[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Merkel trying to destroy german society and economy so that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is Merkel trying to destroy german society and economy so that they will have a minor rule in the EU so that the rest of the countries don't see germany as the leader of the EU so that they can accept to give more power to the EU?
>>
jews
>>
>>68248681
Merkel is literally insane. She has lost it last year. Something snapped and there more she got criticized the more she snapped.

She has no children, so she really does not care about what happens to Germany in 20 or 30 years. She just cares about herself and the next few years of her staying in power. She is like an insane dictator who doesn't want to see that he is destroying his country.
>>
File: 1458511243682.jpg (43 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458511243682.jpg
43 KB, 500x514
>>68249084
Do you think childless people should be disenfranchised?
>>
>>68248681
She's a Soros puppet.

There's even evidence for that. Look up "Think Tank ESI" and who funds them around three corners.
>>
>>68249192
Childess people are nuts in general.
>>
>>68248681

>is retard policy x and sophisticated plan with goal y?

I know it often appears to be the only rational explanation for some shit that is going on.

However, it is much more likely that all of the current situation is just various or all people following their own more or less rational desires by themselves or in groups. For most of them, like merkle, they probably don't think past their own retirement plan and just go along with what is convenient right now.

Also asking this question seems awfully similar to asking whether god exists. You know, expecting things to follow some kind of plan, while in reality it's all just the result of past happenings.
>>
>>68249084
>Women in menopause in politics.
>>
>>68248681
>>68249700

Also forgot to mention the following:

It sounds easy to blame it all on merkel, however there are hundreds of more people responsible for legislature and administration. Those are just as responsible for not speaking up or even enabling ferkel.
>>
Rachel Cook is so hot, she used to be my neighbor
>>
>>68249192
>Do you think childless people should be disenfranchised?
If they are older than 60, absolutely. Why should they be able to vote in a country for matters that do not concern them once they are dead a few years later?
>>
>>68248681
Stop thinking of Merkel as a special human, stop thinking of any politcian as someone special. They are your every day retards, they just happen to be in politics by having connections or loads of money. Politcians are just as retarded as everyone else and that is why Merkel lets in all the Rapists, because she is unable to comprehend what she is doing. Politicians are no longer the elite class they were 100 years ago, they are stupid average money grabbers now.
>>
If it ever comes to total chaos because of economic collapse or whatever reason.

I hope you krauts hunt down and lynch the one responsible.
>>
>>68251034
Tell moar.
>>
>>68249084
this is why women shouldnt be leaders
>>
>>68251034
proof or gtfo
>>
>>68249192
I think so.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.