[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My two worthless cents on Trump's campaign: Trump represents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 31
File: 53484.jpg (46 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
53484.jpg
46 KB, 620x465
My two worthless cents on Trump's campaign:
Trump represents and embodies a group of white, middle class Americans who are witnessing (and very much reacting to) the shifting demographics of America. In a system that has privilaged white Americans since it's foundation, this once all-powerful (and at one point only) voting block has dominated US policy since the first election. Almost all policy decisions up until recently has favored this group.
But time continues it's relentless truge foward and demographics shifted slowly in favor of the now freed slaves and immigrants flooding into the US from various conflicts and disasters (many of which the US had a direct hand in producing). As a result, the party most dedicated to eradicating the remnants of privilage garners overwhelming support among the underprivilaged and those compassionate to their plight. Enter liberals circa 2008; promising hope and change to a country many saw in desperate need of it. Coming out of two wars, a world recession, and one of the darkest chapters of modern US foreign policy history, the American people got what they voted for. In 8 years, Obama reshaped America (despite considerable conservative efforts) from a overtly militiristic psudo-first world country into... well that remains to be seen, but I suspect the changes he implimented will drag the US into the 21st century along with every other industrialized, modern nation.
The changes Obama brought to America; subsidized health care, gay marriage, succeeding through diplomacy where Bush failed with war, the economic turnaround that, while underwhelming at times, is much less bleak than the legacy Bush left behind, all enraged the Conservative base who saw Obama's success as a personal affront, but also as a massive failure on the part of the Republican party as a whole.
>tl;dr: Democrats had a great, if at times frustrating 8 years and it pissed conservatives off
(part 1/2)
>>
File: 1421878896578.jpg (47 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
1421878896578.jpg
47 KB, 664x720
Enter Donald Trump. Trump embodies, in multiple ways the privilaged classes in America. He, like most white Americans, inherited much and built off the initial success of his family (this is the foundation of privilage). He, like most white Americans, are blissfully unaware (or unwilling to admit) his privilage, exemplified in the "I started with a small million dollar loan" quote that graced headlines recently. Now, there is nothing wrong with Trump having money, but denying that his accessibility to a million dollars is a result of the circumstances of his birth are laughable if not offensive. The same can be said for white Americans, who, when confronted with the concept that America is not as egalitarian as they like to imagine, dutifully plug their ears and ignore the injustice millions of Americans face.
Trump, therefor, represents not only privilage itself, but the angry, venomous response from the privilaged when confronted with this reality. This manifests in Trump consistantly flying in the face of what Republicans refer to as "PC Culture," but what I call basic respect for other human beings.
Trump also embodies a very optimistic (but nontheless stupid) American idea: that wealth is a direct result of not only hard work, but also intelligence regarding finance that is beyond the grasp of even the most seasoned economist. This is, of course, a myth. It is extremely possible for a very intelligent and hard working person to go through life completely broke. Success in finance is, although it may be difficult to swallow in its simplicity, largely up to chance. Trump chanced into his wealth when he was born, and with a few notable exceptions (like Trump steaks) and a genuine occassional eye for real estate, he doesn't know how to fix the economy any better than your cashier at CVS. Conservatives make the mistake of assuming that a wealthy person in office means a wealthy nation. This is unfounded and erroneous.
>>
literally tl dr
>>
>>68255609
>privilaged white Americans

stopped reading bruh
>>
>>68255609
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
Spot on OP. Stick around kid, we need more people with common sense around here.
>>
>>68255671
>and built off the initial success of his family

LOL???
>>
>>68255609
Shillllllk
>>
>>68255786
I suspect "stopped reading there" is a phrase you use a lot in your life.
Actually read what I wrote. I put a lot of thought into it and made it as digestable and palatable as I could. If your opinions are so solid and unshakable, what will reading a dissenting opinion do to it?

>>68256092
Yes, his father is worth literally billions of dollars
>>
File: 1453839293969.jpg (12 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1453839293969.jpg
12 KB, 303x276
Do you even know what "pseudo" means?

We aren't a "pseudo" first first-world country - WE LITERALLY ARE THE HEAD OF THE FIRST-WORLD.

My goodness, you idiot.

1st World: USA, NATO, allies
2nd World: Soviet Union and commie friends
3rd World: irrelevant shithole countries (countries that did not side with either USA or USSR)
>>
>>68255609
The people pushing for more PC censoship of thoughts and ideas (leftists) and the immigrants who truly believe they 'deserve' to live in the US are both very wrong. If leftists ran our nation after 1776, we would be a third world shitocracy like most of the rest of the world whose workers live on less than $10 per day.

Immigrants obviously could not create what we have in the US, and even after thousands of years would never have reached the point we made it to (case study: all of Africa, Middle East, and SE Asia.)

