[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s criticisms of Donald Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1458264083513.jpg (399 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
1458264083513.jpg
399 KB, 1280x992
What are /pol/'s criticisms of Donald Trump?
>>
He has a mp3 player stuck in his throat outputting a song on repeat playing back a file called "it's.going.to.be.a.magnificent.beautiful.wall.mp3".
>>
get into le basement Jose bas man is coming
>>
His policies on trade display Bernie Sanders tier economic illiteracy.
>>
MAGA
>>
He's not articulate enough in his prose to get the swing voters.
>>
>>68260180
His followers are all hypocritical fools.
>>
>>68260584
>Trump
>policies
>>
he's a statist and could POSSIBLY be an anti-individual authoritarian
>>
Hes a buisness man, in the similar vein of lawyers and politicians. How about getting a representative who wants to make the world better regardless of a return on profit? (Doctors, teachers, historians, inventors)

Hes not like you or I, hes got daddys family buisness, didnt really have the struggles you or I have. Hes claimed bankruptcy, and I havent and dont have the millions hes got.

Hes fanning racial tensions between the majority and minorities groups.
>>
pro-NSA

But that's most everyone bar the libertarians and maybe Bernie
>>
>>68260180
I don't agree with him on some environmental issues, but that's about it. He's the man America NEEDS right now.
>>
>>68260180
>Trumpfags literally think Mexico is going to pay for the wall

I can see the meeting now

>Trump: you guys are gonna pay for this
>Mexicon guy: no ese, fuck you and the chokitas you rode in on eh
>Trump: *bends over*
>>
I look at Trump like I look at Facebook.

He offers everything the average right-wing, middle class American could want, without any of the downsides of the regular politicians.

Facebook offers everything you want out of a social media site, without the nasty downside of paying.

But why would Facebook offer all this for free? Are they just nice people? Well, no. They market you like a very marketable thing on market day. You don't own the pictures you upload, everything you ever type is stored forever, and all of it is sold to advertisers. So, really, they offer you everything for their own ends - money from marketing.

And I think the same is true for Trump. Why would he offer everything the average GOP voter wants? To reach power. And why does he want power? To help all the poor people? To change the face of America for the better? Nope. To use that power for some benefit he isn't revealing. Not some world-conquering conspiracy, but maybe just to change certain business laws for his benefit. Maybe swing some government contracts his way. Maybe just so he can say 'Former President Trump now sells second-hand Hyundais' and get you interested, because you know, he is a former president. He must sell damn good Hyundais...
>>
>>68260488
can I get a source for that song?
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
THIS IS THE MOVEMENT OF OUR LIFETIME! DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL DESTROY CULTURAL MARXISM!!!!!! HE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW! WATCH::::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>68261863
>Hes not like you or I
You sound like a complete libretard. Because he's got money he isn't like you or I? You one of those 'burn the 1%' faggots?

>hes got daddys family buisness, didnt really have the struggles you or I have.
How do you know? He inherented a bunch of money, but most people would just blow through it. He turned it into billions.

> Hes claimed bankruptcy, and I havent and dont have the millions hes got.
Those are on business projects. Lots of people use bankruptcy laws. It's the smart business move in certain circumstances. Don't want that to work? then change the law for everyone.

>Hes fanning racial tensions between the majority and minorities groups.
What does being illegal have to do with racial tensions? He's fine with legal immigrants, just not illegal ones. And Muslim isn't a race.
>>
File: 1458572002644.jpg (392 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1458572002644.jpg
392 KB, 1500x1972
>>68262341
It seems to be a thinly veiled threat.

>Mexico WILL pay for this magnificent wall
>"How are you going to make them do that?"
>BECAUSE THEY WILL DO IT
>"but how?"
>THEY WILL
>>
>>68262341
In all reality they're going to say no, he cuts off trades and the compensate on a bigger fence or something. >>68262341
>>
>>68262548
>those titties

How do we make all women look like this
>>
His foreign policy experience and ability to go through with his trade deals worries me. Basically he will lean on his advisers for a lot of things, I hope he hires or has hired the right people.
>>
>>68262723

He can't cut off trade. There are trade agreements, and he can't just break those off on a whim. The US would have to pay large fines and compensation to Mexico.
>>
>>68262723
>Trump promises a magnificent wall
>end up with a chain-link fence

