[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: pol_btfo.png (402 KB, 538x788) Image search: [Google]
pol_btfo.png
402 KB, 538x788
Can /pol/ ever recover?
>>
>>68248678
This post is violating /pol/s rules. Please to not comment, and wait for it to be deleted.
>>
File: 1457302031102.gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1457302031102.gif
2 MB, 550x550
>>68248678

Sub-Saharan Africans are black, they have gold, gems and timber, the world isn't fighting over those. Saharan Africans have the oil, which everyone is trying to get.

Don't confuse niggers with people again.
>>
>>68248678

So because we took oil from Africa (Did we? Don't we get the majority of our oil from the Middle-East?) That means we have to accept millions of Africans?
>>
kek /pol/ on suicide watch
>>
It's the fault (in order) of :
>The dictators of african countries who don't give a shit about their people
>Black for being dumb and lazy
>Jewish Globalists such as the IMF, hand in hand with multinationals who buttfuck an entire continent for resources

But of course its whitey's fault, always whitey
>>
>>68248678
>niggers are just as intelligent as any other race
>how dare you take advantage of those poor niggers with your abusive trade deals

libtard cognitive dissonance
>>
>>68249297
invent things much?
>>
>>68248678
Well at least he didn't sink the boat
>>
>>68248678
> implying the nogs had a petrol barrel.
> nogs manufacturing a barrel.
>>
>>68249528
yeah unlike the entirity of africa
>>
>>68248678
>oil is the only resource of energy
>>
I believe that this cartoon is an oversimplification of an incredibly complex issue.
>>
File: e62.gif (1 MB, 540x486) Image search: [Google]
e62.gif
1 MB, 540x486
>implying Saudi Arabia and ISIS aren't the ones taking the oil
>>
>>68248678
>Greece
Pay your debt loan boy
>>
>>68248678
And what the fuck were the nigs doing with it?
>>
>Trading with another country obligates accepting people from that country as immigrants
>>
Will /pol/ EVER recover from this stumping?
>>
>>68248678
I see. So nigs can't work out what oil is or what to do with it. We come over and buy some, nigs waste programmes but some how they should be allowed to come over here.
>>
>>68248927
>Did we?
From Lybia, yes
>>
>>68248678
Where is my oil ?
>>
>>68250328
This.

I buy a cow from a farmer. He is now allowed to live in my house.
>>
>>68250510
I didn't receive a dime from Libya, unlike Total.
>>
>>68250089
>Saudi Arabia
> taking the oil
It's on their own country. They're not "taking it"

> ISIS
The real problem isn't ISIS, I don't care they use Irak oil to run their shitty weaponized trucks, the problem is country like Turkey BUYING it from them.

I think we shouldn't focus on oil though. Africa and especially sub-saharan Africa is FULL of "international" companies exploiting the ressources and not paying a cent to the country they're in (or only on brides to the goverment) so they can sell it in Europe and the US at an always lower prices. And I mean everything from ores, rare wood, cacao, diamonds, etc... not just oil.

You really want to change Africa ? Ban every single foreign business from making deals and supporting local politicians and raise a real corporate taxs. But the OMC and every single regulation institutions is preventing that because OMG DAT IS COMMUNISM EVIL EVIL !
>>
>>68248927
took?
or bought?
>>
>>68250800
The oil you get in France can come from Libya. Not right now because the price war made saudi oil cheaper but we used to find our oil in Libya, Russia and Norway a lot.

Total is having a field day in Africa since the decolonization, it's a secret for no one and probably one of the most shameful aspect of French presence in Africa.
>>
File: 1452179589631.jpg (61 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1452179589631.jpg
61 KB, 500x563
>>68248678
>this is what leftists actually believe.
>>
>>68248678

Put a Jew hat on the businessman and then have him hide behind a native Christian European. Then add another panel where the Christian European accepts the immigrants and the businessman leaves Europe to go live in America after his damage has been done.
>>
Where's the panerl where whitey puts railroads, ports, schools, hospitals, power plants etc on the nigger side? Also natural resources are worth very little.
>>
File: meanwhile in reality.png (726 KB, 538x1316) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in reality.png
726 KB, 538x1316
>>
>>68251586
And it's not like they're out of them. The only reason they don't "seem" to have as many is because whitey left and Africans are unable to collect or trade them, so they just destroy the infrastructure.
>>
>>68251731
top kek
>>
>>68251370
>The oil you get in France can come from Libya
and? Resources are traded you know. It's not like we go in Libya and just siphon out all the oil while wearing a top hat, a monocle and laughing maniacally
>>
>>68251839
>It's not like we go in Libya and just siphon out all the oil while wearing a top hat, a monocle and laughing maniacally
We literaly change their president because of oil trade was too shady and he had too much files on European leaders.
>>
>>68250089
>American education
>>
>>68248678
What does this image even mean? Is this supposed to be a whine?

