[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of mine shared this on Jewbook. Well, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
A friend of mine shared this on Jewbook. Well, /pol/?
>>
POO
>>
>>68245158
IN
>>
I see nothing wrong with this picture
>>
IN
>>
>>68245118

The rich ones are staying in their country and not blowing shit up.
>>
when and where did Trump ever say "all Muslims are a danger to us citizens"?
>>
>>68245118
>Tourists and investors are bad but potential terrorists and welfare recipients are good
>>
>>68245118
The rich kebabs model themselves off of rich Americans. They're usually only religious for show and are generally friendly to our interests.

I don't see the problem.
>>
>>68245118

> Falling for the Jewbook

gtfo
>>
How would you actually enforce a Muslim ban anyway? What if they just lie about their religion?
>>
Trump is actually highly critical of Arab gulf states...
>>
>>68245118
Prove that he ever said all muslims are a danger to US citizens.

>you can't
>>
>>68245118
I never heard Trump say that all Muslims are a danger to U.S. citizens.
>>
>>68245118
Rich ones won't blow themselves up.
>>
>>68245118
What is the problem in that pic?
>>
>>68245375
>finances terrorists
yep just like the US
>>
>>68245211
LOO
>>
>>68245118
trump want to ban all muslims temporarly because you cant know which one of them is terrorist
a fucking rich prince not gonna blow himself. he is not a commie shitskin.
>>
>>68245118
Everybody sucks Saudi dick even though they fund ISIS. This is how the world is until they finally dried up their shit countries oil and we finally glass the dessert.

Also the pic is probably from before the campaign, he made deals with everybody to get on their good side. Might as well take a pic of him and Hillary with the caption "what kind of republican talks to a democrat?"
>>
POO
>>
>>68245455
good point, we'll have to stop all immigration then, just to be fair
>>
>>68245375
>and are generally friendly to the interests of the American internationalist elite

FTFY. There are very few people more degenerate and evil than the rich Arab princes. They should all be killed.
>>
File: 1458580676972.jpg (47 KB, 940x600) Image search: [Google]
1458580676972.jpg
47 KB, 940x600
>>68247072
If saudi is funding isis then why are they building a wall? I thought it was to keep isis out?
>>
>>68245118
What did you think once you completely understood what is going on with the jews? Do you despise them or do you regard them as the european spiritual nobility?
After learning a lot of their culture and reading what the great men said about them (bad), i have mixed feelings. What they do just goes on with their law, and they became who they are by following said laws. They may be the nemesis that makes you strive for the best.
>>
>>68248666
ISIS is supposed to keep the middle east destabilized with their goal to conquer the entire world but Saudis don´t want themselves to be destabilized so they build the wall to keep up appearances and give themselves an alibi as to why ISIS isn´t conquering their country.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.