[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1280x720
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNW4g2Qm6U
>>
>>68245764
I just saw a trailer for God's Not Dead 2

It's about a court case
>>
>>68245764
not bad
>>
>>68245764
Makes Christians look like faggots.
>>
>>68246159
Less talking, more wall building Paco.
>>
>>68246159

This
>>
>>68245889
Wow, I just looked it up and watched it. That movie looks terrible.
>>
It's not great, but leftist campus vermin hate that movie so it's fine by me.
>>
>>68245764
It was just a retarded propaganda movie.
Nothing groundbreaking or remotely enticing was said.
>>
>>68245764
It's a shame we don't get god debates any more
Might just be cuz WLC is old as fuck
>>
It's objectively bad. And God isn't real, so there's that too.
>>
File: satiama_ok_thumbnail_grande.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
satiama_ok_thumbnail_grande.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>68245764

I find the thought that someone might actually like this very disturbing
>>
>>68246577
>It's a shame we don't get god debates any more
What is there to debate about
>>
I know what it was trying to do, but the execution was really off.

Here, an actual, GOOD debate on God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anGAazNCfdY
>>
>>68246159
>>68246532
>>68246630

Why do you hate God?

It's a simple question.
>>
Watched the first one. It's basically any strawman you've ever heard about Atheism just bundled up into a movie. Like "UR ONLEE A ATHEEIST BECUZ U H8 GOD" or "Y DONT U JUST PROVE HES NOT REAL? MURACLES HAPPENED, THATS MY PROOF". This new one is probably gonna be equally bad.
>>
>>68246691
The existence of God
>>
File: 1452061370001.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1452061370001.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
>>68245764
https://youtu.be/1Gfpyz8zRGs
>>
>>68246825
How are you going to debate that

There is no evidence for God, religion is based on faith not facts
>>
File: 1455248593318.jpg (112 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
1455248593318.jpg
112 KB, 564x564
>>68245764
Why are liberals so triggered by this movie?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Does every movie have to have an nihilistic message behind it, or are Christians allowed to make movies that appeal to them?
>>
>>68246876
Why do you hate philosophy?
>>
File: bdfhiosuvy.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
bdfhiosuvy.gif
2 MB, 297x229
muh evil gaytheist (xD) dog died and den he stopped beliebing :DDDD

only Joss Whedon can save teh day eheheh :DDD

BELIEVE IN GOD ATHIESTS OR U GO 2 HELL OR SOMETHING IDK BUT GAWD LUVS U UNLESS YOU DON'T BELIEB IN HIM XDDDD

BUT SRSLY ATHEITS WHY DONT U BELIEVE IN THE SAME SHIT I DO OMG IM SO TRIGERRED I MAKE A MOVIE TO TELL U GAYTHEISTS HOW DUMB AND WONG YOU ARE XDDDDDDDD FUCK UUUOIOOUOIU

t. producer
>>
>>68247021
Religion is not philosophy
>>
>>68246882
Maybe if the message was "God is a cool dude" it would be fine. Rather than "Opponents of our worldview are either just fooling themselves because they hate God, haven't seen the light, or just genuinely pure evil."
>>
>>68246882
>Implying that you have to be a liberal to be an atheist
>Implying that you have to be an atheist to hate a shitty movie
>>
>>68247071
Yes it is, most things are philosophy
>>
>>68245764
Kinda a scam. It isn't designed to bring people into the church, it just takes the ticket money of people already in it.
>>
>>68247087

Are you implying that no other movies besides Christian-influenced ones do this as well? Just curious.
>>
File: 1454936211905.jpg (19 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1454936211905.jpg
19 KB, 403x312
LIKE PLS PLS PLS GUISE STOP BEING A ATHEIST LIKE SRSLY IM SO ANGRY THAT NOT EVERYBODY THINKS LIKE I DO

MAYBE I SHOULD WATCH SOME SHITTY B MOVIE TO TELL MYSELF HOW MUCH BETTER I AM
>>
File: friedcurds.png (901 KB, 799x555) Image search: [Google]
friedcurds.png
901 KB, 799x555
>>68246825