Only Americans had the culture, the knowledge, and the virtues to turn the selfless idea of Capitalism into what we know as the American Idea which encompasses so much more than our economics.

tl;dr
If other peoples/cultures/societies could have provided the same or better quality of life to 300,000,000 people as the US has, they would have done it.
>>
>>68256734
I say pseudo-first world because we lack many of the amenities that normal 1st world countries have.
>>
>>68255609

can I fuck your wife for you
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>68256638
I don't read articles based on a faulty fundamental assumption. There is no such thing as white privilEge, no matter how many times your college professors say there is and threaten to give you an 'F' if you don't agree.
>>
File: 1455486150118.gif (3 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1455486150118.gif
3 MB, 300x290
>>68256955

You're a fucking idiot, then.

Total misuse of "pseudo," and your justification is weak.
>>
>>68256754
Here's the thing: liberals don't try to legislate their morality. Liberals have never presented a bill making it illegal to be racist. Conservatives, however, are very fond of legislative morality. (Abortion, gay marriage, cannibis, etc)

Secondly, the idea that other countries have the same position as the US is laughable. The US is enormous, geographically isolated from the rest of the world, surrounded by allies, extemely rich in untapped natural resources, and ran with the hindsight of thousands and thousands of years of human history to work off of.
Where the fuck do you think we got the idea for democracy and capitalism? We didn't invent those.
>>
>>68256638
>Yes, his father is worth literally billions of dollars

I'm dumb. i thought you wrote "built ON the initial success of his family", when it's actually possible he has less than he would have had he simply invested his inheritance in the stock market. carry on.
>>
File: MUHFREEDOM.jpg (293 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
MUHFREEDOM.jpg
293 KB, 1024x1280
>>68255609
>Privilege
Most will stop reading when you use silly concepts like that.

Honestly the country has been in bad economic shape for years. The "recovery" can barely even be called that. Trump is the only one seriously talking about increasing american industry and jobs. Hilliary represents the Status Quo. Bernie promises more welfare. The Left throw drowning men life preservers. The Right teaches them how to swim so they can get out of the fucking water. Some of use would rather have a job than welfare always a paycheck away from drowning. .
>>
>>68257226
>There's no such thing as white privilage
You realize black people weren't allowed to vote less than 1 lifetime ago, right?
>>68257281
I'm an idiot because I used a word in a way you don't like? Alright friend
>>
>>68255609
>privileged

stopped reading right there, fuck off faggot
>>
>>68257616
Can they vote now?
>>
>>68255671
>Success in finance is, although it may be difficult to swallow in its simplicity, largely up to chance

BROKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THIS
>>
>>68257576
This is a good post
>>
>>68257576
>The right teaches them how to swim
But it doesn't. The right has consistantly (and in some cases intentionally) stifled the economic growth of the underprivilaged. Look at the Reagan and Nixon administrations.
>>
>>68255609
>guaranteed replies, the post
>>
>>68257576
>Trump is the only one seriously talking

can you link me to the video? I'd love to have an example of Trump talking seriously about something.
>>
>>68257576
>The Right teaches them how to swim by flooding the nursery

le fixed
>>
>>68257731
Yes, but we're talking about a system that overwhelmingly and intentionally stifled the economic, social, and intellectual growth of an entire race for hundreds of years. That damage doesn't go away in under a lifetime. It's just not that simple.

>>68257788
What, you think every single person who works hard is rich? And more interestingly, everyone who is rich (including the Kardashians) are rich because they work really really hard?
>>
>>68255609
>>68255671

>privilaged
>it's
>it's
>truge
>foward
>privilage
>underprivilaged
>militristic
>psudo-
>implimented
>privilaged
>privilage
>privilage
>therefor
>privilage
>privilaged
>consistantly
>nontheless
>occassional
>>
File: 1458501850821.jpg (19 KB, 236x226) Image search: [Google]
1458501850821.jpg
19 KB, 236x226
>>68257616
Oh yes, its white people's fault black people don't work. How do you explain affirmative action? Any Nigger can go to college, they only have to be an average student.

Monkeys are 13% of the population, they shouldn't be pandered too. Keep alienating white people and you will turn in to Brazil
>>
File: 1450803989024s.jpg (5 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1450803989024s.jpg
5 KB, 125x124
>>68255609
>>68255671
Privilege is the logical extension of inheritance. Leftist's have worked to destroy the traditional family, in a micro and macro fashion, and now they're whining that they're no longer enjoying the benefits provided by the traditional family structure.

Zero sympathy.
>>
>muh white privilege rant

Better dead than red you commie faggot.
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (66 KB, 600x689) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
66 KB, 600x689
You don't deserve the right to use that picture, gringo.
>>
>>68255671
>Success in finance is, although it may be difficult to swallow in its simplicity, largely up to chance

Largely up to chance?
>>
>>68258515
this
>>
>>68258315
Affirmative action is a small effort to right the wrong that was slavery. If you give positions to an underprivilaged group if there is close competition, you somewhat close the gap of privilage.
And you do realize that college is priced as a luxary, right? Even with scholorships, it's simply not economically viable for poor people (this includes a huge number of black people) to go to college.

