[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, another part of sweden is fucked, Again. I live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 2b1.png (549 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
2b1.png
549 KB, 600x569
Alright, another part of sweden is fucked, Again.
I live in a small town of about 15000 people, almost 100% swedish town, or, it used to be. We havent had a single rape in about 10-15 years(I think) until 2015 when we started to accept "refugees" from africa and other shit countries. Last weekend a woman got raped, The 4th one this year. One part of the community are angry as fuck, they want soldiers of odin here and other Great things, and the other part is greatfull that we are getting a new asylum center near a school. I guess it's Time to move from my town and settle in the north.

http://mobil.unt.se/uppland/knivsta/skola-byggs-om-4165530.aspx
>>
>>68270320
Statistics show that a high percentage of women vote for cultural marxism. In other words, a high percentage of women who are raped deserve it.
>>
>>68270320
bump I guess.

what town are you in?
>>
>>68270320
rape them back
>>
>>68271061
/thread
>>
>>68270320
Sven don't leave - be the change. Just do as the Soldiers of Odin do.
>>
>>68270320
moving north aint going to solve shit fagget, youre going to come back in 2 years making a thread on how refugees fucking burned your isolated cabin.

stop being a fag and join soldiers of Odin just make a weekend hobbies who know u might make a friend or two
>>
>and the other part is greatfull that we are getting a new asylum center near a school.

I don't need to say why this is stupid do i?
>>
File: 12220011001.png (862 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
12220011001.png
862 KB, 800x1200
>>68270320
>new asylum center
Let's talk about something happy then. Have you considered getting into chemistry? Because I found this educative graph to ease your mind off these troubling times. Have fun and remember to not do anything dangerous!
>>
>>68271061
this.
>>
File: 1456296128090.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456296128090.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>>68271061
wait a minute...all women have rape fantasies, this is well known

my god, we have allowed people who want to be raped to vote
>>
>>68272027
>I guess it's Time to move from my town and settle in the north.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>68271087
"Knivsta" it's a bit outside of Stockholm.
>>
File: 250px-GasolineContainer.jpg (13 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-GasolineContainer.jpg
13 KB, 250x188
>>68270320

>getting a new asylum center

You know what you have to do.
>>
They've started putting them in little northern towns and villages too now because there is nowhere else to put them...
>>
>>68272389
While great for destroying locks and such i think ternite might be somewhat impractical for use in let's say domestic unrest. Simple explosives can be made using substances synthesised from commonly avaliable fertilisers. Just add some nails and broken glass and you got yourself an anti-personel bomb.
>>
File: bored.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
This thread is boring comedy.
>>
File: 333412291.png (103 KB, 459x596) Image search: [Google]
333412291.png
103 KB, 459x596
>>68273515
You're right, of course. That is a good thing to consider.
>>
>>68270320
Don't run away, man. The ingredients for Thermite are cheap and widely available. Just mix up a few batches, find a hot enough primary explosive to act as a fuse, wait until they put up the buildong frame, then go in one night and melt some of the structural supports. You send a message, burn up all possible evidence, and delay construction by weeks or months. Just be sure of a few things:
1. That you buy all the necessary ingredients seperately, at different stores, and you pay in cash only. Even try to buy in different cities if you can.
2. That the construction site isn't being guarded to prevent sabotage or vandalism. There have been a few migrant center torching that I'm aware of, so they might be taking precautions.
3. That you have a clear route to and from the site. No witnesses at a 24 hour kebab stand, no CCTV, etc. You should obviously try to remain as normal looking as possible, but if someone sees you walking near the migrant center with a backpack on the night of, things may become complicated.

Don't give up swedebro. Don't hurt or kill anyone, because that would only add fuel to the media propaganda fire. But fight back against this horrible bullshit. Don't give away your birthright and your nation out of listless fear.
>>
>>68275578
Also this post is a work of hypothetical fiction written by an autistic sillyman, and is also just a joke.
>>
>>68271061
Norway annex sweden when?
>>
>>68272805
think about it chad, men want to conquer, women want to be conquered
>>
>>68270320
>One part of the community are angry as fuck

Is that Swedish for "We are going to sit around and do nothing"?
>>
>>68277136

So... Whites need to get their rape on? Tell me more about your Viking wisdom.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.