What he`s trying to say is that if you have enough knowledge and expertise to prove god you could just write your paper about it and publish it and then you could have a debate going on. Otherwise there`s really nothing to talk about since elementary school science can easily debunk the bible or any other creation myths for that matter. Maybe getting 1000 people to pray for one child to heal from cancer and that actually happening and repeating this a few times over would start a discussion, but that`s not gonna happen because religion is bullshit m8
>>
>>68247286
No. Again, if they're Christian influenced and just saying "God is a cool dude" then I don't give a shit. But this movie is just mudslinging about atheists. That's why you don't see atheists upset about that movie where the kid goes to heaven for a little bit. It's just saying, "Man, God is a cool dude". Which is whatever. But this one is just a fallacious movie trying to slam atheists in all of the wrong ways to the point where even some Christians denounce it for making them and their arguments look weak.
>>
like pls guise watch dis scary moovie and yll convert tomrorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-05Wmrqhqjs
>>
>>68245764
I am an atheist and I LOVE how this movie triggers fedoras and liberals
It isn't a very good movie at all, but I own it just to piss off my Atheist fedora tier friends.

I think it bugs them so much because it is the exact opposite of all the Hollywood trope about Christians they have been force fed all their lives.

And the MAJOR triggering point is the liberal professors are portrayed how they actually are.
>>
>>68246718
I hate God as much as I hate fairies, Bigfoot, etc. Not at all, because I don't hate things that don't exist.

The people who constantly talk about Bigfoot though, and how he's real, and the whole culture surrounding Bigfoot hunting (like those history channel shows), now that's what I hate.
>>
File: 1455994930866.jpg (20 KB, 402x225) Image search: [Google]
1455994930866.jpg
20 KB, 402x225
>>68247912
>this movie triggers fedoras and liberals
Literally everybody makes fun of it, Christians included
>>
>>68247621
>But this movie is just mudslinging about atheists

and another source of butthurt it holds a mirror up to the fedora faggots
>>
>>68247621

Well the movie would not be very interesting (even less so than it is) if it were simply Christians patting each other on the back now would it?

I think the point being lost on some people is that it was meant to stir up a discussion, not become another feel-good story. That's the reality of the discussion on religion and the existence of God. Once again, I don't agree with this movie as a whole, just saying that it's weird to assume all christian based movies should have the same theme to them (i.e "Man, God is a cool dude").
>>
>>68246159
found the fedora
>>
>>68248116
Do you belong to organizations who soley exist to exclaim their dis-belief in bigfoot?

fuck off fedora
>>
>>68248116
God loves you :)
>>
>>68248136

This thread says otherwise.
>>
>>68245764
arguments are weak as shit and they have someone from DUCK DYNASTY in the movie

How could it not be a pile of dung
>>
>>68248116

If I created a thread about fairies, would you come into it to discuss how much you hate something you don't believe in as well?

I don't believe it in them either, but I won't take time out of my day to rant about them.
>>
this movie was shown on my campus and people got credit for a wholeness class by attending. i go to a Loma Linda University so hence why its so right wing leaning
>>
>>68248644

Woops, i completely misread your post. Ignore my failure.
>>
Time for more Christian movies: The Bike King and the Ten Commandments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0_JMnxl77g
>>
>>68246693
>Stein was born in New York from Jewish parents,

every time
>>
>>68245764
>science supports his existence
keke
>>
>>68245764
>2016
>believing in god
>believing Christianity of all religions
pretty fucking embarrassing desu
>>
this movie sucks
it makes a point that all atheists are theists in denial (because they got some trauma in childhood, god didn't solve their situation and so they stopped believing in god)
that's just stupid, even by christianity standards
>>
>>68245764
'God is dead' was a metaphor for nihilism sweeping Europe in the mid- late 19th century. The statement was made to create a sense of urgency and reflection on Western values that were built on religion. Of course christians take it as a serious personal insult and foam at the mouth about it in shitty nuchristian propaganda..
>>
Ah, and let's not forget, Christian rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w
>>
>>68249185
What religion should you believe in in the current year?
>>
>>68249185
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>68245764
I don't think about this movie.
>>
>>68249152
It doesnt disprove it.
>>
>>68245764
Its funny because of the cases of atheist clubs being denied while the movie was airing.

