[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder there isn't a single good thing about mass immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
Reminder there isn't a single good thing about mass immigration to a modern country

>lower wages
>higher housing costs
>higher welfare burden
>higher private debt
>job scarcity

why do libertarian cucks defend it?
>>
>>68262090
Don't want to be racist. They'd rather die.
>>
>>68262090
Libertarianism is about minimal government. Strict immigration policy is an essential core of any nation and as such will be an element of a libertarian government.
>>
And liberals think it's awesome.
>>
>>68262558
then why are all libertarians pro mass immigration and outsourcing?
>>
>>68262661
and the UK needs 'more' migrants too despite record low wages

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/10799816/Britons-suffer-unprecedented-fall-in-real-wages.html
>>
>>68262753
Immigration breaks the non-aggression principle. However outsourcing is fair game.
>>
>>68263076
>destroying your economy is fair game

typical libertarianfags
>>
>>68264032
It is possible to be a nationalist libertarian you know, stop being such a cunt
>>
>>68263076
Taxes also violate the NAP. Who's gonna pay for your minimal government which includes the Border Patrol?

Being a libertarian should count as breaking the NAP too because it causes me physical harm when people are that dumb.
>>
>>68264238
it is?
>>
>>68264032
dont you get it, competing on the market against companies who uses slaves is totally fair and the free market will fix it :)
>>
>>68262090
>why do libertarian cucks defend it?
By and large, they don't. The consensus among libertarian scholars is that the free movement of people's is beneficial for the market economy but ONLY if the country doesn't have a welfare system. Since every western nation has some for of welfare system, mass immigration is to be avoided since it will only further burden an already detrimental system.
>>
>>68264244
Says the person who think Libertarians = Anarchists
>Portugal
>>
>>68264401
thank you Sweden

I understand now :^)
>>
>>68262090
Canada is better because of immigrants. Also Boston was built by immigration alone.
>>
>>68262090
They want to import slaves to work on their plantations and drive labor costs down.
>>
>>68264476
You mentioned the NAP so surely you can address my point that taxes 100% break it and as such you wouldn't be able to finance your minimal government. You were the one who fucked yourself over by bringing up the NAP and yet think you still have a leg to stand on.

>libertarians
>>
>>68264466
This. Libertarians defend a nation with no welfare, and with no welfare low-IQ immigrants would likely just self-report.
>>
File: IMG_20160321_135945.jpg (639 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_135945.jpg
639 KB, 3072x1728
>>68264401
>>68264244
>>68264032
>>68264688

So you're telling me you don't outsource anything?

Where is your computer made hypocrite?

Faggots

>>68264771
Again
Libertarian =/= Anarchist

I repeat, a libertarian is not an anarchist

Minimal government = minimal taxes
>>
>>68265065
>2XL
>>
>>68264774
Why would they? Many illegal immigrants are working and getting paid, there's no reason they would just leave if welfare was cut off. They left their country because they didn't have much and now they have a job, even though it might be shitty. You'd sooner have your own people self-deporting to flee your free-for-all shithole.
>>
>>68262090

because it make white working class men angry

that's it. even lenin hated the rural poor
>>
Higher housing cost is killing the U.S.
>>
>>68262090
Hahaha what the fuck??
>Co-living?
>Entrepreneurs see opportunity.
>Living like Mexians, 8+ deep
>1.5 bathrooms, parking?, personal space?
>What??
Believe me, you don't want this. If you have a choice, just live at home and save money.
>>
File: 081115_ENM.gif (208 KB, 921x691) Image search: [Google]
081115_ENM.gif
208 KB, 921x691
>>68264511
retard

>>68265065
>you live in a dumb system it's your fault

dumb as fuck
>>
>>68265194
I'm 163.2 pounds and 6"3. 20 BMI (green)
>>
>>68265065
You're still not addressing my point. I believe you're just trying to evade it at this point. You brought up the NAP so clearly you believe in its application.

>Minimal government = minimal taxes
How to enforce those minimal taxes? You have no way to do so without the government breaking the NAP. You have no way to pay for your minimal government.

