[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof that the colour of your skin or the flavour of your faith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 482x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 482x517
Proof that the colour of your skin or the flavour of your faith is completely unrelated to national identity. So why are you against immigration, again?
>>
>Asian

Wat?
>>
Creates a disconnect to the past, kills off host culture.

Eventually it becomes just a land with mutts and non host in a land they really don't care about.
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>68247122

>quintessentially British

GG no re, B*itcucks, ahahahaha.
>>
>>68247122
Not true, if you're american or canadian your nationality is american/canadian but your ethnicity will always remain either european, asian, african or of any other race.

For example, in Sweden the swedes are the only real natives (alongside the eskimos), therefore is our national identity tied with our ethnicity and race.

Stop shitposting leaf
>>
File: topbanter.jpg (67 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
topbanter.jpg
67 KB, 704x528

You cant make this shit up
>>
>>68247664
it's not africa.
it's not europe.

sandniggerstan is technically in asia.

*le shrug*

still pretty fucking dishonest, since everyone with half a brain pictures east asians and not shitskins when you use the word "asian"
>>

Arthur died for this
>>
>>68247122
So ugly
>>
>>68248259
Supposedly in Britain they associate it with brownies because they have more.

But honestly if I hear about an Asian raping someone my first thought is a Paki, I think most on /pol/ are the same.
>>
>>68247664
she kind of has some asian phenotypical features going on. I can somewhat see it.
>>
>>68247122

>guardian
>implying she has out stayed her usefulness to the regressive left shills and people are sick to death of her being dragged out to push diversity
>>
File: 1458508238419.jpg (381 KB, 1414x610) Image search: [Google]
1458508238419.jpg
381 KB, 1414x610
>>68247122
canada fuck you
>>
>>68247664
oh god here we fucking go again

learn some fucking geography you utter moron

also they didn't say nadiya was "quintessentially british" they said her cake was. cultural appropriation desu famines
>>
>>68249726
everybody say middle east except english scums who are afraid to say arab
>>
>>68248118
what about sami?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.