And again, we're talking about a group that was OFFICIALLY oppressed by the government until less than a lifetime ago. How is a race to ascend from poverty and oppression to wealth in one generation? It's just unrealistic and a flimsy justification for racism
>>
>>68257892
And the left keeps the poor enslaved to welfare in exchange for votes. Look at LBJ and his war of poverty. Poverty rates were actually decreasing before it. The dems stabilized the poverty rate, dooming millions to suffer under poverty, they have failed in fighting in.
>>
>>68258245
So what you are saying is that black people need economic help, and because they dont have money, they can't get an education, and therefor not a job? If only low skill jobs had a higher value and less supply. Like if there where no illegal immigrants. I mean not only would black people have more job oppurtunities (and improvment of skills), but society don't have to service for a non tax-paying demographic.
If only there was a candidate like that
>>
>>68255609
>great time
>tripled national debt
>took away freedom

How is that good?
>>
>>68258515
Privilage, in part, is an extention of inheritance, but you're overlookinga key aspect: black families were not destroyed by liberal policies. It was destroyed by slavery, racism, Jim Crowe, crack, povery, reagonomics, and a number of other factors.

>>68258843
Yes, to a certain degree, it is. In that it's entirely plausable for a very hard working, very intelligent person to fail. While it's also very possible (and evident) that stupid, lazy people can succeed greatly
>>
>>68255671
How the hell did we inherit anything. My parents are still alive so I haven't inherited anything from them. This is so stupid.
>>
>>68257418
Liberals don't try to legislate morality.

>safe spaces
>>
Typical liberal trash just like the wacko feminists that think the world is controlled by the patriarchy, they are ALWAYS the victims. If white males are privileged Jewish Males must be the most privileged of all.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1600x1456
>>68255609

>muh white privilege

Here's my white privilege

>be born inna north Georgia Appalachia
>piss poor all white mountain town
>everyone is the nicest person ever and even though they all have nothing they'd give you everything
>dad dies when I'm 15
>finally strive for better and work hard to make it out of this shithole my family was trapped in for generations
>get good job in Atlanta
>move there for work
>surrounded by utter shit tier people from all walks of life
>get told I'm racist and intolerant by know it all college kids that say I can't understand the plight of the poor disenfranchised minorities plagued by generational poverty because of my white privilege
>mfw

I'm saving as much as I can and moving back as soon as possible. This city is an utter cesspool.
>>
File: feeltheberneco.jpg (43 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
feeltheberneco.jpg
43 KB, 960x528
>>68259011
>If only there was a candidate like that
10/10 post Norwaybro.
>>
>>68257418
>liberals have never presented a bill making it illegal to be racist

Not here is the US, we wouldnt stand for that shit. But don't think for a second that liberals wouldn't pass a bill like that if they could. It's already a crime in Canada to make any sort of hate speech, more countries (God forbid) may follow suit in not too long.
>>
>>68255786
This
>>
>>68258994
You realize that over half of welfare recipiants are only on it for <3, right? The myth of a dependent, liberal voting block is largely mythical. A relic from the Reagan era "welfare queen" narrative.
Also, implying that people willingly stay in poverty is stupid. It's only something someone who has never been on government benefits would say.

>>68259011
The jobs that illegal immigrants occupy are not enough to pay for a college education. Not by a long shot.

>>68259063
It's better than having Bush in office. The reason the deficit is running so high is due to Bush era tax cuts. Republicans want MORE of those. I don't know why Obama didn't reestablish those taxes. Probably because he would face an unwinnable uphill fight in the House
>>
>>68258897

You speak very well. And very persuasively.

I have a question, and I hope it is not rewarded with too much edge.

Will privilege, in your mind and as you have described it, ever cease to exist?

Basically, assume you have the full power of the legislative pen in your hand. What are your demands?
>>
File: 1454451513425.jpg (32 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1454451513425.jpg
32 KB, 425x516
>>68255609
m8, look at your Government's debt?

This money has been printed and distributed now, and the IOU thrown two generations into the future. America is not producing anything at nealry the rate to absorb this insane level of Government borrowing.

Trump is merely the effects of normal people becoming politicized for the first time in their adult lives. That scares the shit out of the government paying themselves all of this borrowed money, hence the hysteria surrounding their hatred of Trump. He's had a lot of experience with assessing economic viability and cutting enterprises to the bone. That keeps them up at night. The over-focus on immigration is just their way of hoping Blacks and Hispanics are going to mistakenly believe he's a racist. They're not that dumb, not most of them. They know exactly whose low-waged job is on the line to Open Borders. The welfare queens are shtting themselves and smearing it on their faces, of course.
>>
>>68255671
>>68255671
>It is extremely possible for a very intelligent and hard working person to go through life completely broke

The only way this is possible is through personal preference.
>>
File: welfare cliff.jpg (401 KB, 1367x1024) Image search: [Google]
welfare cliff.jpg
401 KB, 1367x1024
>>68260010
>>
File: blueprint.jpg (41 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
blueprint.jpg
41 KB, 600x358
>>68255609
Only white people will be able to maintain and advance Western Civilization. As the United States and Europe become less and less white, they will become more and more like the third world. White privilege is actually inheritance.
>>
>>68259921

If it were illegal to be racist, accusing someone who is not racist of racism would be slander or libel, and you could be held civilly or criminally responsible.

