly.
>>
>>68270689
I support Israel but I am with Trump on this. If they can afford to pay us back, why the fuck shouldn't we demand they pay us back? We aren't a fucking charity.
>>
>>68272024
why are trumpfags so good at generalizing?
>>
File: dumb stupid white people.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dumb stupid white people.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>
>>68271394
No shit, they have the most powerful lobbyist group in America, even stronger than the RNA which can politiicans look at a pile of bullet ridden children and not vote for gun control.

The BEST you can say is to scale back as a means to help the moderate Palestinians take control again from Hamas. Since Israel's hardline stance and land grabbing is what allowed them to them to take power in the first place.

But yeah, this should be really interesting now.
>>
>>68273288
I see what you did there.
>>
>>68273239
>A samefag bashing trump smells shilly.

And I'm going to post this to every conservative Christian site I can find. :)
>>
>>68273242
>I support Israel

why tho

I could understand it if all jews promised to fuck off back to Israel, but they have the cake and eat it

They both are the multicultural elite while having their own nation state
>>
>>68270689
Absolute madman. For just saying that he is already the greatest president in memory. Imagine having a national leader who actually believes in sovereignty and wants his country to become stronger. Few people alive can imagine what that's like.
>>
No one is going to care Trump said this next week. The average supporter of Trump has gained such a thick skin from relentless media shaming, and outright lies, that even legitimate criticisms are going to be met with cries of deception or shilling, or by simply not giving a fuck.

Source: Me, MAGA.
>>
>>68272124
>What base has he NOT alienated?
angry whites. if he gets 65% of the white vote its over
>>
Also just to let you guys know winning elections is about getting out your base.

What makes you think conservative Christians are going to come out vote Trump after this shit?
>>
They should. They have one of the worlds top economies and they still get aid from us
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2600x1950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2600x1950
>>68270689
Not long before he is assassinated
What a shame
>>
>>68273387

Conservative and Christianity are contradicting concepts

When Christianity is Conservative, it has to blind itself from the Gospel and its glorification of the meek and wretched over the strong and healthy

And when Conservatism is Christian it cedes all its moral ground to Leftism, which is actually a purer, more moral form of Christianity

Christian Conservatives like Merkel and Reagan are the source of the current dilemas
>>
>>68270689
F
>>
>>68273667
>65% of white people is the largest Demographic of voters
Kek
>>
File: kosher salami.png (10 KB, 475x157) Image search: [Google]
kosher salami.png
10 KB, 475x157
>FUCK AMERICA ISRAEL COMES FIRST DIRTY GOYIM

kikes on suicide watch
>>
>>68273667
>angry whites. if he gets 65% of the white vote its over

Alot of those whites are Christians, and pro-Israel.

You know that right?
>>
>>68272218
>Trump is an atheist
Good going blowing your cover on a b8 thread.
>>
File: 1458372706246.jpg (59 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1458372706246.jpg
59 KB, 640x636
I'm a Christian, and I don't give a shit. Still voting for Trump.
>>
>>68273832
>Good going blowing your cover on a b8 thread.

Trump doesn't believe in god. He's already pretty much said this. He's been divorced like 4 times now. He's now advocating for an anti-Israel policy. He's pro-Planned Parenthood.
>>
>>68273911
>I'm a Christian,

Your not a real Christian anon.
>>
>>68273667

The problem is deeper than that tho

White people are not angry enough, specially not the middle class of the north east, which is the key to all those electoral colleges, and has been the driving force behind the last democrat electoral victories

I am actually not sure any republican can win the election when you have a middle class population in the north that only knows minorities from TV ads and that sees people like Mandela and Merkel as cultural heroes, reality be damned

USA will have to split
>>
>>68274000
Pretty sure if he really said it a good chunk of his base would stop supporting him
>>
File: 1453773100316.png (339 KB, 1107x823) Image search: [Google]
1453773100316.png
339 KB, 1107x823
What will Trump say at his concession speech?
>>
I honestly think israel is concerned with lefties who want to back them and then turn on them like hilldog and obama. Most of the time I hear they just want to be "left alone" and probably view US having to much sway as a possible threat if anything happens.
>>
File: Balance.of.Trade.Feb2015.jpg (77 KB, 981x923) Image search: [Google]
Balance.of.Trade.Feb2015.jpg
77 KB, 981x923
>>68270689
>Trump doesn't know how to fix the economy any better than your cashier at CVS.
>Israelis will walk out on him, won't tolerate suggestion to pay for US Military Protection
>Open Borders, Refugees, Illegal Immigrants, Israeli style Police State, NSA Spying, Gun Grab, Controls on people, Transportation Hubs, and Capital are the only way to keep Globalist Vision Going

You don't understand that a nation has to have boundries of various kinds. (Like Limited Foreign Influence and Lobbying)

We are a White Culture with Christian Values and European Connections.

