[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elon Musk divorces second wife for second time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: elon_musk.png (918 KB, 634x754) Image search: [Google]
elon_musk.png
918 KB, 634x754
British actress Talulah Riley has filed to end her marriage to billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk.

> Elon Musk and Talulah Riley first wed in 2010 and first divorced in 2012
> They remarried in July 2013
> Musk filed for divorce in December 2014 but withdrew it summer 2015
> The pair then separated for six months
> Riley has filed for divorce on Monday
> The couple have no children but he has five sons from with his first wife
> The SpaceX and Tesla owner is estimated to be worth $10 billion

> Musk's relationship with Riley has been described as wild and tempestuous
> Musk first met her a London club in 2008, as he was trying to clear his head after divorcing his first wife, Justine Wilson.
> Musk was aroused by the curvy, sultry-eyed actress. They had lunch the following day and Musk told Talulah, who was still a virgin at 22, that he wanted to 'show her his rockets'.
> 'I was skeptical, but he did actually show me rocket videos,' Talulah stated.
> After their first divorce, Riley said, "I thought maybe I had made the wrong decision for my life." However, there was a "lack of viable alternatives."
> 'I looked around, and there was no one else nice to be with. Number two is that Elon doesn't have to listen to anyone in life. No one. He doesn't have to listen to anything that doesn't fit into his worldview. But he proved he would take shit from me'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503228/Elon-Musks-wife-files-divorce-billionaire.html
>>
>>68269111
>who was still a virgin at 22
lol
>>
>>68269502
she only did anal
>>
>>68269502
Is that really so ridiculous? Perhaps she spent her hours perfecting her craft and didn't have time for boyfriends. She is a professional actress
>>
> After their first divorce, Elon Musk filed for divorce again
> “We took some time apart for several months to see if absence makes the heart grow fonder, and unfortunately it did not,” South African-born tech billionaire Elon said. “I still love her, but I’m not in love with her. And I can’t really give her what she wants.”
> However, the divorce never happened and Musk cancelled that petition only seven months later.
> To celebrate, Musk and Riley held a small ceremony following the cancellation of their divorce.
> “Her friends think they will now have some kind of commitment ceremony. It’s funny – every time they get back together the celebrations become smaller. I suppose it’s sort of embarrassing in a way, but at the same time really lovely that they just can’t keep away from each other.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185591/Elon-Musk-withdraws-divorce-papers-against-wife-Talulah-Riley-one-month-pair-spotted-holding-hands-Allen-Company-conference.html
>>
>>68269111
>billionaire
>fucking only one woman
why.jpg
>>
If a woman can't bear an "unhappy" marriage with a BILLIONAIRE then what chance does the average joe have when women get bored?
>>
>>68270720
this is love faggot
>>
>>68270754
>all women are the same
>>
>>68270853
Now that you mention it, Talulah Riley is set to publish her first novel in August. It is titled “Acts of Love.”

http://qz.com/644278/elon-musks-second-wife-had-second-thoughts-about-cancelling-their-second-divorce/
>>
>Starter wife: Justine viewed Musk as her conquering hero but at their wedding reception, she saw a different face.
>He pulled her close and told her, 'I am the alpha in this relationship'
How's that working out for you Elon?
>>
>>68270754
> she was a virgin at 22
Some women just aren't relationship oriented, anon.
>>
File: 1458596955710.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1458596955710.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>68269111
>still a virgin at 22
AHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHJAJAJBAHAHGAGAGAHAGGAVAHBBSJSJSJEHHAHHAXAXAXXACACACACAJKAKAKKAKAJAJAJAJHSHJDJKDKDJDJJDJEJEJEJEJEJEJJEEJHEHEHWHEHEHHEHHEHEJEHHEHEJ
>>
>>68270922

>let's ignore divorce statistics
>#NOTALLWOMEN
>>
>>68270754

easy peasy

>Musk was aroused by the curvy, sultry-eyed actress. They had lunch the following day and Musk told Talulah, who was still a virgin at 22, that he wanted to 'show her his rockets'.

it's obvious that Musk has the theory right. Marrying a gorgeous virgin at 22 is a respectable feat in this day and age, and I would expect nothing else.

>'I looked around, and there was no one else nice to be with. Number two is that Elon doesn't have to listen to anyone in life. No one. He doesn't have to listen to anything that doesn't fit into his worldview. But he proved he would take shit from me'

welp, he dun goofed. now he's no longer billionaire rockstar, but nothing more than an overhyped provider engineer pencilneck.

welcome to the desert of the real
>>
>>68271111

If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>68270754
Nothing. If women don't get a young, fig, tall billionaire they'd rather kill themselves.
>>
>>68270173
See the post above yours.