Liberals will never make racism illegal because then they'd have to stop accusing everyone of it all the time.
>>
>>68259473
If your parents gave you anything that the average black family couldn't afford, that's (in part) a result of slavery.

>>68259703
>Safe places are legislation
Do you know what legislation is, friend? College campuses institute safe places, not the government.

>>68259774
The concept of privilage doesn't perfectly describe every single situation. Just as there are poor whites such as yourself, there are rich black people. This doesn't mean privilage doesn't exist.

>>68259921
Sorry, but you're wrong. Liberals distain hateful speech, but they would never try to legislate what you could say.
>>
>>68255609
ha ha

what a disillusion fucker you are

>"change is good" basically.
>tfw how much shit would you like in your coffee today sir?
>it is 2016 after all
>>
>>68260171
Don't even bother, this idiot can only see politics from a critical theory lens.
>>
File: 1457339315945.png (214 KB, 435x431) Image search: [Google]
1457339315945.png
214 KB, 435x431
>>68258897
College tuition fees are directly related to the insane levels of money thrown at professors. The Affirmative Action Elizabeth Warren (1/32 Red Indian, apparently, but not recognized by any tribe) earned over $400,000 a year for ticking the ethinic minority box at Harvard. Did she provide $400,001+ worth of value to the institution? For a three day teaching week?

You might also like to note that 3/4 of AA positions at college are filled by... Jews. The Jewish Lobby of course, the driving force behind AA.
>>
>>68258315

And believe me you would not want to turn into Brazil.

I'm brazilian born and have lived both in canada and europe. You guys have no idea what living under communism/socialism/leftism is (I pay over 70% total taxes on any income I make) terrible universal healthcare, corruption everywhere. Gibs me dats to buy votes and stay in power, tax raises every year and the best thing is indirect taxation via inflation to redistribute wealth (government raises the minimum wage based on inflation, more inflation more raise, by raising the minimum wage they cause inflation which burns your income cos it is not readjusted via inflation)

You guys call them liberals, but liberal comes from liberalism, a cultural movement whose the main proponents where ADAM SMITH and THOMAS JEFFERSON, left wingers actually pulled an orwellian joke and stole the word Liberal from you, now you guys call left-wingers and socialists the same thing your founding fathers called themselves... TOP KEK
>>
File: troll.jpg (21 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
21 KB, 600x500
>>68260520
you are a masterful troll
>>
File: 1445632953605.jpg (626 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [Google]
1445632953605.jpg
626 KB, 1067x1384
>>68260520
The word is "privilege" you fucking imbecile.

If you're going to harp on one bullshit memeword, spell it correctly.
>>
>>68260084
Well with something as big as slavery, it's difficult to pin down an "endgame" for social justice, but the basic idea is to have general economic equality for whites and blacks. This means that the proportions of poverty, middle class, and rich will be about equal for whites and blacks.

>>68260181
That's extremely optomistic, at least.

>>68260253
All that proves is that people would rather be slightly poorer and have benefits than be slightly richer and live without them. That doesn't prove that anyone is willingly poor.

>>68260262
That's a silly idea and you're silly for thinking it
>>
>>68255609
This isn't "your" worthless two cents; it's the entire media's worthless two cents. Everything you said here is already being said in every magazine and newspaper concerning Trump; no original thought whatsoever.

Could you be any more of a fucking shill?
>>
>>68261060

>>68260084 here again

I have no problem with black people. And I don't believe in the bullshit theory of micro aggressions.

I can't get into a debate about privilege right now, mainly because I'm still considering the definition you have presented.

But does the so-called social justice movement lambaste the idea of deporting and actually punishing illegal immigration?

I don't care about immigrants who got here illegally through Ellis Island or previous wars that caused refugees to arrive and eventually become legal immigrants. I am speaking strictly on a very heavy anti- illegal immigration and anti-refugee stance regarding aliens from primarily Mexico and South America, and refugees from the Middle East.

Is the idea of social justice completely averse to enforcing immigration law and resisting an influx of refugees?
>>
>>68261064
>"If you have similar opinions to someone else, you're a shill"
Alrighty
>>
>>68256638
>I put a lot of thought into it and made it as digestable and palatable as I could

"... but denying that his accessibility to a million dollars is a result of the circumstances of his birth are laughable if not offensive. "

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND STUPID, AND STILL WILLING TO OPEN IT WIDE AS FUCK, THEN WHINE " I DID MY BEST ".

YOUR BEST SUCKS ASS PUNK.
>>
>>68261395

Legally, through Ellis Island.

Jesus fuck Apple
>>
>>68261395
Well the idea is that it's not worth it (economically or morally speaking) to remove millions of people who have made lives here simply because they were born somewhere else. Ignoring the humanitarian aspect of it, it's not economically viable to find (no small task) and deport millions. Especially considering they occupy jobs that many Americans won't do. Basically, we'd be cutting a huge portion of our labor force at a huge price tag for basically no reason.

