[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would it cost to deport all the illegals from america.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1449007651541.jpg (204 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1449007651541.jpg
204 KB, 960x919
How much would it cost to deport all the illegals from america. I agree with trump on most issues but I don't see how he can cheaply deport all the illegals and if he can't won't he's plan fail?
>>
Questioning this as well, would someone on /pol/ care to explain?
>>
About $50 each.
>>
no need to care. mexico will pay the bill.
>>
How do you prevent illegals from coming by air?
Apparently that's how most get in.
>>
>>68264700
it would pay for itself with less welfare, ER, and crime
>>
Fine businesses that hire them an insane amount of money. If you kill their source of income they'll leave. It will hurt the economy but it can rebound especially if congress streamlines the legal immigration process.
>>
>>68264700
We will sell them to Canada. They are always in the market for more browns
>>
Every good and honest American take one illegal immigrant at gunpoint into their car, then drive to the closest airport where they'll be packed and shipped in small boxes on the aircraft that flies over Mexico and dumps all the boxes while the US air force cover the sky with the American flag.
You'll be rewarded with whatever gas money you had to spend and the honor of watching America become great again.
>>
>>68264700

We'll solve it the same way we'll solve illegal immigration, OP.

Make Mexico pay for it.
>>
12 million illegals multiplied by 15 cents per bullet (US military average cost per bullet).
>>
>>68264700
More importantly, who would work their jobs? Most Americans would rather go to college or whatever rather than do the kind of labor illegals do to get by.
>>
>>68264700
cost less than it does to keep em here
>>
>>68266182

If there's a labor shortage, they can come work here LEGALLY.

But if they try anything funny/illegal, GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!
>>
>>68265199
What do you mean by air? Aren't they stopped in the airports if they don't have their papers?
>>
>>68265294

This is the fucked up part of it all.
The democrats want them here so in increases future liberal voters.
The republicans want them here but remain illegal so it drives down wages.

If we passed and ENFORCED e-Verify the problem would solve itself within a year.
>>
>>68266492

They come in legally, but overstay their temporary visa. It's mostly illegals from Europe and Asia. Mexicans can just walk in.
>>
>>68264700
>trump getting elected
>congress actually getting that funding through a dem filibuster
This is why no one takes /pol/ seriously

You're playing checkers while the elite is playing 3D chess
>>
>>68266324
Then why not just let them easily have a path to legalization w/o having to go back so that we can get tax money from them?

White people don't wanna pick tomatoes. It's the easiest solution.
>>
>>68264700

Here's the whole thing: if we stop allowing illegals to use hospital services, deport them AS THEY'RE DISCOVERED, and stop allowing them to get paid under the table AND be allowed to vote in some areas (the most absurd thing of all) to keep pushing their non-citizen interests, many will simply leave on their own.

Face it, most of them don't want to become citizens, as probably 3/4 of the illegals I've known/heard stories about from those that work with them have all said they plan to return to the motherland once they've saved up enough money that's shipped back home for a few decades. THAT is why many don't want to be citizens, they don't plan to stay long, don't want to assimilate, and just want the better cash / social services until they're ready to retire at 50 back in Guadalajara.

Let's de-incentivize the illegals from ever wanting to come here/stay here at all, and the problem solves itself.
>>
>>68265845
1.8 million. Not bad at all.
>>
>>68266182
>Americans wouldn't do their jobs

That's the biggest bullshit people say in defense of illegals.
Have you seen how it works in places like Switzerland? There you go to the government employment office, submit your curriculum for any work under the condition that you accept any possible work, be it working as a nuclear engineer or cleaning toilets.

If you end up cleaning toilets, you can just keep doing it and live by while you keep applying for your actual wanted job.

The fact is, if there are unemployed people, and there are works open for them, they will eventually take them even if it's not what they want to do.

>>68266642
>overstay their temporary visa
Do you know what happens if you overstay your visa in a country like Japan? From the exact day you become an illegal you can easily be shipped back to whatever shithole you came from and get banned from going to japan again for like 7 years.
>>
>>68266182
I WOULD , IVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR FIVE MONTHS, YET THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL DRUG DEALING RAPIST CRIMINALS EMPLOYED IN MY CITY!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SHOULD GET DEATH. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD DETERRENT FOR COMING INTO MY COUNTRY AND CAUSING THIS.

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US WHO WOULD HAPPILY WORK, BUT SOMEHOW THESE FUCKING GREASY SHORT UGLY ILLEGAL SPICS HAVE COMFU FULL TIME JOBS.

FUCK YOU MEXICO. THIS ISNT YOUR COUNTRY. YOU MADE ME RACIST YOU FUCKING LITLLE UGLY WHINY ENTITLED ACTING FUCKERS.
>>
File: I Like Ike.jpg (93 KB, 465x720) Image search: [Google]
I Like Ike.jpg
93 KB, 465x720
>>68264700
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.