[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Mysteriously Disappears Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 663.png (125 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
663.png
125 KB, 500x281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYemeVLI4

Over 3 million people have seen the original, which is now private and other videos removed for violation of services. Millions of people are attempting to re-upload the video to face book accounts and small minority, to youtube, in order to keep this video circulating as the original poster of the video is trying to cover up some kind of new technology that allows the "faking" of live television footage.

That's right mother fuckers. Palestinians didn't attack Israel? Time to fake that shit. With the power of every proxy and fiber in my being, I will internet cafe the shit out of this. That is all. Thanks.
>>
The sliding is real
>>
>>68258704
bump
>>
>>68259372
this is possibly what I like to call "live data minging", which could be used to allow visual illusions like this on live television. Good technology which will allow for people to create fake news if they wanted to.
>>
XXI century you are just beautiful
>>
>>68259717
they will use this in order to make more people in the scene then there really is.
>>
>>68258704
Pretty sure I saw at least a few rockets launching from Gaza 2 years ago..
>>
I'd wager the hebrews are at fault for this.
>>
>>68259966
The shilling is real! Go steal more hectares of land you fake Jew. I got your six sided Baphomet star in my pants.
>>
It's the rapture, she is one of the angels of death.
>>
They've been using this technology for years. Many if not all the 911 victims were fake as well.
>>
>>68260082
Sure goy keep deluding.
>>
you guys are idiots

she is walking behind the lady who is walking towards the camera

its obvious because the ladies hair just doesnt get slightly bigger randomly
>>
>>68260270
this
>>
>>68258704
it's just two videos pasted together. There was probably a guy or a sign behind the guy talking and they used another shot from before. It's not rocket science guys
>>
>>68258704
Maybe it was a dead spirit
An angel
>>
>>68260270
Came to say this. You can even see part of her in some of the last frames
>>
>>68260270

/thread
>>
>>68260347
this
>>
>>68260337
The baggage and stuff doesn't change.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
Is the internet going crazy? The Lady starts walking as the other one comes by. She is walking in sync with that lady. No one disappeared. I can't believe this is even a thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUav_xFWgu4

Teleportation technology confirmed
>>
I think the woman walks away with the other women, but she's hidden. No? It is weird they deleted it tho.
>>
Her body language clearly shows she intended to walk off to the left and she did. it just happened behind the lady.
>>
She's walking the same speed, you can see her arm at the end you autist
>>
>>68258704

look at this, they can make any film footage say anything they want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
>>
>>68260270
fourthed
>>
>>68260270
Then how do you explain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYemeVLI4
>>
i was reading about some national reconnaissance satellites that have been known to change orbit and park next to media satellites, maybe they've been altering what you view in real time in both tv and the internet.
>>
IT'S THE RAPTURE
>>
File: 1457157598820.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1457157598820.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
The worst fake i have seen it long time. The woman walks behind the other woman and the frames where she it visible are poorly painted out. Zero talent went it this fake.
>>
slow the video down you can actually SEE the woman walking behind the woman in front.
Fuck you tumbler kids shit me...
>>
>>68258704
She phased back into her reality like the man from Taured.
>>
>>68260773
I meant this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bxQNphBYQ
>>
>>68260270
yeah honestly you can see her leg, are people retarded
>>
>>68261247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeoaQX0BA10
>>
>>68258704
She clearly walks away and is hidden by the woman in front.
take your shit back to /x/.

Remember kids, sage, report, ignore.
>>
>>68260270
oh my god the shills are out in full force cuck jdif go away we are le red pilling here!
>>
File: 1458398172977.jpg (144 KB, 1000x503) Image search: [Google]
1458398172977.jpg
144 KB, 1000x503
time travel ~ the changes in the past will affect the present instantly, people tend to "forget" things that happen in a blink of the eye.
>>
You can see her blonde hair behind the girl with baby carriage. She was literally just walking with her.
>>
>>68258704
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1431609429021.png (981 KB, 905x889) Image search: [Google]
1431609429021.png
981 KB, 905x889
>>68261461
>>
You guys are idiots, The real is because the Earth is actually Flat
>>
>>68258704
She is very clearly walking away and is concealed by the woman with the trolley, how the fuck does anyone think this is mysterious?
>>
>>68258704
>some kind of new technology that allows the "faking" of live television footage.
You can do that shit with a green screen.
>>
>>68264707
You don't even need a green screen. You can composite images purely in software now.

Christ, anyone who's ever watched a football game has watched CGI projected over a live image with all angles calculated in real time. It's how they do the first down lines.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.