It's mostly a practical position at this point (plus juicy latino votes for the democrats)
>>
>>68255609
Us white people must outvote niggers and shit skins while we are the majority
>>
>>68255609
i approve this message
>>
>>68261563
What? Stating that privilege doesn't exist while literally getting a million dollars from your wealthy parents is silly.
>>
>>68261782
>Especially considering they occupy jobs that many Americans won't do

Bullshit. Americans aren't lazy. What you really mean when you say that is "they occupy jobs that many Americans won't do for the price employers feel like paying."
>>
>>68262122
Yeah, you're pretty much right. Americans won't do such demanding labor for the current wages. That's more of an exploitation of the workers, rather than a problem caused by them.
>>
>>68261441
>>68261441
No bro, you're a fucking carbon copy. You are certainly no intellectual. You're regurgitating cuckold memes. Your eloquent speech disguises your shit brain.

Nationalism is literally life. Beit big or small. It's a profound concept, but ultimately very simple.

"Nationalism" is self-evident and rooted in biology. It's our base nature. The family being it's first form.

Maslows hierarchy of needs explains this.

The family is a launch pad for a human being (the base of the pyramid). And a nation nurtures people, gives them opportunities. A nation with changing demographics, lax borders - is not the same nation. It becomes entirely different.

You make it seem as if people are scared of change because they are insecure. No, they are protecting themselves. This is what beings with the spark of life in them do.
>>
>>68255609
Lol fucking communists. You read into your own insecurities and then project that onto others. Donald Trump represents capitalism, and that's why you fucking commies are trying so hard to smear him. Sorry but Obama is insignificant now, your nigge r commie ride is over. Time to atone.
>>
>>68262534
Find me some articles that make the same points I do. Especailly considering Trump as an embodiment of white privilage in America. I felt that was somewhat original, but maybe I'm wrong.

And there's nothing biological about nations. You're just projecting. The family unit is not affected by immigration now any more than it was when everyone was pissing themselves over the Irish.
>>
>>68260520
>Do you know what legislation is, friend?
JEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE GOD DAMNED 09 COLLAPSE ?

HEARD OF BARNEY FRANK YOU FUCKING IDIOT ?

FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC ?

DON'T EVEN YOU SACK OF SHIT !
>>
>>68260520
>Liberals distain hateful speech, but they would never try to legislate what you could say.

YOUR NIGGER POTUS JUST DECLARED "NOT ELIGIBLE" FOR WHAT TRUMP HAS SPOKEN, YOU SAD SACK OF LYING EXCREMENT
>>
>>68263092
sigh... bro are you fucking serious? how can someone use so many big words and be such a shortsighted fool? I don't have the energy to do these gymnastics with you right now.

anon >>68263005 is right. you're a straight-up commie kek
>>
>>68255609
Trump has the second most diverse voter base behind Shillary.

>opinion discarded
>>
File: 1456858812595.png (245 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1456858812595.png
245 KB, 530x580
>>68261060
Not "willing poor" m8, "unwilling to work".

Poverty level households have adults working less than 8 hours a week. Many have adults working 0 hours a week.

This is a choice m8. With $Billions poured into work-assistance programs, there really is no other way to look at it.

I make minimum wage m8. $280 after bills more than poncing off the dole. No, it's not a lot, but it's a lot more than the life of nothing I had when I was poncing. And I've got the posibility of moving up if I can find a way to make myself more econimically viable to a company. You don't get that on the dole.

It's about self-determination m8. Work sucks, yes, but that's why they pay you.
>>
>>68263465
Where's the bill?

>>68263537
So you have nothing? That's fine, opinions are underrated. Just don't pass them off as fact.
>>
File: 1458156157812.jpg (68 KB, 512x594) Image search: [Google]
1458156157812.jpg
68 KB, 512x594
>>68255671
>respect for other human beings

A
WHITE
MALE

Honestly, your opinons are worthless
Rome is built on the ashes of the dead
Obango can only live in success by the dead that built it for him
>>
>>68262422

Right, so you have illegal immigrants driving down the price of labor for everybody else, which maybe suggests that when Americans get mad at illegals, it's not automatically because dey raycis.
>>
>>68255609
>reddit fags learn the power of meme magic
>come here to infiltrate us
Fuck off. First off, being worried about "shifting demographics" isn't a bad thing. This is just one of many concerns Trump supporters have. And there're two sides to it:
1) It's not "shifting demographics" as much as it is a large scale racial replacement. It's happening in America and in Europe. If white people had 5 kids each, it still wouldn't be enough to offset the millions of illegal immigrants crossing our borders every year.
2) It's also about the character and actions of the people crossing our border. There have hundreds of thousands of non-whites killing and raping whites in America. It's not like we're being replaced with angels who are better than us. We're being replaced by people who are less altruistic, less intelligent, more unscrupulous and more violent.
>>
>>68261064
>muh shills
If you really think people shill on this forum, or this forum is recognized in any significant arena youre delusional as fuck.
LMAOing at your life rn
>>
File: molenbeek70.jpg (74 KB, 629x420) Image search: [Google]
molenbeek70.jpg
74 KB, 629x420
Hey why don't you go and visit any islamic neighbourhood in Europe. The jihadi's over there will their your ass apart.
>>
>>68263005
Capitalism =/= fascism, but it's okay that you don't understand the difference.
Much of the world didn't 80 years ago.
>>
>>68264111
>their
tear
>>
>>68261060
>That's a silly idea and you're silly for thinking it