Christian do have such an odd memory.
>>
>>68246882
Ironic post of the year award. Read a book.
>>
>>68249332
Burden of proof and all that, wienerschnitzel
>>
>>68249000

Don't let that stop you. Probably one of the only debates that has both sides making their point really well. Don't see debates like this these days.
>>
hilarious

Gods Not Dead 2: Tokyo Drift has the president from Red Alert 2 playing a lawyer
>>
>>68245764
Cringy bible memes.

Just a business exploiting dumbasses for money
>>
File: images.jpg (95 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
95 KB, 720x1080
>>68245764
The Christian film industry is such a joke. Here's the trailer for a movie (pic related) coming out sometime this spring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldGTG6iVrU

I saw it first pop up on my Facebook feed and I thought it was a joke or a parody. Nope, it's real.
>>
>>68246882
For the same reason /pol/ is triggered by multikulti inciting movies.
>>
>>68245764
le logical fallacy face
makes christfags look like idiots desu senpai
>protestants
>>
>>68249455
yeah, burden of proof
prove he doesn't exist since you made the claim
>>
>>68249667
Ebin
>>
>>68245764
Gonna watch it.
>>68245889
Didn't believe it.
Fuck me, gonna watch it.
>>
Question to Christians: how do you explain the fact that your god and scripture was literally conjured by the minds of men. It is in the same exact category as Greek mythology. Also, how do you deal with the fact that if you were born in a different geographical area (asia, middle east), you might believe in a different god with the same amount of fervor?
>>
Christianity has become the most cucked religion of the modern era, and there are people on here who will literally defend worshipping a jew
>>
>>68249252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

wrong kind of rap, senpai
>>
>>68248644
If you make a thread about Flat Earth theory I will probably take my time to call you dumb, because that is what you are. Not believing in a thing doesn't mean I have to be apathetic to it.

Actually, being apathetic is the worst option, due to the spiral of silence
>>
>>68249667
>not understanding how burden of proof works

Stop being autsitic, your making religious people look bad.
>>
>>68248275
No dumbshit, I don't have to.

The only thing dumber than an organization that declares how stupid bigfoot's existence is, is the organization that declares that he's real, reading my thoughts, and determining the fate of my eternal soul.

Either way this is a thread about a shit movie, faggot.

For anyone who is unfortunate enough to have seen it, you know it's a piece of poorly produced, poorly written, poorly acted propaganda.

Apparently the only thing new age Christians suck worse at than writing (stealing) music is making movies.
>>
>>68245889
Watched the trailer. I'm willing to bet that she did more than just respond to a kid's question about Jesus with two lines from the bible.
>>
>>68249785
Its even funnier due to the fact that a lot of the jewish folktales come from Sumeria. So you have this odd situation where if I show you the Sumerian tale of the flood it is "myth" but if I show you the Jewish tale of the flood it is serious business
>>
>>68249569
>White people getting saved, black people starve to death.
Well, you better not believe in vodoo, that's a given.
>>
>>68247126
Conservatives uphold tradition. Being atheist is shitting all over tradition.
>>
>>68250345
>you are either a liberal or a conservative
Americans have such a retarded, linear perception of politics that you shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
>>68250345
You don't uphold all traditions, otherwise you would still be a germanic tribesman living in a mud hut.
There is much more to conservative thinking than tradition for tradition sake.
>>
>>68249569
Besides, doesn't the trailer give away all of the movie? There's literally nothing I don't know about it now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxz-Y-c2UUc
>>
>>68250466
T H I S

sometimes i cant stand how /pol/ sometimes disregards common sense and logic because of muh conservative traditional values
>>
>>68249927
Oh of course, the burden of proof means only someone who believes in the Christian God needs to prove anyone. Everything else is just free.
>>
>>68250345
you cant possibly uphold every tradition and still be logically coherent

no wonder people think religious conservatives are retarded when they say shit like this
>>
All "Faith" movies today are just kike schemes to get money using the same 3 plots over and over.
>Plot 1
>Some dramatic version of Bible scene
>Plot 2
>Sad thing happens but everything's okay in the end
>plot 3
>Some fedora who has a bad past debates Christian kid and gets converted
>>
>>68250726
This is either masterbaiting or master retardation. Good luck with the replies lad
>>
>>68250168
THIS is why I own the movie
not because it is a good movie ( it is pretty bad actually)
But because it triggers the fuck out of fedoras

