[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do you have a knife ? >what do you need this knife for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Police-photo.jpg (31 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Police-photo.jpg
31 KB, 320x480
>do you have a knife ?

>what do you need this knife for ?

what do you answer ?
>>
>>68266721
I use it to cut apples.
>>
Yes.

I need it to stick up your poo hole.
>>
>>68266721
cutting your throat whiteboi
>>
>>68266721
For cutting kebab.
>>
>>68266721
I use it to cut nipples.
>>
>>68266721
yes
for opening scallops
>>
>>68266917

SURELY A COMMON KNIFE WOULD SUFFICE

WHY WOULD YOU USE A SWITCHBLADE TO CUT APPLES ?
>>
>>68266721
>yes im also carrying a sidearm sir
>>
>>68266721
Niggers
>>
>>68266721
>talk to a cop
NEVER
DO
THAT
>>
>>68266721
Day to day cutting things.

If I wanted a weapon I sure as hell wouldn't use my shitty pocket knife.
>>
>>68266721
cutting boxes, removing my seat belt if it jams in an accident, opening mail, opening packages, eating, picking my teeth, carving things out of wood, getting my door at home open if im locked out, and about 1000 other things that may or maynot hyappen to me daily retard.
>>
>>68267179
Dedicated Razer fan right there
>>
File: AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg (59 KB, 486x340) Image search: [Google]
AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg
59 KB, 486x340
>>68266721
>If its a legal knife
None of your business.
>If its illegal (>3 inches)
As it isn't on my person and is within my means of transport, none of your business.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 900x600
>>68266721
I use it to scrape the funk from underneath my toenails. Sometimes it slips and I cut myself but it pusses up and after a few days it's as good as new
>>
>>68267482
this
>>
>>68267168
I use my switchblade for numerous things daily, its very useful hen i only have one hand availbul due to holding something or typeing ect. Learn to multi task like a normal person.
>>
File: 1432542529343.jpg (122 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1432542529343.jpg
122 KB, 600x1065
>mfw I have at least three knives within hand's reach of me, not counting a butter knife
>and a rifle behind me

>mfw yuros have to actually EXPLAIN WHY they own a knife
>>
It's not necessary for you to ask me that in this state.

Also, no one would ever ask that here.
>>
>>68267168
Switchapples.
>>
Be a europoor get stabbed because no guns, die because socilized healthcare lets a muslim with a cold go before you at the clinic.
>>
Considering my only knives are a pocket knife, a buck 110 and those in the kitchen, he should know what it's for.
>>
"Officer I transport 80,000 pounds of corrugated cardboard a day."
>>
Police doenst ask why i have a knife beacuse i live in GLORIOUS FINLAND LAND OF THE FREEDOM!

Many carry knives here, because work or hunt or something else..but they will ban knives soon because it makes muslim immigrands sad ;_;
>>
"Am I being detained?"
>>
>>68266721
Any weapons
>I have a .45 on my belt and a shotty behind the seat
Oh. That's a nice sidearm. Why didn't you use your turn signal
>yeah, sorry...my blinker just went out. I'll get it fixed pronto, sir
See that you do. Be careful pulling into traffic and watch your speed
>ok, you too, watch out for them pot holes and meth heads
If the tweekers don't get you the niggers will!
>hahaha, good one, officer! Have a nice day
>>
Butter motherfucker.
>>
>>68266721
Yes, I have a knife. I am also carrying a gun concealed in my front right pocket.

I don't need to answer either of those things, as it is my right to carry both. I don't even need a permit for the gun in this state.

May I ask why I was pulled over?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>68266721

Easy.

I hunt deer....and I'm white sir.

Police: Have a good day.

-rucka rucka ali "I'm white" plays in the background...

http://youtu.be/XsN-G6W4d9A
>>
How else am I supposed to get laid officer?
>>
>>68268943
please be real
>>
To cut cheese! Are you served?
>>
>Yes, I use it to cut things, boxes, pieces of rope etc. It can barely be used as a weapon.

>Ok, you are now under arrest for illegal arms posession, please step out of your vehicle

Another glorious day in the free country of The Netherlands
>>
Make no mistake.
The U.S. is a police state.
Did you know if you carry a baseball bat without gloves in your car you can be arrested for deadly weapon?
The first step in a police state is make everyone a criminal. THe rest is easy because they can through anybody they want into the holding tank. You are all guilty of something if they look hard enough.
Nevermind 2 years later the court case might find you innocent. By that time you have lost your job, your reputation, your savings.
>>
File: Microtech.jpg (897 KB, 2285x1714) Image search: [Google]
Microtech.jpg
897 KB, 2285x1714
>Probably not

>Opening boxes

I thought about buying a really sweet automatic knife but 230 dollars is too much for a box opening knife and i think the internals would get gunked up.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.