Is there any evidence that a non-white population is able to maintain and/or advance the institutions and broadly-defined level of civilization of a previously majority-white population? I am honestly open to learning about such a phenomenon. On the contrary, what we see when we look around the world is that the characters of societies are in fact to a large degree guided by the genetics of the creating/maintaining race. This is exactly like what we see with regard to the various subspecies of other animals — And the races of Man *are* the subspecies of Man, regardless of whether a corrupt and politically correct scientific establishment refuses to classify them as such — such as bees, for example. Consider that certain subspecies of honey bees build certain kinds of hives which are unique to each race; Their preferred hive organization and construction techniques are always correlated to their subspecies classification, and there can be no doubt that the behavior is genetically guided, rather than culturally so.
>>
>>68263537
They are ALL fucking communists. It's that fucking simple honestly. They act like communists, they use NOTHING BUT communist tactics. They live in some kind of movie reel fantasy playing in their head where they are making history and 'on the right side of history etc... They have been trying the same fucking shit throughout history and even trying to talk to them is futile. They are unintelligent fucking losers who have no self discipline . I know them, I see them. They are weak.

Even the so called 'socialist' is really a communist. They claim the people will have the power but what happens when Joe millionaire doesn't give up a fucking thing to these losers? They will have to get a government of some sorts to take it from him, which is communism. They are fucking losers plain and simple. America isn't buying it and these people will get their shit pushed in before it's all over...because they simply won't stop otherwise
>>
>>68261782

Trump's stated position on his website is that he plans to deport only illegal immigrants who've committed crimes here in the US. Please stop with this meme that he wants to remove all beaners.
>>
>>68255996
>stick around kid
Heh, fresh off the boat from Reddit, kids?
>>
>>68255609
Yeah, the problem is that those privileged whites still has to overwhelmingly pay for all that 'shifting demographic' Mexicans are embodiment of a dude who breaks into your house, eats your food, sleeps in your bed, fucks your wife, sends your saving back to Mexico, and not only thinks that washing your dishes somehow makes all of that ok, but it is entitled to it and you'd better shut up, racist.
You can see why those whites might be disgruntled.
>>
>>68255609
I'm brown and I support Trump. I read what you wrote and it's total bullshit.

Also, Obama completely fucked up the Middle East. He screwed up more countries than even Bush did--the entire migrant crisis is his fucking fault.

Both Bernie and Hillary refuse to call Obama out on his failed foreign policy and every other republican seems determined to start another war (outside of Kasich who won't win), so I'm joining the Trump train.

I've also watched every one of his speeches and he doesn't seem racist at all. He reminds me of the USA version of Benjamin Netanyahu. Both are hardcore Zionists, capitalist, and both love their walls.

The Hitler comparisons are fucking retarded. Trump dick rides the Jews at every opportunity.
>>
>>68256734

> head of the first world

aaaahhaaahhaaaahaaaahahahahaahaha
>>
>"My favorite network for humor is MSNBC. They're always sneering: 'Demographics are changing!' No, this isn't a natural process. It's like you're being raped and the guy is telling you 'my penis is in you.' No, you're raping me. Demographics are changing by force. There is nothing natural about it."

>— Ann Coulter
>>
>>68263833

no, I just don't have the time to go into detail about how literally everything you've written is utter poo poo. it would take me writing a fucking essay to make a dent in all your projections homie. I think you have some personal issues that need to be taken care of - you sound like a very wounded person. the things you are saying are illogical. if you are as smart as your vocabulary would suggest - you're being intellectually dishonest. because you can't possible believe the things you're saying - no sane person would.

I have to get back to work now.
>>
>>68255609
>democrats had a great 8 years

look at the state of the world and tell the women who are being raped in germany that liberals know what theyre doing

also
>7-1
>>
>>68263939

This. Greedy business owners are in favor of all this illegal immigration because it provides them an opportunity to exploit these people at very little expense. Liberals are okay with that, apparently.
>>
File: Tiffany Trump.jpg (58 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Tiffany Trump.jpg
58 KB, 680x510
>>68255609
has Trump seen his daughters leaked nudes yet
>>
>>68264691
This. I almost short circuited when I saw Obama crying over gun control, while at the same time he hapilly drone striked another hospital or wedding.
>>
>>68258290
loving every laugh
>>
>Intelligent Ignorance: The Post

Your a cancer I hope you can do the right thing and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1456143649062.jpg (36 KB, 720x652) Image search: [Google]
1456143649062.jpg
36 KB, 720x652
>>68260084
>Well with something as big as slavery, it's difficult to pin down an "endgame" for social justice,
Which means you're bitching for the sake of bitching. There are no solutions with you people, it seems. No plans, no detailed proposals, no forethought whatsoever. Fucking nothing. Slavery sucked and you were oppressed? Get the fuck over it. Every culture has times of trials and hardship. Blacks are not exempt from this. Niggers need to learn that whining isn't attractive trait by any standard.

