[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody help me explain why Hitler was the good guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
Somebody help me explain why Hitler was the good guy.
>>
>>68245213
He was the good guy for those he ruled. Not for anyone else. Thats what a true leader should be.
>>
you won't find the "good guys" in any history book
>>
>>68245213
He ruined the Goyim spiritually and ideologically, cucking them for 70+ years.
>>
>>68245213
Depends what kind of person you are really. If you're a low test, self hating emotional cuck, no matter what I say, you will always see him as a bad person.
>>
Don't fall for the shit stormfags post here Hitler was truly evil killing over 9 million jews in horrible unimaginable ways
>>
>>68245213
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>68245596
>9,000,000 million
ftfy
>>
>>68245444
You're a jew. Your opinion on this man is meaningless.
>>
>>68245596
I heard he put them on a rollercoaster through the gas chamber and at the end the cart stopped and they flew 10 feet into the ovens after being forced to masterbate.
>>
>>68245213
He created the Paradise on Earth in just a few years
>>
>>68245213
Why don't you help yourself?
>>
>>68245874
No I'm not. And he is the reason leftism reigns. I have no problems with the man, but worshipping him is literal defeatism.
>>
>tfw there's never going to be a second Hitler
>tfw Aryans are getting cucked out of existence
Why live.
>>
He was a good guy for the Germans until he got in over his head in the war. Plus he shouldve just shipped all the jews to Madagascar like originally planned but you can blame the Brits for that
>>
He wasn't a good guy.

But Stalin and world communism were the bad guys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.