But Trade and Economics and Currency require some boundaries to protection our workers, our Jobs, Our Economy, Our Manufacturing, and Our World Reserve Currency.

Our PC Democrats and PC Republicans are great at war and Spening $3.5 Trillion Annually while pulling in $2.5 Trillion in Taxes Annually in Washington DC.

And they keep giving away America each year and spending more Federal Money in Credit and Debt Each Year.

$31 Trillion Dollars in Foreign Property Ownership in the USA with no block on foreigners owning US Debt of the Federal Government or Households.

Wow.

MBS in Mortagages held by Deutsche Bank ring a bell? Sub Prime Auto Loans held by Satander Bank of Spain ring a bell?

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/international/intinv/iip_glance.htm ($31 Trillion foreign compared to $25 for US) (This is very interesting as Big Banks are growing strongly, Commercial Banks in the U.S. - FRED - St. Louis Fed)

$T Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)

Trade Imbalance and Trade Deficit sucks the Money Velocity out of our many Local Economies... just like Debt held by Outsiders.
>>
>>68270689
I think it's hilarious how Republicans think that the average american actually cares about Israel, or values it as highly as their own country.
>>
File: 126.png (43 KB, 542x218) Image search: [Google]
126.png
43 KB, 542x218
“They help us greatly.”

>A while later, giving reporters a tour of the Old Post Office a few blocks from the White House — a historic building being transformed into the luxurious Trump International Hotel — Trump quickly reversed himself on aid to Israel, saying, “They help us greatly.”

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/trump-raises-possibility-of-curbing-israel-aid-calls-3d-party-talk-spiteful.html/

>Trump quickly reversed himself on aid to Israel, saying, “They help us greatly.”
>>
>>68274161
>Start the race war
>>
>>68274114
>Pretty sure if he really said it a good chunk of his base would stop supporting him

base is as stupid as fuck. Trump could call himself a pedophile and won't lose any of you cultist fucks. You guys literally call him a god emperor. You faggots are the worst of the fucking worst.
>>
>>68274161

hopefully he will call for a civil war
>>
FUCK OFF MIDF
WE LOVE TRUMP
>>
>>68273574
Yeah. I don't think Trump is going to do any good but I can sure see why people are turning to him. It's sad when a whackjob like this is clearly the best candidate running, but Billary? No. Motley Cruz? Not a chance.
>>
>>68274338
Lol the jews are scum
>>
>baruch

oy vey
>>
>>68274200
> We are a White Culture with Christian Values and European Connections.

Problem is: Jesus would take the side of Open Borders, Refugees, Illegal Immigrants and Big government

It is like people don't read the Gospel. yet /pol/ is supposedly redpilled
>>
>>68274298
I hate the faggot. Don't lump me in with the rest of the tards who want his cock in their mouth.
>>
>>68272124
Jewish Americans-Hate Israel
Christian Americans-never think about Israel

The shilling here is ridiculous.
>>
>>68270689
$62.5 Trillion in Total US Debt including households, nonprofits, businesses, and governments.
>>
>>68274200
> balance of trade is the marker of economic success
muh merchantmilsim
muh 18th century economics
>>
>>68274277
>I think it's hilarious how Republicans think that the average american actually cares about Israel

Most Republicans are super pro-Israel and since elections are about getting the base out to vote, that means millions of republicans will stay home this election than to vote for Donald "GAS THE KIKES" Trump.

he shoot himself in the foot. He's all but said he's a Nazi at this point.
>>
>>68274511
>Jewish Americans-Hate Israel
>Christian Americans-never think about Israel

0/10

Troll harder faglord.
>>
File: poopeatinglol.jpg (67 KB, 737x300) Image search: [Google]
poopeatinglol.jpg
67 KB, 737x300
>>68274050
>Protestant filth sucking the cock of the Jew

Jews will be in hell for denying Christ.
>>
>>68274612
You don't understand. It's a movement
>>
>>68274511
>Jewish Americans-Hate Israel
>Christian Americans-never think about Israel

literally wut

that is not what polls say m8

Not only Christianity is a jewish supremacist religion by design, but without the support of jewish americans the israli lobby would have no power whatsoever

Some communist jews criticizing Israel every now and then does not change that
>>
>>68270689
>Hillary, the Democrat, more pro-Israel than Trump that should tell you something is deeply wrong here.
Not really. Democrats were always pro Israel, pro Jew, pro slavery, etc. Clintons are idiots who don't know any of this.
>>
File: 1454907080561.jpg (85 KB, 422x751) Image search: [Google]
1454907080561.jpg
85 KB, 422x751
>>68272124
And yet he's still winning :^)
>>
>>68274766
>You don't understand. It's a movement

Yes a small denying white nationalist base. That's about it. Trump is the last gasp of the fear of white America becoming a minority in this country.
>>
>>68274962
>And yet he's still winning :^)

He won't be winning after this :^)

brokered convention is all but confirmed now.
>>
>>68271590
Then why do American politicians talk about it so much? Frankly, because voters respond to it. It's the regions only real democracy. Jews look white. Jews hate and fight Muslims. Jesus was a jew. Jews were Holocaust victims. US Politicians have been promoting sympathy for the jews since the 70s and Americans have been conditioned to love Israel unconditionally.