>but the basic idea is to have general economic equality for whites and blacks. This means that the proportions of poverty, middle class, and rich will be about equal for whites and blacks.
So, your entire grievance is based off of envy that you want satiated by more "gibs me dats"? Furthermore, you're advocating that there are proportional levels of poverty based solely on race? How the fuck are you going to enforce that? White person tax? Forced acquisition of assets? How about you go fuck yourself.

>All that proves is that people would rather be slightly poorer and have benefits than be slightly richer and live without them. That doesn't prove that anyone is willingly poor.
Do you read the shit that you type or do you blackout before you hit the submit button? That infographic proves that individuals will benefit more monetarily from being on welfare by staying poor, but they're not willingly remaining poor in order to retain those benefits they would otherwise lose were they more wealthy? That's some hard core mental dissonance, anon.
>>
>>68255609
>>
>>68261953
That's inheritance, actually. Privilege implies that it's optional, while inheritance is a right. How much does Soros pay?
>>
>>68265665

Boom.

Men lost jobs in 2007 and never got them back for the ages 25 - 54 years.

But the damages was already starting in the 1990s with

Deregulation of Banks, Finance, Lobbying, Derivatives, DC Power, Trade, Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications...

And Worker Rights & Anti-Trust laws.

Corporatism is Fascism.
>>
>>68255786
/thread
>>
>>68255609
>middle class
Stopped reading there. Middle class is vastly librul you stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1397590575471.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1397590575471.gif
36 KB, 720x720
I'm trying to understand my white privilege. Where in the law does being white give me better/more rights than anyone else? This is when you say its "institutional racism" but what is that? where is that existing today? What opportunities do i have access to that someone non-white is being denied?
>>
>>68265665

Civilian Employment should be at least 151 Million + 16.8 Million workers.

This is the number of workers that entered the workforce since 2008, plus current 151 Million Workers.
>>
Holy shit, you guys literally killed OP.

Rest in piss you fucking faggot. I'm a lower class West Virginian and you preaching to me about "white privilege" is like preaching to an average nigger about their intelligence.

There's no such thing.
>>
>>68255609

You are a fucking retarded shill quoting left talking points verbatim.
>>
>>68266311
Also:
>the dems had a wonderful 8 years

Yeah, that's why racial tension, interracial murders, and rioting are at an all time high.
>>
>>68265665
Looks like flat employment from 2007.

But we take in 1 Million Immigrants each year.

1 Million X (2016 - 2009 = 6) = 6 Million new immigrants to employ.

200,000 new workers per month X (2016 - 2008 = 7 years) X 12 months = 16.8 MIllion Citizens to work.

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls,
2016-02: 143,560 Thousands of Persons,
Monthly, Seasonally Adjusted, PAYEMS, Updated: 2016-03-04 7:46 AM

Civilian Employment,
2016-02: 151,074 Thousands of Persons,
Monthly, Seasonally Adjusted, CE16OV, Updated: 2016-03-04 7:46 AM

151 Million Employed today.

146.595 Million Employed Nov 2007.

146 M + 16.8 M = steady growth employment = 162.8 Million without Legal Immigration of 6 Million

So no telling the Black Market Employment with open borders.

But 6 Million plus 162.8 M = 168.8 Million should be working today.

No telling how many immigrants are on Welfare and social programs while using our infrastructure!!!

Today 151 Million Employed and minimum should be 168.8 Million, 17.8 Million additional unemployed since 2007 and the era of Globalism and US Trade Deals for the Oligarchs!!!

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CE16OV

oops... check my numbers

146.6 Million workers in 2007 + 16.8 Million new workers growing into the Labor Force = 163.4 Million Target for Jobs.

This is without the 1 Million legal imigrants each year, the Black Market Labor Sector and the Illegal Immigrants that come across the border.

Any Economics Professors out there?
>>
I like having things like OP. Lets me collect some counterargument and sources to it
>>
>Almost all policy decisions up until recently has favored this group

You are delusional if you believe this. All the policy decisions have lead to this, a very long plan in order to globalize everything, if you still think there's a difference between Dems and Reps I envy your innocence, but I also feel sad for you.
>>
>>68255609
Why shouldn't the majority demographic be privileged. If american nignogs actually tried to become a part of society we would stop treating them differently.
>>
File: soundofreckoning.jpg (126 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
soundofreckoning.jpg
126 KB, 500x497
Come on, faggot. I know you're reading this. Respond.
>>
>>68255609
>privilaged white Americans

>implying whites love each other, never take advantage of each other, never stab each other in the back.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>68267163
He got ass-blasted into an existential crisis.
>>
File: Job.Openings.Financial.Jan2016.jpg (65 KB, 845x757) Image search: [Google]
Job.Openings.Financial.Jan2016.jpg
65 KB, 845x757
>>68266091
Refugees have the privilege.

Central American and Asians have the privilage.