>hang out with Theist friends
>drink beer
>talk sports and women
> play vidya watch movies

>hang out with increasingly fewer Atheist friends
>Christians are sure stupid aren't they?
>even though I never went to college I am super smart because HURR DURR CREATIONISM is stupid
>I saw a cross on a government building IT IS LIKE THE TALIBAN
>some lady on the bus said god bless you to me when I sneeze on the bus and I told her god doesn't exist and she believes in fairy tails
>>
>>68250578
>tradition for tradition sake.
Worship of a deity is certainly more important than tradition for tradition's sake. You kind of seem to be strawmanning with the whole mud hut argument.
>>
>>68250701
They reused the music. There a ton's of christian bands out there, use another one.
>>
>>68250345
Dying at 30 from curable diseases is also a tradition you fucking neckbearded oaf. Please don't breed.
>>
>>68250708
>sometimes i cant stand how /pol/ sometimes disregards common sense and logic because of muh conservative traditional values
Obvious furry detected
>>
>>68246882
no one is saying this movie can't be aired or anything, they're just saying it's shit.

Which it is, regardless of the underlying message.
>>
>>68251097
>Dying at 30 from curable diseases is also a tradition
Not, it's not.
>>
>>68245764
shilly shitty movie where some kids get to pull logic loopholes to support their narrative in an effort to preserve their traditions of christianity. By asserting some kind of modern relevance they already have as a foothold which they don't need, its effectively a very laughable and dumb video
>>
>>68251059
>Worship of a deity is certainly more important than tradition for tradition's sake

Maybe in your retarded head but nothing changes culturally because ultimately you choose your ideas without the help of a god anyways. All you're doing is adding an unnecessary element. I can still be (and am) conservative and atheist, it just so happens libshits are more tolerant of atheism because they're tolerant of anything isn't white male or christian.
>>
>>68251097
>>68250766
I'm beginning to wonder if you people are smart enough to realize that not every aspect of the past is tradition. For example if your house burned down when you were five, that doesn't make house fires a childhood tradition for you.
>>
>>68245764
>atheist professor is actually a believer that's just mad at god
I hate this stereotype. Though I hate hipster liberal atheists that basically treat non-belief like a religion anyway and they're the ones that were against this movie the most.
>>
>>68251043
Total fucking strawman.

You sound like a miserable douche, and if you actually own this movie then you're a fucking retard to begin with.

Anyone who at least tries to think for themselves generally identifies as an "atheist", which isn't even a necessary term in my opinion. You know what it's like to not believe in literally every other stupid religion, atheists just take it one religion further.

I literally only argue about this shit on here, or talk about certain videos or debates with my close friends. I have friend who haven't gone to college like me but who can still use their fucking brains and think for themselves.

Most Christians I meet are either stuck up or literally autistic. The only interaction they get is in their shitty little bible studies. Then they go home and pray to God to give them a gf but it never seems to work.
>>
>>68251059
>Living in a mudhut
>New materials arrive
>Let's reform our housing tradition taking into account our values and needs in light of this new technology

>Praising Tree Gods as a way to explain the mysteries of the weather, life and the land.
>Southern people cut the tree and convert you to their middle eastern born religion with refined explanations and systems
>Scientists discover new facts about weather, life, and the land don't need the previous magical explanations.

It's not complicated, actually, it should be much easier to understand when you come from a religious tradition that broke off from the Catholics just a few hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>68251382
>. I can still be (and am) conservative and atheist
No you can't. You're not conserving anything. Just be honest and admit that Satan has you as his thrall.
>>
File: 1457741737605.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
1457741737605.gif
260 KB, 266x207
>>68251912
>>
File: hail satan.webm (1 MB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
hail satan.webm
1 MB, 636x360
>>68251912
>acting like you wouldn't
>>
>>68251912
>he still believes in old-fashioned conservatism
Man. You get that things are changing right? It'll be 2017 before you know it.
>>
>>68251912
Edmund Burke pls go.
>>
>>68245764
It's shit.
>>
>>68245764

It is shit senpai,I had to watch it twice.

