[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany running out of refugee housing and quickly http://d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: DasRaycist.png (256 KB, 844x549) Image search: [Google]
DasRaycist.png
256 KB, 844x549
Germany running out of refugee housing and quickly

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/20/germany-is-running-out-of-prison-cells-because-of-refugee-crisis/
>>
9% of population

30% of prisioners

why does this sound like dejavu?
>>
>>68264785
Europe finally know what it's like senpai.
>>
>>68264527
Rev up them ovens.
>>
>>68264969
their respone
"lets let another 2 million in"

they are in for a fucking surprise
>>
German prisons are 95% full of migrants with a German passport. I speak from experience
>>
Well? Get those Engineering phDs in the refugee camps to build more prsions to house themselves?
>>
>>68265213
they have to go back
>>
>>68265991

The can not be deported because the have a German passport. Btw: Crime has no impact on the Asylum Procedure,
>>
>>68265213
are you a migrant with a german passport?
>>
>>68265116

Europe is going to continue to get so very enriched. Hopefully their liberal progressive values face some measure of reality.

"Why is 13% of our population causing 50%+ of violence?"

Must be white oppression despite the free shit.

>>68265213
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/20/germany-is-running-out-of-prison-cells-because-of-refugee-crisis/
>>
>>68265213
Oh my god yet another racist

So your shitty country has not only birthed Hitler (the worst man in history) but also Trumps grandfather, you are literally the biggest racist on this planet. Fuck you>>68265244
>>
>>68264785
I love how nigger crime metrics are the same or worse worldwide. Even in nonwhite countries, niggers are the cause of almost all of the problems.
>>
File: 1457890217868.jpg (93 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
1457890217868.jpg
93 KB, 1366x1156
>>68266792
These sarcastic posts always make me laugh. Thank you Funland brother.
>>
File: 1458157649133.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1458157649133.jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
>>68265116
you know they assume the other countries will let them in, but in truth the migrants themselves want to go to getmoni
the happenings will be glorious
>>
>>68264527
I sit here and I wonder why native Germans don't just pick up baseball bats and start crackin' skulls, but then I remember what it's like here in America with niggers: They're still people and that would be illegal.

So now your Syrians are like our niggers. It's beyond my comprehension how your Merkel just didn't look at the stats here in America with nigger crime and realize this is a bad idea. Jew money is the only explanation.

Here's the bad news, Germans: If 40 years of niggers being favored and handed shit has taught America anything, it's that the nigger problem only gets worse. It's now to the point where our niggers bitch about the white man, kill the white man, blah blah, when it's the white man sending them complimentary checks/food stamps and every other fucking program you can think of. Un-fucking-believable.

Eventually it gets the point where when you meet a fellow white person and they're not racist, you have no choice but to dislike that white person for being so stupid and naive.
>>
>>68266940
"Those blacks are really driving up the property value," said no person in any country ever.
>>
>>68264527
actually they got spare rooms since our government closed the balkan
>>
Looks like Auschwitz could make a come back
>>
>>68268745
fuck off, we're full
>>
>>68267423
easy. you whisper the N word seductively in her ear (in this case, the N word is Nazi), and she'll do whatever it takes for you to not say it out loud, even if it means fucking a continent.
>>
>>68267423
>Syrians
If you think it's them you are deluded. It's mostly north africans/subsaharian africans who pretend to come from syria
>>
>>68266940

I want to see the worlds statistics clear as day, unmuddied.
I want to see all of Western europe, Asia, South America, Canada etc..
I'm already well aware of US.

Does Wikipedia have this? Is there an archive for world wide incarceration rates based on race + arrests based on race etc?
>>
>>68264527

They'll start seizing private homes soon.
>>
>>68264527

well, that's what happens when you throw open the borders with no contingency or expansive plan set in place

quota's exist for a reason
>>
>>68264527
why don't they just put refugees into the houses of people who vote to bring them in?
>>
>>68273108
that being said, why don't we create a 'movement' to MAKE people who want to bring in refugees give up their own homes to them.

It will be perfect, its all thats needed to change their minds about the reality of the situation when they themselves are exposed to it rather than demanding other people deal with it.
>>
>>68264527
>Let more of them in! We need to be kind to our fellow man! Let's show the world how diverse and accepting we are now!

It's okay Germany, WW2 was fucking ages ago, you don't have to worry about looking bad.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.