BTW, you said that Americans don't care about Israel because they know so little about it, but they know so little in general about most policies, including those things most critical to them like health care and education and war. Most Americans couldn't find Iraq on a map either.
>>
>>68274917
>Democrats were always pro Israel, pro Jew
yes

> Pro slavery
That is ahistorical. The constutional democrat party in the South jumped ship and became part of the Nixon coallition
>>
>Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

http://www.gallup.com/poll/181652/seven-americans-continue-view-israel-favorably.aspx
>>
only a bernout shill would actually believe billions of dollars in money and arms should be FREE
>>
File: 1457910909719.jpg (115 KB, 570x844) Image search: [Google]
1457910909719.jpg
115 KB, 570x844
>>68275096
>Say increasingly nervous man for the 18th time this year
>>
>>68275011

what makes you believe there will be a country to begin with when whites become a minority?

People thought the USSR would last forever, but political reality always rear her ugly head
>>
>>68270689
This is just the starting point for negotiation.

Israel is a power player.

Power Players want to be in the Game. So Israel will come to the Table.

Trump appeals to both Liberals and Conservatives. Trump is calling out the PC Politicians and the bull shit lobby game.

The Debt can never be repaid. Our Currency is in Crisis. The Global Economy is in Crisis. Central Banking is helpless, out of tools and in Crisis. GLobalism & the European union are in Crisis.

Debt will call the tune. Low money velocy coupled with easy credit to create the inflation the central banks want... will propel us into Political Crisis whether Trump wins or loses.

We might just end up like France under Holland with permanent emergency powers.

Why else did they create Global Chaos and our US Police State unless it was just to be like London or Israel.
>>
Clinton could win a good percentage of Republicans over shit like this.
>>
>>68270689
>>68270689
I FUCKING CALLED THIS MONTHS AGO. FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
>>68274962
the gop clearly will pick jeb bush
>>
>>68275573
>what makes you believe there will be a country to begin with when whites become a minority?

>Panama
>a non-white country
>>
>>68275566

He is right tho. Trump winning Ohio was the only way for him to secure the nomination
>>
he can't win in a general election against hillary
.t very frustrated man
>>
>>68275577
>Trump appeals to both Liberals and Conservatives.

Liberals hate him because he's a racist.
Conservatives hate him because he's a RINO and a anti-Israel.

He alienates both bases. People are openly joking about Trump being Hitler on a daily basis. Trump would be a fucking disaster for the GOP. Almost goldwater level disaster here.
>>
>>68270689
HOLY SHIT. HE IS GONNA FUCK THE JEWS UP! ZIONIST MERCHANTS BTFO!
>>
>>68275663
>the gop clearly will pick jeb bush

I could see either Romney or Paul Ryan. Either way Trump is getting cucked in Ohio.
>>
>>68274283
>they help us greatly

So does trade with Korea, Japan and Germany but he's still going to make them pay.

Israel's long been a road block to peace in the middle east and the world knows it. With no US subsidies, Israel will finally learn to STFU and start being more even-handed in its peace negotiations.
>>
>>68275672

Multicultural countries are extremely unstable and exposed to foreign interests. You may not be aware of it, but Panama used to be part of Colombia, until USA pushed for our independence taking advantage of the harsh ethnic and religious divisions between conservative and liberal colombians in 1903

Then you have the case of the interactions between Mexico and USA itself, with white-majority Texas seceding from Mexico in 1835, and now with the increasing interference of Mexico into the political issues of the South-West, which manifests itself in outright illegal things like sancturary cities
>>
File: 1457626103459.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1457626103459.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>68275726
>Panama
>>
>>68276046
>Israel's long been a road block to peace in the middle east and the world knows it.

>Trump hates muslims
>sides with Palestine

Explain this shit.
>>
>>68276232
>Multicultural countries

USA is literally a multicultural country already.