Reason:

They have no record or background in the USA.

They are born new in the USA when they come and there are few records of their education, training, certification, trouble in youth, fights recorded from K-12 till the Grave...

And likely they have no Facebook data, no youtube videos on politics or whistleblowing, no cell phone data or header data, no Credit Report or trouble in Credit or Debt, and no Email trail.

Where in the USA we have a Police State, the Syrian Refugees, Saudi Arabians, Royal Families, Wealth Elite, Euro Trash... have no records of trouble.
>>
>>68258245
>Yes, but

You don't get to do that. White privilege is a poltergeist kept alive only by the minds of regressive liberals.
>>
>>68257616
>less than one lifetime ago
That's completely false you stupid nigger. This aside, what happened in the past is in the PAST
>>
>>68255609
>niggers are so dumb they actually think a neo-con like Hillary is part of a party that cares about poor/underprivileged/darkies ec

You've been duped and you're too dumb to know it.
>>
>>68260010
>The jobs that illegal immigrants occupy are not enough to pay for a college education. Not by a long shot.
and why do you think they pay so low?
because they are not citizens and thereofre employers pay them whatever they want to pay them. So in turn, legal immigrants and citizens wont touch the job with a 10 foot pole because the pay is shit, because illegals drove the wages down. After all, if you dont like it, there's a perfectly good illegal waiting on the street corner who will.

Construction used to be a fairly decent trade. it is intensive labor, and requires certain knowledge. It is a working class trade along with industry and craft trades. But it has become dominated by Illegals, who are willing to work for less. So if i wanted to get into construction, my pay would be rock bottom because illegals drove the wages down.

dont talk about shit you dont know about. the reason people dont want those jobs is deeper than just "its hard". and there's been 20 years of the media and the elite telling us since youth, that we dont want those jobs, and that trade and industry is for blockheaded squares. you NEED college. because college will make you rich! if you dont go to college, you'll be flipping burgers!

And where are we now? most of those college grads are flipping burgers anyway, and the jobs they could have had are either taken over and devalued by illegals, or outsourced to another country.
>>
>>68255609
I'm an immigrant (legal and went through the process) and this post is filled with delusion.

Luck didn't make Trump wealthy. Being born into the Upper Class just gave him a higher starting point.

I run a manufacturing firm and the business is worth a few million, but I highly doubt being born as a millionaire would have me anywhere close to being a billionaire.

Regardless, Trump is really good at taking advantage of what he's given, and all these lucky people you fantasize about imitating don't get rich by shitposting.
>>
>>68255996
>Stick around kid

Ah what the fuck Reddit are you even trying anymore
>>
You know how blacks could not be poor?
1. Finish high school
2. Get a job and keep it for one year
3. Don't have a child out of wedlock.

This gives you a 90% chance of avoiding poverty and a 25% chance of reaching the middle class. It has nothing to do with privilege.
>>
>My two worthless cents

Bingo
>>
File: Balance.of.Trade.Feb2015.jpg (77 KB, 981x923) Image search: [Google]
Balance.of.Trade.Feb2015.jpg
77 KB, 981x923
>>68255671
>he doesn't know how to fix the economy any better than your cashier at CVS.

You don't understand that a nation has to have boundries of various kinds.

We are a White Culture with Christian Values and European Connections.

But Trade and Economics and Currency require some boundaries.

Our PC Democrats and PC Republicans are great at war and Spening $3.5 Trillion Annually while pulling in $2.5 Trillion in Taxes Annually in Washington DC.

And they keep giving away America each year and spending more Federal Money in Credit and Debt Each Year.

$31 Trillion Dollars in Foreign Property Ownership in the USA with no block on foreigners owning US Debt of the Federal Government or Households.

Wow.

MBS in Mortagages held by Deutsche Bank ring a bell? Sub Prime Auto Loans held by Satander Bank of Spain ring a bell?

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/international/intinv/iip_glance.htm ($31 Trillion foreign compared to $25 for US) (This is very interesting as Big Banks are growing strongly, Commercial Banks in the U.S. - FRED - St. Louis Fed)

$T Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)

http://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Pages/ticsec2.aspx

MAJOR FOREIGN HOLDERS OF TREASURY SECURITIES
(in billions of dollars)
HOLDINGS 1/ AT END OF PERIOD

Jan Dec Nov
Country 2016 2015 2015

China, Mainland 1237.9 1246.1 1264.5
Japan 1123.5 1122.6 1144.9
Carib Bkg Ctrs 4/ 350.5 351.7 336.6
Oil Exporters 3/ 293.0 292.5 289.0
>>
>>68268106
OP is from a white middle class family who has 'seen the light' of liberalism from college. It is the end all be all philosophy and there is nothing else further to learn about the world.
>>
>>68256638
>failure
No you didn't
Anyone that mentions privilege is making a losing argument because it's based in perception not reality
>>
>whites vote Trump because Obama was a successful president

Liberals' heads are THIS far up their own asses.
Seriously, I'm grateful for this thread because it gave me a glimpse into the thoughts of these poor deranged fucks.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.