[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White South Africans to Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: south africa.jpg (59 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
south africa.jpg
59 KB, 551x400
What have you done today to benefit this planet? Sign this petition to allow white South Africans to migrate to Europe:

The white South African population currently faces ethnic cleansing and persecutions at the hands of the ANC government, the EFF, and various individual anti-white aggressors. Over 4000 white farmers have been brutally murdered, often including torture and rape and mutilation. Many white South Africans today live in poverty and squalor as a consequence of the ANC government's Black Economic Empowerment policy which shuts whites out of the labour pool.
PETITION:

https://www.change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
>>
>>68252266
>Implying what's happening in South Africa right now won't start happening in Europe soon

If anything, white South Africans should be moving to the U.S. We're cucked, sure, but if things get really bad whites here will actually have the balls to fight back.
>>
Sign guys. Give these people a future
>>
I'm in Cape Town right now and I don't see any murdering going on desu.
>>
>>68252586
Finland, Estonia, Latvia Lithunia, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Portugal are member states of the EU too.
>>
>>68252835
The difference is that they're almost completely disarmed while we have more guns then people.
>>
>>68252805
Is that because you ain't currently looking out of a window?
>>
>>68252266
>Sign this petition to allow white South Africans to migrate to Europe:
>wanting white people to go and give money to nogs who will just kick everyone out once the economy gets out of the shitter
>>
>>68252266
Signed the petition
>>
>>68252835
>Portugal
???
>>
>>68252266
it's 2016. White people can't come to Europe
>>
>>68257650
>monacuck
keep forgetting your village exists, lel.
>>
Thank you OP. But learn from our mistakes. It's time to take back your Country. Aparthied those stinky Muslims.
>>
File: 1455857673349.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1455857673349.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>68252266
Niggers are the most racist assholes in this world but leftwing cucks deny the truth
>>
>>68257533
Portugal has literally no muslims
>>
File: 1451912120173.jpg (315 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
1451912120173.jpg
315 KB, 1008x1260
>>68259363

agreed.

If the country continues down this path we will be beyond saving; nothing will save us then.

LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES /POL/
>>
>>68252266

Sign and Share
>>
>>68261462
We are. I always mention SA when arguing with leftists. A Dutch politician also wrote a book about the ANC, necklacing and whites in Europe and the US supporting the ANC.
I plan on reading it next holiday:
https://www.bol.com/nl/p/minderheid-in-eigen-land/9200000043452626/
>>
>>68252266
Pff no I hope they come here to the US, we need all the redpilled people we can get. If they survived that mess they probably get it. Just like how Eastern Euro's cuban exiles and south koreans (see LA riot militias) are usually more based. They've seen some shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.