Literally the most multicultural country on earth.
>>
>>68270689
Why would Christians care about the people that killed their Savior?
>>
>>68276450
>http://www.gallup.com/poll/181652/seven-americans-continue-view-israel-favorably.aspx

>>68275360
>>68275360
>>68275360
>>
>>68276280

That meme does not change the fact that Trump needs to overperform his 47 % to win the election, needing to win 60 % of all delegates before the convention
>>
>>68274484
But anon, I thought I was living in a Dream World just resisting the US Torture, Rendition, Secret Torture sites, Black Sites, Prisons offshore, Drone Strikes on women and kids, not recording or facilitating the gathering of data on human cost of war in Iraq, assassinations and assassination lists, denouncing the Geneva Conventions, use of the doctrine of failed states or pre-emptive strike on foreign sovereign countries.

KEK.

Christian Country values are stripped away in the face of expansion of the republic, war for the republic, use of the military to support corporations for over 150 years by the USA.

Check out Smedley Butler and his book "War is a Racket".

Jesus has never walked in my K-12 schools or lived in my neighborhoods.
>>
>>68276570
But why?
>>
>>68276646
>But why?

Israel = Only way for the end of the world.

Read your bible idiot.
>>
>>68274298
People are joking about him being a God emperor you autist.
>>
>>68276418

USA already had a bloody civil war over that multiculturalism

There is no reason to assume that history has stopped and that demographic changes won't lead to change maps, specially given that is exactly how USA came to be: white people pushing the indian frontiers to the West and mexican frontier to the South
>>
>>68276574
>That meme does not change the fact that Trump needs to overperform his 47 % to win the election, needing to win 60 % of all delegates before the convention

Trump is officially stumped. Neither Kaisch or Cruz will drop out before the convention now. All they got to do is prevent Trump from winning delegates.
>>
>>68273777
It is
>>
>>68270689
>Not a single Christian or Jew will vote for Trump now.

How are you making the logical jump between asking Israel to be fiscally responsible to losing the evangelical vote?

I'm not seeing the connection. I don't think evangelicals would disagree with this position at all. Trump is just asking that Israel pay its fair share, which they are perfectly capable of doing.
>>
>>68276854
>People are joking about him being a God emperor you autist.

No some people on here literally believe it.
>>
>>68274484
Jesus would institute a world wide theocracy ruled over by philosopher kings like it describes in Ezekiel and Revelation. The regions of the world would be divided according to tribe as well. The bible is nationalistic.
>>
File: 1453556189197.jpg (80 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1453556189197.jpg
80 KB, 480x720
>>68276574
>Panama on /pol/
>>
>>68276993
Only you think that.
>>
Christians don't fucking care about Israel. Only Zionist fundies and lobbyists care or pretend to care. We've given Israel enough aid money for every family in this country to have $30k. People have no idea their taxpayer money is going to Israel and if they did they would not like it. If you offered $30k to every American family in exchange for killing every jew on the planet and destroying Israel they would do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>68276957
Trump is the most anti-Israel Republican candidate ever. His policies are 100% in line with white nationalism.

Evangelicals will not vote for him. He's social polices (pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, etc.) and anti-Israel policies will cost him ALOT of votes in the general.
>>
>>68274161
>implying that four eyed bald fuck is wrong
>implying he doesn't have a 50gb tentacle rape folder himself
>>
>>68277199
>Christians don't fucking care about Israel.

>Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably
>>68275360
>>68275360
>>68275360
>>
>>68276605

Jesus lived in the a time where criticism of Roman Empire as punished with death.

And his "advice" to his followers was to carry their crosses and submit to their deaths, leading to Paul and Peter to commit "suicide by roman"

Jesus was an insane ultra-pacifist more concerned about dreaming away a Heaven that does not exist instead of actually surviving in this world of blood and semen
>>
File: third party.png (86 KB, 802x500) Image search: [Google]
third party.png
86 KB, 802x500
>>
>>68274592

What would you know about stewardship of a world reserve currency?

Do you know Breton Woods Agreement of 1944?

If we have the worlds reserve currency and are found to be creating too much money,... well what does that mean with $62 Trillion in total debt at 350% of US GDP at least??

What does it mean that credit is so free that it climbs exponentially even after a collapse in subprime mortgage bubble and derivatives bubble that destroyed the global economy from 2007 -2016?

Why am I talking to you?

You have no value for conservative banking, finance, accounting, auditing, financial reporting, standardization, simplification, streamlining legislation and tax rules... and no understanding of Currency... stagnant currency, currency hoarding, currency leaking from our local, state, and national economies, currency controlled by monopolies or money trusts... and certainly not Mal-Investment and its far reaching effects on jobs, investments, the economy, the middle class, and the tax base.
>>
>>68277199

>Christians don't fucking care about Israel.