Girls who "only gave blowjobs" and/or "only did anal" still consider themselves virgins
>>
>>68269111
If he divorced her twice, does that mean she has now 75% of his former wealth and posession?
>>
>>68270720
if few men hog all the women there will be either a beta uprising or a beta decoupling
both will harm society
musk is a smart man and knows this
>>
>>68269111
>2016
>being a billionaire and not having your wife murdered
>doing it wrong Elon

That's 5 billion not going to fucking space travle. Literally one woman ruining the human race because of muh feels.
>>
>>68269111

She's got that whole: "I'm a wild girl! Where's the cocks! / slutface" thing going on.

She was no virgin. She probably fucked niggers behind Elon's back while he was busy taking humanity to Mars.

He should have her killed.
>>
>>68271419
Elon offered her more money during the first divorce, but she refused and only wanted 2 million. It's love.
>>
>>68269111
>But he proved he would take shit from me
HE FAILED THE SHIT TEST KEK, COMPLETE BETA.
>>
>>68271419
>does that mean she has now 75% of his former wealth and posession?
honestly I'm sure he had a pretty rock solid pre-nup.
>>
>>68271346
>he proved he would take shit from me
Holy shit what a fucking cuck, he should be castrated
>>
>>68269111
Where were you when /pol/ became Gawker?
>>
>>68270173
>professional actress
in other words, she sucked a lot of cock to be where she is
>>
>>68272463
she is cute girl not whore
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (114 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
114 KB, 612x612
>>68269111
>marrying

Should've went MGTOW. 'muh love' is no excuse to get married.
>>
You know what happens between the time you're broken up with a girl and the time you get back together with her, right?
>>
There are 168 hours in a week.
Musk works 85 to 100 hours per week.

And you wonder why the marriage failed?
>>
>>68272175
that is obviously where shit fell apart
>>
>>68273924
ITS LONELY AT THE TOP
>>
>>68273924
>>68273993
Elon said he would allocate her 2 hours per week in his schedule
>>
File: the alimony.jpg (30 KB, 594x313) Image search: [Google]
the alimony.jpg
30 KB, 594x313
>>68271662

JUST FUCK MY SPACE TRAVEL UP
>>
>>68274183
Am I autistic for sympathizing with him? I mean, I'm sure Trump allocates more like 20 hours a week to his waifu but goddamn this guy has the entire weight of the world on his back in an almost literal sense

im not even a redditmusk fanboy but he's literally busy with rocket science and she wants to go out for dinner every night?
>>
>>68271871
Prenups are usually thrown out around here if the judge finds them to be unfair towards the wife. Anyway it still means that marriage has diminishing returns, so any business oriented women would need to marry not one rich guy several times but several rich guys one time.
>>
>>68273852
>They had lunch the following day and Musk told Talulah, who was still a virgin at 22, that he wanted to 'show her his rockets'.
>'I was skeptical, but he did actually show me rocket videos,' Talulah stated.

This is 4chan level autism right here, pretty sure Elon is a /pol/tard
>>
>>68272819
>reel mower
>engine
Stupid AF
>>
File: 1458349513759.jpg (141 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1458349513759.jpg
141 KB, 618x618
>>68269111
>Musk first met her a London club in 2008
k

NO SORROW FOR SOROS. PLEASE DIE YOU OLD PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>68274563
It's called self steem anon, not everyone is starving for sex.
>>
>>68274572
you drive a pick up truck with political bumper stickers don't you?
>>
>>68270720
anything else is heresy, bitch
>>
>>68274563
>Musk is going to create a homeland for white people on Mars
The Arean race will live long and prosper under his guiding hand.
>>
>>68273993
THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG
>>
>>68270498
>Elon Musk blue-pilled as fuck on relationships
>>
>>68269502
Kek
>>
>>68269502
h-ha ha w-what a LOSER
>>
>>68282389
The woman was a virgin at 22
>>
>>68269111
lol
>>
>>68282389
You realize you need to be at least 18 to be on 4chan, my child?
>>
>>68270498
>I still love her, but I’m not in love with her.
This has got to be the most vapid phrase people endlessly parrot.

Ranks up there with "he/she wasn't emotionally available!"
>>
>>68269502
>Talulah Riley
so is she only used once?
>>
>>68269111
> 'I looked around, and there was no one else nice to be with. Number two is that Elon doesn't have to listen to anyone in life. No one. He doesn't have to listen to anything that doesn't fit into his worldview. But he proved he would take shit from me'

Ugh. This kind of conqueror mentality of some of these so called modern women is so ridiculously unfeminine and unattractive. Just repulsive. Like she is something special and he the trophy.
Hope she doesn't get a penny. If anyone has earned the right to not be some "strong" narcissistic cunts conversation piece it's this man.
>>
File: 1446676230254.jpg (104 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446676230254.jpg
104 KB, 400x300
>>68271391

Can confirm.

Met plenty of virgins and women that had only been with one guy.

What they never mention are the absurd amount of blowjobs they've given (probably anal too, especially for a real hottie)

Reminder that Islam is the only thing that can save us now.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.