[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbongs, why are you Nigels not voting out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 00.jpg~original.jpg (83 KB, 481x609) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg~original.jpg
83 KB, 481x609
Preditcit has you at only 33% OUT and 67% IN.

Why? Why are you not 67% OUT and 33% IN?
>>
>>68253138
Literally never heard of Preditcit, last I checked everywhere else had it around 50/50.
>>
Luegenpresse
>>
>>68253138
>that In/OUT
Lol, its 50/50 you stupid cunt
>>
>>68253281
https://www.predictit.org/Contract/784/Will-the-UK-vote-to-leave-the-EU-by-year-end-2016

You can also check out oddschecker for odds which also got Brexit at a 2/1 chance (i.e. you bet 100 quid and get 200 quid + your initialy 100 quid back, so a 1 to 3 chance).

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
>>
>>68253138

>Preditcit has you at only 33% OUT and 67% IN.
wew lad.

Those figures are nonsense
>Finally, and perhaps most intriguingly, there was a new ORB poll of EU referendum voting intentions in the Telegraph this morning. Topline figures were REMAIN 47%, LEAVE 49%, DK 4% (don’t know is so low because ORB have a squeeze question, asking how people who say don’t know are leaning)

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/9651

It is very close but I am fairly confident of victory.
>>
>>68253393

It has been like 50/50 for years mate. Don't call famalams cunts you paki.
>>
The out vote people are actually more likely to drive to a voting booth and vote to leave.

I highly doubt many people who want to stay in will bother to vote.

Therefore we leave.

What the fuck can people be passionate about staying in the EU?

WOO MORE MIGRANTS, LESS CONTROL OF OUR OWN COUNTRY YAY!
>>
>>68253655
Then don't post obviously baiting things
you can fuck off as well m8

:^)
>>
>>68253671
Then why are people betting money on an IN vote rather than an OUT vote?
>>
>>68253851
>Link to biggest uk polling site
>"Obvious bait"
you need to back up and explain what you're getting at.

>you can fuck off as well m8
Well i am going back to reality I think you should come to.
>>
File: 1456774970873.jpg (104 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
1456774970873.jpg
104 KB, 989x437
>>68253671
m-muh freedom of movement

m-muh human rights X((((((((
>>
>>68254111
>biggest uk polling site
>believing polls after 2015 election
le xD
>>
>>68254089

Because the EU has a pretty good track record of getting its own way.
>>
UK Tory government are taking benefits cars from the spastics. It's disgraceful.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 600x450
>>68253138
The poles had the general election down as a Split Parliament. Tories won. Even Nate Silver got involved and got it completely wrong.

They underestimate the amount of 'c' conservatives. Even Labour voters are split. Scots will vote out so they can get another referendum.

Chill, mudslimes can't go till June without blowing themselves up or raping kids, then it'll swing to OUT.
>>
>>68254089
I always bet against shit I don't want to happen. That way if you don't get the result you want, at least you get some wonga!
>>
>>68253671
disagree entirely. Business owners for one will be voting to stay.
>>
If Britain opts to stay inside the EU, then you can kiss the concepts of nationality and identity goodbye.

You're no longer a Brit, you're just another European.
>>
>>68255526
Not exporters, i can tell you that for a fact. Even some in the City will vote out. Corbyn/Cameron got embarrassed when FTSE 100 CEO's were split on the vote.
>>
>>68253138

I'll go ahead and add Britain to the Lost Cause list alongside Sweden, Germany, and France.
>>
>>68256059
I'm honestly in the middle, I was so anti EU growing up and I still lean toward that side but if we were to stay I'd just be upset we bottled it.
>>
>>68254465
>Because the EU has a pretty good track record of getting its own way.

Mostly only in the second referendums. Actually the track record for first referendums is pretty bleak.

Denmark The Danish European Union opt-out referendum, 2015 was held to convert the opt out from participation in the area of Justice and Home Affairs area into an opt in: the possibility for the Danes to decide on a case by case basis. 53.11 % voted against (72% turnout)

Only one member state, Ireland, intended to ratify the Treaty of Lisbon through a referendum.
Ireland - 53.2% against (12 June 2008)

Several member states used or intended to use referendums to ratify the Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe (TCE).

The results were as follows:
France - 54.9% against (29 May 2005)
Netherlands - 61.5% against (1 June 2005)

Euro[edit]
Denmark and the United Kingdom received opt-outs from the Maastricht Treaty and do not have to join the euro until they choose to do so; Sweden has not received an opt-out, yet refuses to join for now, as well. Two referendums have been held on the issue up to now, both of which failed:

Denmark - 53.2% against, turnout 87.6% on 28 September 2000
Sweden - 56.1% against, turnout 81.2% on 14 September 2003

etc.
>>
>>68254962

Not a Scot nat but know a lot of Scot nats. Unfortunately they are doing the opposite. Pretty much exact quote:

"I don't like the EU but I want the discrepancy between the vote between England and Scotland to be as big as possible and considering Scotland is more pro-Eu the best way to do it is to vote in"

I am fairly confident that is the way 80% of Scot nats view it.
>>
>>68256810
Scotland really is one of the most self destructive countries I've ever seen
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.