My sides. His dick is so small
>>
File: 1458244406612.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458244406612.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
sure is gay as fuck itt
>>
Nothing
>>
File: Drumpf_Poorly_Educated.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf_Poorly_Educated.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>>68260180
>On Israel/Palestine: I'm gonna make a great deal, a beautiful deal, the best deal
>On Syria: I'm gonna make a great deal, a beautiful deal, great, great deal
>On Cuba: I'm gonna make a great, great deal, the best deal.
On the Mexican border: I'm gonna build a beautiful wall, a great, great wall. the best wall.
On the KKK thing: I have to look at the group, I don't know the group you're talking about, send me a list of the groups, I don't know anything about them, the groups

Corporate oligarch. Why would anyone believe he will do anything except benefit himself and his corporations if he gets in the White House? He frequently boasts about buying politicians in the past to benefit his corporations now he just wants to cut out the middle man. Anyone who thinks otherwise has got to be a retard. Typical populist demagogue. To court votes, they'll make all sort of promises they have no intention of keeping. But turkeys voting for Christmas can be found everywhere.
>>
>>68260180
Trade wars will increase the of almost everything we buy because at this point he will wage trade wars against China and Mexico.

His wall will cost billions of dollars to build and maintain but won't even stop the majority of illegals who enter through air and water.

Just because he lowers the tax to 10% to bring money back into this country doesn't mean companies will start investing in Americans. It is not financially beneficial for them in the long term. They will always choose low wage labor force over us.

He makes himself out to be a self made man when in reality he was born successful and destined to never fail.

His empire is built in the idea that he can convince people to do all the work of funding, building, and maintaining a business and he will sell them rights to use his name to attract customers. He is a literal franchise. This is why he can say he has never gone bankrupt because the title of the business is in someone else's name, he just gets a spot in business name and a cut of the profits for doing nothing.

Trump U was a literal scam and is shady as shit.

Even after all this, I would like him to win the presidency. Either he MAGA and creates a better future for all of us. Or the more likely scenario: nothing he promises is accomplished before his voter base becomes impatient because they think the president controls legislation through levers and buttons, the cost of everything goes up while we wait a decade for out sourced companies to come back to America and his voters become even angrier, and the best part, the Republican party, his voters, and /pol/ are so irreversibly BTFO that they lose all credibility and cease relevancy. It is a win-win for me.
>>
File: 1426701408129.jpg (100 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1426701408129.jpg
100 KB, 854x640
hes obviously just saying whatever it takes to get elected, just better than most politicians

most politicians think sticking to their agenda is what people respect and flip flopping is a huge taboo

donald has realized most people are dumb as dogshit and if he just takes both sides of every issue people wont notice and think hes on their side

so he says he'll bring back worse than waterboarding, then says he wouldn't do anything illegal like bush, then says he would try to get the law changed, so he's pleased neocons, rabid bush-haters and the average voter all in one

libertarians think hes the second coming of ron paul because he talks about not wanting a war with russia and to negotiate with rivals instead of war and warhawks love him because he says he'd just bomb the shit outta ISIS

both voluntaryists and fascists love him because he says just the right level of ambiguous things about self-sufficiency and paying your way in the country and keeping borders secure to preserve our values but more empathic people arnt put off as he reassures you he "wont let people starve in the street"

he makes reference to his religion so christians like him but he keeps it out of his political statements so atheists think he's reasonable

he says positive things about gay marriage so the public dont think hes a typical butthurt republican but just ambiguously enough to not put off reactionaries who can tell themselves oh hes just pretending to be mainstream

he says he'll "go after" terrorists families so the muslim haters have something to look forward to but he can clarify later oh I just meant arrest them so average voters are not put off

he talks about how illegal immigrants are a strain on the welfare system so anti-welfare people are pleased but then says he'll have socialized healthcare just more efficient than obamacare so the people who wished that had turned out better are satisfied

ect ect ect

and no one notices because everyones in their own echo chamber
>>
File: Trumps_Bitch_Cletus.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Trumps_Bitch_Cletus.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>68262548
>CULTURAL MARXISM!!!!!! HURRR DURRR!!!!!

Marxism is purely an economic theory of social class. "Cultural Marxism" is literally meaningless gibberish concocted by some right-wing pseudo-intellectual to fool idiots.
>>
>>68264311
Not really. It's just another word for multiculturalism.
>>
>>68262019
This. And only this.
>>
>>68262341
Nigga what the fuck is mexico going to do?
>>
>>68260180
/pol/'s love of Trump is a circlejerk of "ITS HAPBENING" level autism.
>>
>>68264311
>being too autistic to gather meaning from the combination of those 2 words

It is applying Marx's economic theories to the sociological arena.

You call other people idiots but frankly you're just a sub-par intellect that is incapable of deriving conclusions from patently obvious clues.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.