[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP B-T-F-O by Mafia Links
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: white.png (201 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
white.png
201 KB, 499x750
>This is the final end.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-wants-us-protect-trump-075827363.html
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has asked the Obama administration to shield from public disclosure court records related to the once-secret criminal history of a former Donald Trump business partner.
>>
Are the Mafia degenerate? Do they deserve the ovens?
>>
>>68246412

No, they hate degeneracy and "moolies" and only let ethnic Italians into their fold. If there were more white groups like them, white people may have a spine.
>>
File: 1457705365991.jpg (55 KB, 612x513) Image search: [Google]
1457705365991.jpg
55 KB, 612x513
>>68245993
>mafia has monopoly on concrete in New York
>Trump, along with the state, banks, road works companies, and every other builder in New York has to buy from the mafia
>OHH DEAR TRUMP HAS DEALINGS WITH THE MAFIA
kill yourself
>>
So he'll get the Italian vote
>>
>>68246412
racially pure and believe only famalan should be trusted

strict marriage tradition and family courts for divorce

pretty based, still dirty criminals
>>
Didn't Alex Jones predict this would happen like a month ago?
>>
>The chief executive officer of Trump Mortgage was E.J. Ridings, who was introduced to Donald Trump by his son, Donald Trump, Jr. According to former Trump Mortgage manager Jan Scheck, who left the company after one year, Ridings lacked leadership.[1]In December 2006, it was reported that Ridings had exaggerated and invented items on his resume.
>>
>>68247407
he's certainly got mine and the rest of my greaseball family
>>
>>68247910
Yes, roger stone explained this as being the next step after Trump University and the bankruptcies
>>
>>68248023
Ah that's right. Couldn't for the life of me remember his name.
>>
*Le nervous man*
>>
>former Donald Trump business partner.
>>
The media might as well kick some rocks around while this is playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y
>>
>>68247055
>only let ethnic Italians into their fold. If there were more white groups like them,

>Italians
>white

riiiiight....
>>
>>68246412
>Are the Mafia degenerate? Do they deserve the ovens?
The mafia is Jewish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
>>
>>68245993
>we don't have any more shockers on trump so here's some shit on an associate
>s-see he's dangerous and racist and a bigot n stuff
>>
File: 1454275147123.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454275147123.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>>68248023
My guess is the next series will be sexual accusations.
>random women come out in masses saying he raped them
>>
>>68248435
>The mafia is Jewish.
>>
>>68246412
Yes you faggot. Back at reddit we don't talk like that.
>>
>>68248783
the american maffia is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.