Confirmed for not actually talking to Christians

Their only obsession is to live in Heaven and leave this Earth, our Earth, to rot

So they need to bring about the apocalypse, and that implies supporting Israel

I mean really, if Christianity is not about renouncing to this Earthly plane, about cursing the Earth, in order to get to live in the jewish paradise of Yahve, then what is the point of being christian at all?
>>
>>68273174
That tends to be the case.
>>
>>68276283

He sides with America. One of the three biggest reasons Arabs (and most of the world) thinks America's an asshole is because of its support for the world's biggest asshole of all, Israel. By any objective measure, Israel is a liability. It loves to stir up antagonisms in the region, loves pushing America into wars it doesn't need and think that because America's got its back, that it can talk smack to anyone. And for this America pays them? It's bullshit. The only thing that Israel offers is a launch pad for US military forces into the middle east and intelligence that they've redacted, politicized and maybe even falsified to manipulate the US to its own ends. Trump has no need for Israel. The US is becoming isolationist. It had its fill of war.

If the US wants to protect its citizens, it should ditch Israel which is already a pariah state in the eyes of most of the world.
>>
>>68277001
>Jesus would institute a world wide theocracy ruled over by philosopher kings like it describes in Ezekiel and Revelation.

Jesus literally said that "my kingdom is not of this world" and that those that love the world can't follow him

Has any conservative christian read the Gospel at all ever?
>>
>>68273667
>if he gets 65% of the white vote its over
>/pol/ actually believes this
>>
>>68277701
Prime working ages 25 - 54 years.

NOTICE DECLINE in our most valuable workers!!
>>
OMG jews are so easy to fool
>>
File: 1457259397730.jpg (85 KB, 620x618) Image search: [Google]
1457259397730.jpg
85 KB, 620x618
>>68277340
Jesus is God. Your third world IQ just isn't enough to understand him.
>>
>>68277917

> The US is becoming isolationist.

Americans have become too indoctrinated by both Christianity and WW-2 propaganda to accept that

Ron Paul lost for the same reasons Trump will lose
>>
File: whyivoterepublican.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
whyivoterepublican.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
>>68277917
>The US is becoming isolationist.

Trump called for the bombing of family members of ISIS. not very isolationist there chump.
>>
File: Jerusalem1.jpg (62 KB, 800x285) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem1.jpg
62 KB, 800x285
WE MOVING THAT EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM

ITS HAPPENING, TRUMP IS BRINGING THE SECOND COMING
>>
File: pepes.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepes.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>68277917

Most Americans don't know this, though. Do you think People would be so gung ho about Israel is they knew about Sabra and Shatila massacre? The Layvon Affair? The USS liberty? The Various Israeli spies who attempt to capture American intelligence? Israeli democratic subversion through financial contributions?
>>
File: 1170910414379.png (8 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
1170910414379.png
8 KB, 256x223
>>68270689
goodnight sweet prince
12 june 1946 - 26 mar 2016
>>
>Romney got 14% of the non-white vote
>got 65% of white voters
>lost

>statistically Trump does worse among non-white voters and would have to win 70% of white voters to win.
>>
>>68276418

Yeah and everyday in the news we see conflicts over identity politics. Imagine how much nicer and more stable it would be if it were all white people in America.
>>
>>68278703
>Imagine how much nicer and more stable it would be if it were all white people in America.

white people deserve to die out.
>>
>>68274592
Where does the problem start anons.

Check my chart >>68277701
Looks like in 1999 or 2000 where it flattens out as population growth should pull in many more jobs.

Or check Employment in Manufacturing.

Or check Money Stock Velocity.

>>68274484

Check money velocity

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/M1V (Top was 2007 Q4 at 10.7, now down to 6.3)
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/M2V (Top was 1997 Q3 at 2.2, now down to 1.5)
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/MZMV (Top was 1981 Q1 at 3.5, now down to 1.4)
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/Mult (Top was January 1987 at 3.1, now down to .7)

Manufacturing:
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/MANEMP (12.3 Million down from 19.5 Million) All Employees: Manufacturing

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/USINFO (2.77 Million down from 3.7 Million) All Employees: Information Services
>>
>>68278148
This is a very unique election and trust me everyone in this country is fed up with foreign wars and spending.
>>
>>68278129

You do know that most Christians actually live in the Third World right?

You are following a cult designed for the meek, the slave, the unwashed masses, it is not an accident that the church of england, the protestant churches of germany, and the catholic church talk about the arabic invasion of europe in positive terms

Christianity betrays you over and over and yet you still cuck for it

Why?

