[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about being racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (40 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 2000x1200
Why do liberal cucks make such a big deal out of it? Why does it affect them if I don't like niggers?
>>
>>68267820
Being a nazi has nothing to do with hating niggers.
>>
File: 1458391753485.jpg (983 KB, 1591x3502) Image search: [Google]
1458391753485.jpg
983 KB, 1591x3502
Not a damn thing of course. This really spoke to me.
>>
>>68267820
>there is no freedom for enemies of freedom
liberal principle
>>
Literally the only argument they have is:
>It's the CURRENT YEAR!
>>
stupid racists get carried away and commit hate crimes, making racism a bad thing. feel bad tbqh family
>>
>>68267981
I only picked that image to get ur attention

>>68268204
I just got BTFO desu
>>
>>68267820
imagine the world if racism suddenly was okay

would it be a good world? a bad world? who would lose? let's image it
>>
File: 1458508238419.jpg (381 KB, 1414x610) Image search: [Google]
1458508238419.jpg
381 KB, 1414x610
>>68268627
if we don't move, they will
>>
>>68268187
Yea you see the problem with that is one group of people will start sprouting shit how their culture is the greatest shit to ever exist on the earth and invade other nations and destroy their culture replacing it with the invaders culture.
>>
>>68267820

It doesn't really effect them. That's not the issue at hand.

Liberals get off on a false sense of moral and intellectual superiority. Helps them cope with their own inferiority complexes, oddly enough.

So when you're racist, or disagree with a commonly regurgitated liberal "fact", they get to attack your character which is an indirect way of bragging about how moral or smart they are, and they get off on this.

It's not even about you. They don't care about you. You are just a little pawn in their game to inflate their own pitifully low self-worth. What you believe is not really relevant to them: what matters is their superficial quick-draw comparisons, between them and someone else, and walking away feeling like they won an argument without even arguing in good faith in the first place.
>>
File: Spanish_Empire-World_Map.png (38 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
Spanish_Empire-World_Map.png
38 KB, 1357x628
>>68268627
Racism was OK until the end of WW2.

In fact, we invented racism ('limpieza de sangre') just before we became one of the biggest empires in the history of mankind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
>>
>>68268627
>white areas can prosper without getting overrun the moment they do
>no more racial conflict because segregation is the norm
>rates of depression and suicide drop through the floor because doublespeak is no longer necessary
>Schools can teach real shit instead of diversity nonsense
>you can feel safe leaving your doors unlocked and not watching your children constantly
Feels good man.
>>68268845
Yeah, that's the multicultural society free of hate we have now.
>we need Iraq and Libya to be an exact copy of America's system
>The European people need replacing by a different culture
>Poland, destroy your culture and take immigrants now
>Japan needs to be more multicultural and less racist, take immigrants
>>68269176
Moral oneupmanship, it's fashionable. If they actually cared they'd actually go to help people.
>>
>>68267820
The reason is simple and always the same: Parasitism.

Essentially there are two kinds of people: r-selected and K-selected people. r-selected are comparable to rabbits in their behavior, K-selected with wolves.

r-selected: Can only thrive within practically infinite resources, don't appreciate rules, breed often and don't invest in children

K-selected: Can survive in harsh conditions, internal need for rules and hierarchies, have few children but invest heavily.

The strange thing is, that only K-selected people can create an environment, where r-selected can actually survive. Think about all those people who are completely overwhelmed with a city slickers life-style. They wouldn't exist, if it weren't for K-people who protect them from threats, build up companies from nothing, etc. etc.

The only way for r-people to survive, is for them to manipulate K-people into giving them resources. That's it. That's the whole story. Which narrative is currently the best to tap into the characteristics of K-people to extract resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
>>
>>68267820
I'll bite.

It's an oversimplification. Racism and other prejudices work fine when dealing with groups, but individuals to individual it falls apart. Like "niggers are uneducated" and then you get people like Neil Degrasse Tyson who knows a shit ton of math I'll never understand, what does that make me? But as a group, black people aren't as smart as white people.

So the problem with racism is that it has limited functional utility.
>>
>>68267820
I'm racist so ?
Here pretty much everyone I know is deeply racist.
>>
>>68269878
>t. 16yo who read Ayn Rand.
>>
>>68267820
Cultural marxist divisive rhetoric. It allows the demoralised and subverted to stand against their communities, and address criticism without the need to be critical.

Meanwhile hill dog is selling United States uranium to the kgb.

And people think the cold war ended lmao.
>>
File: 1456861350479.png (87 KB, 1868x245) Image search: [Google]
1456861350479.png
87 KB, 1868x245
>>68267820
But /pol/ isn't really racist.
>>
>>68267820
there s nothing like a too much racist person, know this folks
>>
>>68269176
>Liberals get off on a false sense of moral and intellectual superiority. Helps them cope with their own inferiority complexes, oddly enough.

This.

It's why whenever you see a TYT video and that vein bursting fag Cenk will criticize for all fuck a video of police shooting a suicidal attacker for days but won't even so much as mention the suicide prevention hotline. These people DO NOT give one shit about life, it's all about liberal ego superiority for them, it's the the new narcissism.
>>
>>68269437
WE WUZ RACISS
>>
>>68267820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM
>>
File: 1458590282117.jpg (259 KB, 626x460) Image search: [Google]
1458590282117.jpg
259 KB, 626x460
>muh feelings

Those SJWs project that image on >white males so why not embrace it ironically or otherwise. Everyone is racist despite myopic SJW cuck definitions
>>
im a black racist. i hate niggers and kikes. they make me sick.
>>
>>68267820
This video entirelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

"we believe in race and we're not ashamed to admit it, does that mean we're out to hurt or persecute others because of their race? No, you can't help what race you are."
>>
File: animation1.gif (763 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
animation1.gif
763 KB, 600x400
>>68270027
Racism is a shield, we use it to defend our land and our people. Ethnocentrism is the best social strategy, look at the Swedes, their traitorous strategies is driven their country to the disaster.

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>>
File: asasdasd.jpg (43 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
asasdasd.jpg
43 KB, 333x499
>>68271614
I absolutely recommend reading this book. It redpilled me quite a bit on communism and jewery.
>>
>>68267820

Nothing other than being shunned by faggots and purple haired whores
>>
because the foundation of modern society relies on mutual cooperation through voluntary interaction, and any less is basically niggerdom
go back to africa if you want to be tribal lmao
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.