[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 56ec4a7bc3618842778b4618.jpg (93 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
56ec4a7bc3618842778b4618.jpg
93 KB, 900x500
>Many Americans mad about illegal immigrants or trade policies taking low-skilled jobs
>Amazon robots, Pizza Hut robot, self-driving cars already kicking off or established

Misguided hate?
>>
Robots generally don't clog the healthcare system, sell illegal narcotics or rape people.
>>
>>68261465
This. That's why Japan will never take in mudslims in a last desperate attempt to boost their work force. They know that it'll be easier to build robots that can do menial jobs than to try integrating savages
>>
>>68261465
+1

plus I'd rather have a robot president than a Mexican
>>
>>68260756
If your job gets automated, shoulda tried harder.

If it's cheaper to own a slave than to pay a person, the government is fucking up.
>>
>>68261465
FPBP
>>
>>68260756
We shouldn't have to worry about either illegal immigrants or robots. That's the point.
>>
File: hitchbot.0.jpg (58 KB, 618x542) Image search: [Google]
hitchbot.0.jpg
58 KB, 618x542
>>68260756
kek, the only way robotics would become mainstream is if the world consists of only white law abiding citizens.
>>
>>68260756
Those robots will get vandalized
>>
Robuts don't flood the educational system with their kids a few years later. Oh you don't speak any English at home and little Jose can't read for dick in the third grade? I guess we'll slow the class down so he and the 28 other Mexikids with the same problem can catch up.
>>
>>68263459
>>68263558

that's the thing though, they've just started kicking off, won't they become the new-age Mexican in a couple of years?
>>
File: nice.jpg (109 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
109 KB, 650x650
>>68264396
Only if they can be made to defend themselves from crackheads and dindus looking for free food/metal to sell for scrap.
>>
File: 55319-4-1200.jpg (297 KB, 1200x477) Image search: [Google]
55319-4-1200.jpg
297 KB, 1200x477
The hope is that robotic automation will increase civilizations abundance for living, thus will allow immigrants to move back to their native land.

If Mexico suddenly became a vista of opportunity, wealth, health, and innovation... Mexicans would be flocking back fighting to hope the border to Mexico.
>>
>>68264396
Here's why people still have the upper hand:
-fuel economy
-fuel capacity
-versatility
-easy to manipulate
It's still easier to get humans to do the job.
Massive rifts in technology and cost exist for robotics.
>>
>>68260756
>Pizza robot goes on its way to deliver pizza
>Niggers spot pizza robot
>Free pizza goes through their mind
>Pizza robot is too slow to get away since its not a car
>Proceeds to get the shit wrecked out of it
>Niggers get free pizza and money that is inside robot plus Pizza hut loses a shit load of money since the Pizza robot is destroyed.

Stupid as fuck just like the amazon drone idea.
>>
>>68261465

...yet.
>>
>>68260756
i for one welcome our robot overlords
>>
>>68263558
they're debuting in new zealand not usa
>>
>>68267755
kikes will build niggerbots to kill the white man again
>>
>>68267551

Maybe if they learn to dress Pizza Robot in the colors of the gang turf it rolls through, it'll be fine. May need to give it the ability to throw some gang signs as well.
>>
Robot automation is an inevitability. This is a fact and it is stupid to try and fight it.

We need to prepare for the loss of these jobs. Do we prepare by flooding our country with millions upon millions of poor, uneducated brown people? No, of course not.

Close the borders, only let a very few amount of people into the country. Start focusing on educating US citizens. Someone has to maintain these robots.

Disregard the """"""threat"""""" of low birth rates. This will not hurt our economy because the robots will take their jobs.
>>
>>68267551
I was actually referring to how most Amazon warehouses are filled with robots. The drone idea is still undergoing a lot of research, but they did do some stuff with supply moving robots.
>>
>>68268529
this.

we didn't go back to the stone age because someone made factory autmation, we as people need to ADAPT
>>
>>68268120
Giganiggas
>android automatons of negro flesh and android killing pragmatic
>massive chainsaw dicks, and laser eyes, long robotic monkey arms
>swing about on lamp, signs, looping about, flipping around their hunt for whites to rape with 'muh chainsaw diiik'
>speech consists of ebonics and electronic clicks like some robot Kalahari dialect 'ehhhkabrbrbrb*clickclick*w-w-w-wheredawhi-iy-iy-womenat-t-t-t, agooogaaabagoobabaggooga woo woo woo woo, brrarrap brrararp WEEEE WUZZZ-ZZ-brrrtKANGANGANGANG *slaps the ground to crack the asphalt*'
>Can detect high levels of smug and greed to avoid their jewish massas, beyond muttering 'dasracissdasraciss' as a response to the inhibbidibbitors, as they call it, on their programming

Beware the hunting hordes of the Giganiggas, blasting and beatboxing and blowing up the whole city with rocket fire. They gather whole whites they can find and rape them with their chainsaw dicks until there is nothing left and play about in the bloody red mush, rubbing on their faces, dying their gang clothes. All Giganiggas are Bloods, you see, Trigganiggas are the Crip counterpart designed to destroy them if their Jewish Overlords decide they are too powerful to handle any longer.
>>
Man I hope I get to be delivered pizza by a qt robowaifu before I die.
>>
>>68260756
>niggers break and sell the scrap for gibs
>>
>>68266389
Yea, that's what's going on
>>
>>68267551
I'll shoot those out of the sky just for the fuck of it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.