[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPOSED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CdfJ0gfUEAQhwO3.jpg (64 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
CdfJ0gfUEAQhwO3.jpg
64 KB, 600x695
Evidence that the protesters were coached on what to say. Talking points were found on the ground after the riot the day of the Chicago Donald Trump rally.
>>
>>68246991
>that last paragraph
What
>>
>>68246991
I don't mean to be a jew but source please. I wanna go ahead and spread it and that'll be the first question they'll ask me.
>>
>>68247292
same here
>>
File: ann.png (337 KB, 582x649) Image search: [Google]
ann.png
337 KB, 582x649
>>68247451
OP is dead, I'll try.
https://twitter.com/OlaffJenkins/status/709257370396798976
This was retweeted by our girl, Ann Coulter, on the 13th of March. Idk how to link her tweet.
>>
Bad example. Chicken have NO IDEA how tasty they are.
>>
So, why would anyone not believe that some Trumpfags wrote these and are trying to pass them off as legit?
>>
Print more of these and spread them around during and/or after protests. Let random people find them and report it.
>>
>>68249990
OR
Print /pol/'s texts and spread them out like they are the genuine ones
>>
>>68250297
OR THAT.
But this one is already pretty good because it's not too extreme, is short and easy to understand, and is quite possibly true.
>>
>>68247093
It's saying that Sanders supporters are cowards
>>
How do black people feel about comparing colonel Sanders to Trump? They love KFC. :/
>>
Trump supporters are still salty about this? Hahaha wow.
>>
>>68251985
So it is true?
That's awesome.
>>
>>68246991
>be a chicken
>not wanting to be extra delicious and taste like freedom
>>
These are literally copypastas of anti-Republican discussions from the past 30+ years.

This must have been typed out by a woman. Even I could make a stronger, more cogent argument and I'm not opposed to the guy.
>>
Of course, making stronger arguments against Trump would make for arguments that could be applied to Hillary.

Shillary's behind it all.
>>
bump

operations are beginning
>>
>>68249222
Leftists have whole organizations dedicated to this shit. Soros personally funds a couple of these via his OpenSociety thing.

Most of them are normal, but trained shills trained to protest and be good goys.

The better and more extreme example would be FEMEN.

Let me repeat just so you remember: Soros most likely PERSONALLY fund organizations which train anti-Trump protesters.
>>
>>68246991
Fucking kikes
>>
Can you be any more of a phoney than by following instructions that start with "Who are you?"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.