If we can take the oil from blacks without them doing anything about it then we are simply superior to them. They deserve to genetically die out if they are inferior, simple evolution.
>>
>>68248678

They got paid for the oil. When we sell them our finished products, we don't act as though that gives us a claim on their territory, do we?

Fifty years ago we made a deal. We would decolonize the world, give them the freedom that they clamored for, and go our separate ways. We owe them nothing. If they ruined their societies through inept rule, they can invite us to recolonize them to restore order. But they do NOT get to migrate here, bringing their culture of incompetence to dilute our own culture of achievement.
>>
>>68248678
>come into Africa
>chimps can hardly use a crude spade made of a branch and a stone
>find gold, diamonds, oil
>chimp won't have any means of extracting and using those for the next 2300years at the very least, judging by their technological advancement so far
>HURR DURR YA STEAL PYRAMIDS WE WUZ KINGS GIVE BACK WHITE MAN!!!! :( :( :( :(
>>
>>68252172

I'd like to see the Africans pull the same stunt with China, who's currently draining them faster than a Thai whore in front of 20 nutsacks. The Chinese would massacre them at the border and no fucks would be given except by the weeping white bystanders.
>>
>>68252094
>We
was there a referendum about intervention in Libya? Where the European people asked about this?
Otherwise who's "we"?
>>
>>68252414

If you're dependent on a fossil-fuel based economy, if you're participant in it, your consent to do whatever it takes to secure oil supply lines is implied and acted upon by your public servants and elected officials. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1398060017767.jpg (15 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1398060017767.jpg
15 KB, 450x300
>>68248678
that is an extremely racist caricature of an african person
>>
>>68252414
>was there a referendum about intervention in Libya?
Ahah no ! Even if some did, the others would have intervene anyway.

And who's we ? Mostly UK and France but since we're the EU now...
>>
>>68252763

I wonder why blacks don't complain when white guys are drawn with long thin noses and no lips whatsoever. Clearly this is racist.
>>
>>68248678
>cariacatures of black people

literally
LITERALLY
racist

leftists just can't help but be offensive to those they think they're "helping", can then?
>>
>Taking someone's oil one this one time is good reason to destroy a nation and people forever
>>
>>68252937

Funny thing is, I worked in Sudan. They actually do look pretty much like that, especially in the south. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>68248678
>Euros bring wealth and industry to Africans in exchange for a resource they can't use anyway
>Africans are now entitled to live in Euro countries

I'm not following your logic OP you faggot

Pay debts
>>
>>68248678
The Saudis get rich off this shit. Why isn't Africa? Oh yeah, the corruption. I forgot. So it's everyone elses problem.
>>
Take a hand and they'll take your arm

Wait? That's not how that saying goes... sorry but you have to go back
>>
>>68254835
Give them a hand, they take an arm.
>>
They had no use for the oil.Stealing is somehow implying the were in possession of or utilizing it, they however, largely speaking to the nations you're alluding to, had never once mined for oil. The Europeans are the only reason oil was even discovered. To further pile on, many of these locales which provided oil were nor formal nation states with governments that could represent them, these were essentially, lands at most, inhabited by tribes. Their only claim to the land was that they existed there, they failed to exert control over their resources and thusly, were unable to prevent the Europeans from freely using those resources. When finally pushed, full de-colonization did occur and the resources left to the people, there is no obligation on Europeans to pay back that which was never claimed.
>>
File: hop.png (349 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
hop.png
349 KB, 640x300
>>68248678
>>
>>68248678
> Implying that people who were at the technological level of stone age people when Whites arrived are in possession of barrels of oil.

Natural resources are the property of whoever extracts them first. Only because you fucked a goat 4000 meters above the oil doesn't make you the owner of it.
>>
>implying the oil was barrelled and we didn't have to take it out for them
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.