[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he redpilled? Is his opinion to be respected? Is he just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Is he redpilled?
Is his opinion to be respected?
Is he just another dirty heeb?
>>
>>68258277
he's a cuck

just a reasonable and not completely batshit insane cuck

but still a cuck
>>
he is pro-Israel, but I don't think he is Jewish.
>>
>>68258406
fuck off retard

pat condell is a respectful man that speaks from his heart
>>
>>68258406
he is strongly opposed to Islam.
>>
He bashes Islam and feminism. He is based. And he supports Israel.
>>
>>68258277
i have been watching his videos for a long time.
he tells the truth in his heart.
he tells wat he sees.
>>
File: islamophobia jews.png (47 KB, 580x748) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia jews.png
47 KB, 580x748
>>68258277

Kike lovers are by definition blue pilled cucks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfMAP4Q1yk
>>
>>68258277
He started getting redpilled a few years ago. The only thing that he's not redpilled yet is on George Soros and how jews own the media
>>
>>68258277
Any idiot that praises Israel can go fuck himself
>>
File: sussex.jpg (72 KB, 468x407) Image search: [Google]
sussex.jpg
72 KB, 468x407
>>68259671
>>
>>68259789
So? Its all you got?
>>
Stopped listing to him when he got big donations from kikes and kept on harping on the same subject.
>>
>>68258277
the only thing he does is bash the jews scapegoats/useful idiots (muslims)

he is 100% pure symptom description and nothing else
he doesn't look into who is letting these people in, who profits off of it etc.
that makes him just as bad as the other 99% of all """"alternative media""""" that are either clueless idiots or sometimes ("buy my waterfilters" alex jones etc.) controlled opposition.
>>
>>68260020
>Country is overflown with kebabs and the situation is escalating

S...SO?!
>>
File: british.jpg (32 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
british.jpg
32 KB, 300x425
>>68260020
>>
>>68260244
>he doesn't look into who is letting these people in
>who is letting these people in
I have a theory, I think it's your elected government.
what do you think about my crazy theory?
>>
>>68258277
/pol/ would agree with 100 percent of what he says if he didn't back Israel, and he only backs Israel because he knows giving the land to the Palestinians would create yet another third world, Islamist shithole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKAewadF9U

For christ sakes, his latest video is called "Feminist Whores for Islam".
>>
>>68260580
"elected government"

lel
merkel joins rightmost mainstream party, gets elected, THEN completely undermines it and turns it into a more leftist party than our leftist parties two decades ago were

then she breaks ties with russia against all our nations interests (but in the interest of the US), doesn't even react when it it exposed that washington spied on her personally and no one in any mainstream party OR the media calls her out on it - yet somehow the common german is at fault?

no, things are not right here. our government is quite obviously controlled by *someone*, and the only power that comes to mind is israels most loyal, submissive doggy.
>>
The poor man's Stefan Molyneux.
>>
>>68261312
""""""""elected government""""""""
Merkel is still leading the polls
lel
>>
>>68259789
Friendly reminder, the first people to jump and defend these people in our countries are Jewish, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>68260624
I'd rather take the land for myself and MY people. Fuck the Jews, fuck the Arabs, fuck everyone who is not white.
>>
He's one of Britian's finest living sons. It is not exactly a long list at present but he is a credit to his dying nation.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.