Read Hitler's Table talks and illustrate yourself
>>
>>68279007
>trust me everyone in this country is fed up with foreign wars and spending.

yeah expect trump will continue America's illegal wars and spending.
>>
>>68277744
Fuck off, kike. Your jew tricks don't work anymore
>>
>>68270689
>ask a Jew to pay
>the outrage
>>
>>68279356

Christianity is literally the greatest trick ever played by the jews

Not only they destroyed the roman empire, the Christians were banned from finances, so Jews became extremely rich during the Middle Ages, and even worse, as time went and the Jewish War God didnt seem to come fast enough to come and destroy our world, Christians started to develop demented sects that wanted to hurry the apocalypse, and that is how Zionism was born among puritans in the 1600s

That is how white people lost control of their own fate
>>
>>68279140
>panama advocating for hitler
only on /pol/
>>
>>68278212

He will attack ISIS families with drones and targetted air strikes because it's popular, small scale and low-risk/cost. He's not sending in boots on the ground for large, long-term, costly and totally unnecessary wars. In that sense, America is becoming more isolationist. I didn't say it'll become pacifist or a hermit Kingdom. It will still engage the world, but it a much more discreet and intelligent way.
>>
>>68274592>>68274484

Here is a different chart of Full and part time Employment which is pretty flat you have to say.

Still looking at 1979/1980 as top of employment for manufacturing, Oil Gas and Logging top is in the 1970s,... and the Bill Clinton Deregulation Era is a big factor.

Deregulation of Banks, Finance, Lobbying, Derivatives, DC Power, Trade, Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications...

And Worker Rights & Anti-Trust laws.

Corporatism is Fascism.

1913 - Federal Reserve Act
1944 - Breton Woods
1971 - Nixon Shock,
1974 - Federal Energy Administration Act (R. Nixon)
1978 - Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978,
1980 - The Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act (J. Carter, followed by S&L Crisis, 5000 convictions, RTC)
1981 - Executive Order 12287, (R. Reagan, removed price controls on Petrol)
1982 - Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act
1984 - Caribbean Basin Initiative (Free Imports to USA)
1992 - Energy Policy Act (H.W. Bush)
1994 - WTO Authorization, Fast Track Authority
1994 - NAFTA, Deregulation of Trade, 3 Nations
1995 - Community Reinvestment Act,
1996 - Energy Deregulation (followed by ENRON Scandal)
1996 - Telecommunications Act (cross ownership)
1997 - M2 Money Velocity Top
1998 - Clinton's Kosovo War (over 60 Days)
1998 - Brooksly Born Rejected on her concerns on OTC Derivatives
1998 - Citicorp & Travelers Insurance Merger
1999 - Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (followed by 2008 Financial Crisis)
1999 - bombing campaign in Kosovo (over 60 days)
2000 - Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (P. Gramm, W. Clinton, derivatives)
2002 - McCain–Feingold Act (soft money unlimited)
2005 - Energy Policy Act (subsidies, excluded clean air Water acts)
2005 - Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA).
2005 - CAFTA-DR Ratified,
2008 - 2014 QE & LIRP/ZIRP
2010 - Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
2011 - US combat in Libya (over 60 days)
2014 - lift ban on crude oil exports
>>
>>68279869
>He will attack ISIS families with drones and targetted air strikes because it's popular, small scale and low-risk/cost.

Yes and will cause Americans worldwide to be threaten and killed. And cause blowback and terrorist attacks by mad ISIS members who had their family members killed.
>>
>>68279298
>yeah expect trump will continue America's illegal wars and spending.
he's the least likely to do that out of all the candidates running
>>
>>68270689

+40 posts and counting

>not reddit
>>
>>68279798

> has a mulatto as president
> complains about other countries posting on /pol/

wat
>>
>>68280108
>he's the least likely to do that out of all the candidates running

He's already advocated for ground troops in Iraq. So what's your point anon?
>>
File: 1451338926752.jpg (37 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1451338926752.jpg
37 KB, 439x290
>>68276854
jew pls go
>>
>>68279869

ISIS is literally a meme tho

Russia fucked the shit out of them, and they already lost Ramadi and the border crossings

They only exist around Mosul and Raqqa
>>
>>68280244
>He's already advocated for ground troops in Iraq.
what? he was the one saying the Iraq war was a mistake in the first place
>>
>>68275827
Wait a minute.

We have had Brokered Conventions before.

I sort of remember how the Republicans didn't want Ronald Reagan and only saved the scheme to get Ivy League Insider and CIA Director into the Whitehouse by having G.H.W. Bush join the ticket... also remember they tried to assassinate him.

Dewey 1948? and Ford also?

Anyway... Trump is a Populist Movement. There is lots of evidence for this.