Bullshit arguments and I would not be surprised to find out that it was sponsored by some child molesters
>>
>>68245764
The fact that there is people who loves this movie unironically proves that there is no god
>>
The cringiest part of this movie was probably the part where the professor asked every student to write "God is dead" on a piece of paper to begin the lesson. IIRC it was a liberal studies course or w/e. The "atheist professor" was an autist and all the "atheists" were dumb people (Chink says he's from the PRC and supposedly atheist(?) doesn't know what it is, despite the Chink having no reason to say PRC instead of China)
>>
>>68245764
Retarded
>>
>>68253486
I've only watched the debates from the movie.

Literally
>gods not real because theres no evidence for his existence
>well ackshuyully professor I would turn that argument back on you and say theres no evidence disproving his existence!

A stunned silence falls over the classroom and nobody knows how to approach this totally new, profound, intellectual argument.

Plus the guy gets run over in the end by another atheist, it's totally anti-atheist propaganda for retarded christians.
>>
File: zawarudohasgonemad.png (6 KB, 491x95) Image search: [Google]
zawarudohasgonemad.png
6 KB, 491x95
>>68253909
Tbh I only reached like 30 minutes in and couldn't be bothered to watch anymore, those are the only 2 memorable scenes. Oh yeah also this one Muslim dude being abuse to his daughter for listening to bible podcasts on her iPad or w/e and his little brother scolding her instantly cause only good guys are le Christians.
Tbqh I'm more amazed by how much money the movie made.
>>
>>68254552
Fuck, RIP my English.
Abusive*
Muslim father*
>>
>>68245764
Have not seen it - send link to full movie FaGodT
>>
>>68254552
Im not, this country is filled with evangelical morons.

Christian church is the shittiest too, when you're there they try so hard to be hip and cool and its just painful.
>>
>>68245764
This movie was a beautiful unintentional comedy and drinking game.

I made an exmormon watch it with me. By the end of the movie he was flipping out no longer at the dumb caricatures of atheists, but at the level of intelligence the creators of the movie use to reach christians.
>>
>>68245764
>Believing in God
>The most bluepill ever.
>>
>>68251043
>things that never happened the post
>>
>>68245764
this is to make Christians (aka: Europeans) look like spineless faggots, it also pushes multiracialism which is inherent within Christianity (there is no Jew Nor Greek nor male or female....) as a vehicle for European (white) destruction.

Jewish revenge on the Goyim is thousands of years in the planning.
>>
Half chan loves all the same movies/shows that your average reddit libtard loves. Yes, this movie is bad, but it's no worse than the degenerate, anti-western filth that is released ever year that /pol/tards pay money to go watch.
>>
>Pic related the movie
>>
>>68250701
This movie is going to be fucking AWESOME

>>68251087
It's the theme song and title of the movie, friendo
>>
>>68245764
First one was pretty good. I'll watch the second one, I'm sure it'll be good.

Trump was pretty based when he said he was going to win the war on Christianity. That's my in for no longer being a closet trumpfag. Told my wife today I was going through vote for him because of that.

It's pretty awesome That he realizes Christianity is being shunned by society.
>>
>>68245764
Broken film. The evil atheist professor only resented God because he prayed for his mom's life and she still died. Wasn't an actual atheist so it's a profit's high Christian circle jerk.
>>
Spoiler alert

I like how the main character was never proven right or wrong. But the opposition to him just died, so he was right only because anyone who spoke against him died.

Spoiler alert
>>
File: This_a40081_5703098.jpg (104 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
This_a40081_5703098.jpg
104 KB, 680x989
>>68255423
>>
>>68251043
are you really implying you have friends? i mean cmon dude, we get that pretending is fun and all, i mean how else would you lie about people you obciosuly never met, but that is just too far
>>
>>68245764

Great film and message. Particularly enjoyed the rage and disappointment of the Muslim father when his daughter converts to Christianity.
>>
>>68255967
Yes, I recall this film was also hated by plebbit sjws because it showed a muslim beating his daughter for converting. I'm sure that part outraged half chan pussies, especially the eurocucks among us. Only white men can beat their daughters in movies.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.