Not my fault you brought up a meme anarcho-capitalist argument.

Libertarians are different from anarchists but if you go all in for the NAP then you have to say goodbye to all government because you have no way to pay for it.
>>
File: cotswolds.jpg (486 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
cotswolds.jpg
486 KB, 1000x780
>>68262090
When the evil white patriarchy used to oppress our ancestors, they made them and their large families live in ghettoes like pic related surrounded by hordes of other whites. I'm so glad we are free from their tyranny in the current year.
>>
>>68265714
They are breaking the law. Is it also against the NAP to arrest somebody who assaulting another person? Yes, but they are breaking the law. Don't be a faggot, again. Anarchy = lawless/no government... Libertarian = laws/minimal government
>>
>>68262558
Libertarians believe in limiting regulation of the free market. Preventing immigration and outsourcing is regulating the free market
>>
>>68266032
Please do at least some mild research into an ideology before spouting off half-assed arguments, man.

>Is it also against the NAP to arrest somebody who assaulting another person? Yes...
NO! Of course not, you idiot. Because they broke the NAP. They initiated aggression and as such aggression can be used against them. Do you even know how the fucking principle works?

However if I don't want to pay taxes I am in no way initiating force and you'll have to coerce me into doing so and you'll throw me in jail if I don't, it's a clear cut violation of the principle. You shouldn't use it if you're trying to assert yourself as a libertarian without anarchist leanings.
>>
>>68266391
You can prevent immigration without regulating the free market

>>68266657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
This you Portugal?
>>
>>68265935
Wow, I would give anything to live in a town like that. Sadly, no such places exist in America.
>>
>>68265935
This
>>
The idea is that without a welfare state to encourage immigration, the chances of such a mass migration of peoples are limited. I doubt very much the EU would be in the deathsprial it is today had it not been so generous with its social programs and lax asylum rules.
>>
>>68266898
>You can prevent immigration without regulating the free market

not in the point of view of many libertarians
>>
>>68266898
>This you Portugal?
Are you high? I'm not a libertarian, I'm definitely not an anarchist and definitely not a "sovereign citizen" because I don't go REEEEEEEEE at the thought of state intervention.

You were the one bringing up the NAP as a justification for your arguments. The NAP completely negates taxes as a valid form of funding the government (which you're going to need in your minimal government system.) You were the one who veered off into anarchist shit, not met. I'm amazed at how retarded you are. It's not simply about you being a libertarian, it's that you're extremely bad at it and don't know shit about the theories you're spouting off.
>>
>>68267236
Because of trade there will be contact at ports and such. But anybody sneaking into a country that doesn't allow immigrants is going so illegally (with an accent that isn't native)

>>68267437
I was asking if you are retarded
>>
File: cocaine-tony-montana.jpg (118 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
cocaine-tony-montana.jpg
118 KB, 1200x675
>Non-Aggression Principle
That's honestly the kind of concept I'd expect sheep to invent. Libertardians still don't understand that the concept of the NAP in itself is a social contract that aggresses against a person's ability to do as they wish. Ultimate freedom only comes from power. With sufficient power and influence, it doesn't matter what the laws are, they don't apply to you. And thus true freedom is won.

Freedom is a measure of what you as an individual can do without negative repercussions, not a something that applies to collective groups.

"The strong will do what they will, the weak will suffer what they must."
>>
>>68267437
HURR DERR COLLECTING TAXES BREAKS THE NAP

You're just trying to play got'cha
>>
>>68267772
it objectively does
>>
>>68262449
>>68262090
Make sure to live in tents while we give your houses to niggers, you goyim.
>>
>>68266898
Wrong, you're restraining the free circulation of labor.
>>
>>68268292
cheap tents!!!!

only $5000 a month goy!!!!!
>>
File: 1516356.jpg (33 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
1516356.jpg
33 KB, 420x280
>>68267042
Britain outside the cities is basically Hobbiton. If anything though, our cities are even worse than the memes make out.
>>
>>68266898
No you cant, preventing peoples movement is by definition a control on the market
>>
>>68262090
Because they have a well paid city job so don't have to put up with it, and to them it sounds great.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.