William Jennings Bryant was also a populist movement, and there was a movement for public banking and for help for finance or insurance for farmers.
>>
>>68280702

he supports going in to defeat ISIS with 30 000 troops

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/

Which is a waste of time and money

ISIS of 2016 is not ISIS of 2014, Russia fucked their shit up
>>
>>68279957
2015 NIRP

Yurop is fucked, canary in the coal mine, cash will soon be illegal
>>
>>68280875
he also thinks that Russia will allow the US to enter Syria, that's total BS
>>
>>68280187
>panama is white
>>
>>68275955
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-22/its-on-national-review-22-conservatives-openly-denounce-trump
http://www.ijreview.com/2016/01/520825-national-review-conservatives-against-donald-trump/

- National Review's editorial board
- Jack Fowler,National Review publisher
- Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review
- Andrew C. McCarthy, editor of the National Review
- Ramesh Ponnuru, editor of the National Review
- Jim Geraghty, editor of the National Review
- Yuval Levin, editor of National Review

- David Boaz, vice president Cato Institute
- L. Brent Bozell III, the chairman of ForAmerica
- Mona Charen, senior fellow Ethics & Public Policy Center
- Ben Domenech, publisher of the Federalist
- Erick Erickson, editor of The Resurgent
- Steven F. Hayward, Ronald Reagan Distinguished Visiting Professor
- Mark Helprin, celebrated novelist
- Bill Kristol, Weekly Standard editor
- Edwin Meese III, Ronald Reagan’s presidential admin.
- Russell Moore, president Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Michael B. Mukasey, U.S. attorney general, U.S. district judge
- Thomas Sowell, senior fellow Hoover Institution

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430126/donald-trump-conservatives-oppose-nomination
http://nypost.com/2016/03/19/why-its-time-for-a-trump-revolution/
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/63b061be-ecfc-11e5-bb79-2303682345c8.html

- Glenn Beck, Radio, & the Blaze
- Dana Loesch, Foxnews & the Blaze
- Michael Medved, Radio Host
- Cal Thomas, USA Today columnist, Foxnews
- David McIntosh, Club for Growth President
- Katie Pavlich, editor of Townhall
- John Podhoretz, editor of Commentary
- R. R. Reno, editor of First Things

27 conservatives against Trump.
>>
>>68275955 (Against Trump)
Charles G. Koch
David H. Koch
Warren Stephens
Jackson "Steve" Stephens Jr.
Paul Singer
Pete Ricketts
Ricketts Family
Richard Uihlein
Richard Gaby
Robert Arnott
Robert Mercer

Tim Cook,
Larry Page,
Paul Ryan,
Mitch McConnell,
Karl Rove

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-08/gop-leaders-tech-execs-plot-against-trump-secret-neocon-island-meeting

Warren Stephens - Son of Jackson Stephens - chief money launderer for the Bush/Clinton cocaine operation in Arkansas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Stephens

Joe Ricketts - Founder, TD Ameritrade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Ricketts

Laura Ricketts - Lesbo owner of Chicago Cubs

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=23357

Paul Singer - Tribalite hedge funder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Singer_%28businessman%29

Richard Uihlein - Founder, Uline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Uihlein

Add George Soros.
>>
>>68273736

Fuck off you savage brown monkey. Stop pretending you understand human speech.
>>
File: President-Juan-Carlos-Varela[1].jpg (113 KB, 840x940) Image search: [Google]
President-Juan-Carlos-Varela[1].jpg
113 KB, 840x940
>>68281636

Panama is not white, but at least it is not rule by a mulatto. President is pic related

But USA is barely white, and if you count people under 18 it is already white-minority
>>
>>68281982

Obamonkey pls go
>>
File: 1425668356500.jpg (37 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
1425668356500.jpg
37 KB, 400x538
>>68270689

I am orthodox christian and I am voting trump so no you're wrong?
>>
>>68281982

Anyways why are you cucking for a religion that is 75 % brown and african, and that is universalist by design?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>68282148
>thinks spics are better than mixed white and black
>>
>>68282402

whatever

that does not change the fact that Christian Morality is the fuel source of the Left, and the reason why the Right can't seem to be able to get a high moral ground
>>
File: War.on.Cash.Credit.Freeze.jpg (112 KB, 1351x944) Image search: [Google]
War.on.Cash.Credit.Freeze.jpg
112 KB, 1351x944
>>68281117
Yes.

They may not do it in USA.

I figure 50/50 chance.

A problem I see is as the world biggest bond market, world reserve currency, and biggest safest Treasuries in the world at $19 Trillion and over $12 Trillion in public hands,... and $6 Trillion in the hands of foreign powers...

THE US Diplomats and Central Banker may capitulate and raise interest rates to keep investors happy.

Negative Interest Rates (NIRP) actually provides incentive for foreign powers and central banks to keep and hold US Long Term Treasuries even at low rates.

But outrage and lose of tax base with inflation and lower GDPs would drive pressure for higher US Interest Rates.

my 2 cents.

Now going cashless is also a question.

