[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TrumpFags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
>>
>>68264680
False equivalency has to be the hottest fallacy of this decade
>>
File: reddit shills continue.png (131 KB, 885x733) Image search: [Google]
reddit shills continue.png
131 KB, 885x733
>>68264680
Fuck off
>"""""""""""""""""""subtle"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>68264865
>garbonzo607
>>
You should be judged on aptitude not credentials
>>
>>68264680
You actually don't need a degree for most jobs. You need good contacts. This is easier if you have a degree, but in the information age the value of a degree falls every year.
>>
>>68264680
Business degree here

Computer programmer

Next

Also obama next
>>
>>68264680
read the sticky, you fucking fallacal phalus fluffing faggot
>>
>>68264680
Actually you don't need a college degree in most technical subjects when you have a good portfolio.
>>
>>68264865
based hardcore funnyjunk
>>
>>68264865
I went to a party on saturday and when I showed up everyone was already wasted. There was a guy in a Bernie shirt, red New Balances and a beanie talking about Bernie while vaping one of those vapes that you put the juice in before you hit it instead of a tank.

I imagine that guy posting this,
>>
>>68264680

Well you retards you fucking don't.

The degree isn't necessary if you can prove your skills in other ways.

I have a job as a system developer with no degree, at least 1 in 3 programmers I've met have been self taught and never gone to college.

But that's the hard way in where you need experience, references or something else in order to prove yourself.

Fucking retards thinking a degree is the only and a guaranteed way to get a job in related field. A large amount of graduates never gets a job in their fields despite having a degree, because their fucking useless no matter if they managed to get the degree or not.
>>
>>68264680
>somebody said something
>Trump btfo xd xd
>>
File: bait-patrick.png (81 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
bait-patrick.png
81 KB, 308x302
>>68264680
>>
>>68264680
The funny thing is he's probably right. College is a meme.
>>
>>68266364
this
>>
>>68264680
>gets presidency by passing exam process and the American people hiring him
>gets job by passing exam process and employers hiring him

If you have the skill, some form of work to point to proving yourself, and are able to convince your employers then sure. Lots of people are hired without degrees for jobs that may usually require one. Especially in current year when college means pretty much shit.
>>
>>68264680
there is no job that can prepare you for the presidency, whether you're a politician or not

the only possible person to have experience with that kind of job would be a president wanting to run a second term

moreover, you already don't have to have a college degree for that
the degree exists to get your foot in the door but experience is 100x more important

that said, good luck getting an initial job without a degree
>>
>>68264952
>>
>>68264680
This nation was founded with the vision that citizens would take time from their private careers and perform government work as a civic service, not as a full time career.
>>
Also you could get a good job in your field without a degree. Good luck teaching it all to yourself to University standards and then convincing employers to hire you though.

You could start your own business I suppose.
>>
>>68264680
trump has a degree in presidentin, how do you not know this?
>>
OK mate you be sure to tell the job interviewer by what criteria he should or shouldnt hire you by when you meet him
'Well gee, he's competing with a couple dozen other applicants who DO have degrees, but he says he doesn't need one so OK I guess he's got the job'
>>
>>68264680
You're right, you don't. Just build a billion dollar business. You won't have a problem getting hired after that.
>>
>Only career politicians (AKA leaches) should be leaders of a country!
end this meme
>>
>>68264680
if my dog can hump a girl with no dinner then i shouldnt have to pay for condoms
>>
>>68266964
This.

Senators, Representatives, and the President should only be allowed to serve 1 term.
>>
>>68264680
Except a lot of billionaires don't actually have a college degree Bill Gates comes to mind. So yes you might not need a degree to get a good job in your field.
>>
File: 1302932615752216933.png (96 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
1302932615752216933.png
96 KB, 636x424
>>68267340

So you fell for the "Trump's worth billions" meme?
>>
Okay
>>
File: FellForIt.gif (1022 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
FellForIt.gif
1022 KB, 500x213
>>68267620
>Implying you're not a brainwashed retard
>>
>>68267620
The absolute lowest reasonable estimate puts him at about $3 billion. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>68264680

So don't graduate then. See how that works out for you.

In this case I would love it if you proved me wrong.
>>
Nothing out there requires formal schooling. Everything can be learned trial and error or OJT. There are some professions I would prefer adherents have formal training n their fields. Doctors. Civil engineers. Military commanders. Politicians? Not so much.
>>
>>68264680
I beg to differ!
Trump is well versed in politics.
He's been bribing dems for decades.
And that's how he was able to amass a multi-billion dollar fortune.
>>
File: 1458373574803.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458373574803.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>68264865
>9gag
>hardcore
>>
>>68264680
Spoken like a true member of a generation born and raised to believe competence requires qualification.
>>
>>68264680
Jokes on you, I don't have a college degree and do have a good job in my field.
Libtards will never understand that if you're smart AND WORK HARD, you do not need a college degree.
>>
>>68264680
How is that BTFO?
We have been saying for years that university is a waste of time and money for anyone that isn't planning on getting involved in STEM or law.
No one is BTFO just because millennials are finally realizing what everyone else did a long time ago.
>>
>>68264680
Wait isn't the right for citizens to run for president written into burger constitution?
>>
Le ebin having an international business isn't political experience meme.

We should just vote for the poli sci major that is a professional campaigner
>>
>>68266152
kek
>>
You know shit is sad when people think only career politicians canbe president.

Have retards figured out yet one of the reasons Trump is popular is because he isn't a career politician?
>>
>>68264680
> You need to know politics to know what is wrong with America
> You don't need to practice medicine to perform surgery
>>
File: colleges-offering-fat-studies.jpg (41 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
colleges-offering-fat-studies.jpg
41 KB, 600x337
>>68264680
college has been worthless like this for years because of the kikes
>>
>>68264680
You don't HAVE to have graduated college to get a good job in your field. It's just preferred by most employers that you do. There's nothing forcing them to only employ college graduates. Just like there's nothing forcing the President to have to have past experience in politics.
>>
>sitting on the Senate for a half term qualifies you though
>>
>>68264680
You can have god tier opinions without a background in politics.

Opinions are literally almost all of politics.
>>
>getting a good job in the field of woman's studies

Yeah this fag is fucked with or without a degree.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.