[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the worst online fanbase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 15.jpg (537 KB, 1890x1063) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
537 KB, 1890x1063
Who has the worst online fanbase?
>>
File: 1458520546292.jpg (117 KB, 496x837) Image search: [Google]
1458520546292.jpg
117 KB, 496x837
bernie has the dumbest, so I guess that
>>
>>68250598
If trip Trump an hero next stream
>>
>>68250598
Putin
>>
>>68250784
I'll be laughing at this one all day, thanks.
>>
>>68250784
Christ, if these people haven't the slightest clue about how elections work you have to wonder if they know anything about Bernie's policies at all.
>>
Bernie has the most retarded fanbase.
Trump has the fanbase that would kill all niggers if given a chance.
Hillary has the most criminal and/or female fanbase.
Trudeau has the most communist fanbase in the USA.
Putin has the most reactionary fanbase.

Since Cruz and Rubio are running for president what is stopping Trudeau and Putin for running in the USA election?
>>
Both are pretty bad, but Trump's supporters are less reasonable and rely too much on their tired memes.
>>
>>68251363
trump supporters create some good and honest high energy
>>
>>68250598
Trumps fan babes only seems to be consolidated on /pol/ or in the south.
Berniefags are fucking everywhere and they're so fucking loud. There's no containment forum for them and while irl they consolidate in college campuses, college campuses exist everywhere.
>>
>>68250598
Trump.

Because his online fanbase is either unbelievably stupid or it's /pol/ shitposters hoping for meme magic. Either way, it's pretty bad.
>>
>>68251219
>Trump has the fanbase that would kill all niggers if given a chance.
Replace niggers with muslims and jews and you are right. Almost 1 in 4 blacks support Trump.
>>
File: 1422742555248.png (332 KB, 370x507) Image search: [Google]
1422742555248.png
332 KB, 370x507
>>68250784
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>68250784
top kek what a fucking bunch of retards
>>
>>68251982
I'm sorry but I don't understand the difference. Muslims and Jews are just names of various nigger groups.
>>
>>68251164
They're unemployed millennial dipshits who bought into Facebook memes and gave money to Bernie because they've faith in a lost cause, don't expect them to know how ballots work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.