This is capital controls on people not banks for wealthy money holders or... even offshore millionaires.

Debt Slavery comes to mind. As does Indentured Servant as most have debt.
>>
>Give Jews assistance
>Expect them to pay it back
>It's anti-semitic to expect them to

>Jew gives a loan
>Expects you to pay it back
>It's against the law to not

>Jews tank the economy
>Nothing happens
>>
File: Globalism.Slavery4.jpg (63 KB, 678x597) Image search: [Google]
Globalism.Slavery4.jpg
63 KB, 678x597
>>68278019
>NOTICE DECLINE in our most valuable workers!!

WTF?

No one noticed.

White men are so abused, that they won't speak out... or maybe they know this info already and are "prepping", "caucusing", "lobbying", "phone calling and sending letters/email", "forming a phone tree"...
>>
all those Trump supporters finally come out as zionist shills
keep on supporting kikes shills
>>
File: Immigration.growth.gif (21 KB, 420x540) Image search: [Google]
Immigration.growth.gif
21 KB, 420x540
>>68275827>>68270689

William Jennings Bryan (March 19, 1860 – July 26, 1925) was an American orator and politician from Nebraska, and a dominant force in the populist wing of the Democratic Party, standing three times as the Party's candidate for President of the United States (1896, 1900 and 1908).

He resigned because of his pacifist position on World War I. Bryan was a devout Presbyterian, a strong advocate of popular democracy, and an enemy of the banks and the gold standard. He demanded "Free Silver" because he believed it undermined the evil "Money Power" and put more cash in the hands of the common people.

In his three presidential bids, he promoted Free Silver in 1896, anti-imperialism in 1900, and trust-busting in 1908, calling on Democrats to fight the trusts (big corporations) and big banks, and embrace anti-elitist ideals of republicanism.

hm... but Dr. Michael Jones says he stood up for farmers, for the needs of the biggest sector of small business the farms.

William Jennings Bryant captured populism much like Donald Trump!!

Hey OP, It would help if Israel spoke out against the problems that the USA faces... Jobs, Loss of Jobs to Globalism, Evils of Globalism/Corporatism, the Power of Corporations, the power of transnationals, the Evil of using Slave Labor and Slave Labor Wages to displace American Jobs and keep our youth from their first jobs.

OP,

What does Israel stand for? They don't speak out for the Jobs of the USA, the Middle Class of the USA, the Retirement and Pension Threats of the US Citizens that spend directly into the Economy and boost the economy.

So... corporations have no responsibility and executives are in it for the short term gains... and our lobbyists and Israel don't defend our future, our wealth, our middle class, our retirees.

Well WTF good are they then??
>>
>>68270689
>Not a single Christian
We're not all evangelicals.
>>
File: 1457640223887.jpg (91 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1457640223887.jpg
91 KB, 399x482
>>68270689

>Click Bai

Have an archive version: https://archive.is/rnNtT
>>
>>68284471
>if immigration and fertility do not change
yeah, these things have been so consistent over the last 50 years, clearly they'll continue to not change over the next 50 years.
>>
>>68284937
Any of your mama's kids teach?

Can you copy & paste?

Broken Attention Span?

Too hard for you boobby?

You got no links, not charts, no graphs, no tables.

- You sit on the mountain like a Guru?
- The whole world recognizes your smart ass one liners for "Enlightenment"

Reality check, pol don't give a shit about you.

You really think you are special.
>>
>>68284937
Mining, Drilling, and Logging includes oil and gas extraction under this category of Mining and Logging.

So here is the Oil and Gas chart.

Few people work in Oil and Gas extraction.

But reading the press, you would think at least a million of the 151 Million worker?

That is like .66%, less than 1% of all US Workers.

Where is the concern for Disney Land Workers or Carrier Workers or Whirlpool workers?

oh yeah Whirlpool is being bought by China today doubt if there are other bidders to come forward.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/international/intinv/iip_glance.htm ($31 Trillion foreign compared to $25 for US) (This is very interesting as Big Banks are growing strongly, but the number of total us banks is dramatically decreasing, like someone is gaming the system, Commercial Banks in the U.S. - FRED - St. Louis Fed)
>>
>>68286178
TBTF bigger than ever.

- 60% of all deposits
- 30% larger after absorbing troubled banks
>>
>>68277340
True, man.
>>
File: Cantmossadthesweden.png (2 MB, 1560x730) Image search: [Google]
Cantmossadthesweden.png
2 MB, 1560x730
>>
>>68270689
Shut it Down!!

The Goy know!
>>
>>68273736
>liberation theology faggots are in my country now
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x485
>Cruz shills release ad featuring Trump's hot naked wife
I dunno about you, but I wanna vote for Trump more now tbqh famalam
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.