[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Trumpfags worse than Obama supporters? People voted for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: BrainDamagedTrump.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BrainDamagedTrump.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Are Trumpfags worse than Obama supporters?

People voted for Obama because he was black.
People are going to vote for Trump because he says funny things.

Which is worse?
>>
trumpfags are the cancer killing /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 1536x2048
Oh look...
>>
So many damn reddit shills these days
>>
>>68251122

I didn't vote for Obama because he was black, I voted for him because he was the most intelligent and gave motivating speeches.

I'm voting for Trump because someone needs to begin dismantling our current establishment. As it stands, there can never be an administration that does not have a negative effect on us, so the worst case scenario under him is already the status quo.
>>
>>68251122
>shillary fags are going to vote because muh vaginer
>bernie fags are going to vote because gibs me dats
Your point?
>>
>>68252326

BUT TRUMP IZ RAYCIZ, UR RAYZIZ TOO!!
>>
>>68251984

what did you expect during the election, honestly?
>>
File: 1452375233330.png (298 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1452375233330.png
298 KB, 884x903
>>68251122
Obama actually sounded intelligent when he spoke so there were reasons other than just being black. Trump mostly spends his time talking about a wall no one is going to pay for except us, complaining about CHYNA, and making juvenile insults as if he'e looking to win the class clown award in high school.
>>
>>68251122
Leafbro, NO!
You need to back...
>>
File: 4chan-shilling.png (131 KB, 885x733) Image search: [Google]
4chan-shilling.png
131 KB, 885x733
>>68251122
"subtle"
>>
>>68252774

Intelligence and strength of character are irrelevant. We're suffering from an entrenched, apolitical corruption that wields the media and fabricated issues of controversy as a cudgel to distract us.

Obama probably intended to fulfill every one of his promises but look how that turned out. In order to become president he sold his campaign piecemeal, and by the time he was in office those promises became hollow or were turned against us. His healthcare plan illustrates this perfectly.

The media chooses our words, corporations choose your candidates, all you do is pick their face.
>>
>>68253127

wtf

makes sense though, bernouts are unemployed, so can do that shit all day, it's you guys that eat up their shit bait
>>
>>68253772

I don't think they're all unemployed. They're angry like we are.

I personally like Bernie's platform much more than Trump's but the DNC made it clear early on that unless Hillary is indicted she is going to be their nomination. I don't think Hillary is going to be indicted, either, since she can literally get away with murder.

Most of the nation is angry, including them and us, and the media is focusing that. They're selectively magnifying and minimizing issues to invent the perception that our enemy is internal and most of us will buy it because we can at least hope to fight people on our own level.

If it's Bernie vs. Trump I'll be happy either way.
>>
>>68251122
Are leafs worse shitposters than dundee nuffins?
>>
File: 1303058391001.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1303058391001.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>68254625
>that feel when you learned about Bernie outside of 4chan and have a totally different opinion than most people on this board
>>
>>68251122
Why is it always Canada? What happened to you guys?
>>
>>68254945
#NotAllLeaves!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.