[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Carolina has some of the most restrictive voter ID laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
North Carolina has some of the most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Our state’s voter ID laws prohibit voters from using student IDs, government employee IDs, or public assistance IDs to vote.

We also have a case pending in front of the Supreme Court regarding blatantly gerrymandered districts.

Voting is a cornerstone of our democracy. Our lawmakers should be making it easier for people to cast their vote, not setting up barriers.
>>
Well this is the only way we can ensure that the person voting is a citizen
>>
>>68244847
What the fuck is so hard to use an official state ID or Driver's license?
>>
>>68245072
Because das rayciss
>>
>>68245072
Its just some stupid excuse liberals use to keep illegals voting

Everyone knows it isnt difficult to obtain one
>>
File: 1456525558276.jpg (41 KB, 362x403) Image search: [Google]
1456525558276.jpg
41 KB, 362x403
>>68244847
proud of my state. keep as many niggers and spics from voting as possible.
>>
>>68244847
And lawbreakers should not be voting.
>>
>>68245072
It's not. It's simple anti-voting fraud measures, but it has the side effect of reducing democratic voter turnout which is why they raise such a stink about it.The measures tend to disrupt the whole welfare for votes process. Supposedly the poor can not afford an I.D. (even though they need one for food stamps and other government assistance).
>>
>>68246151
>Supposedly the poor can not afford an I.D.

What the fuck? I live in North Carolina and all that it took for me was like $15 and an hour of waiting at the DMV
>>
>>68246235
I heard california was giving drivers licenses to illegals. Is this true?
>>
>>68246235
Yes, even that little bit of effort is considered an "undue burden".
>>
>>68246336
No
>>
>>68246427
http://www.lacooperativa.org/ab-60-drivers-licenses-undocumented-workers/

They voters now
>>
>>68244847
Wtf. Why don't you get an ID automatically when reaching the apropriate age to your registered adress if you are a registered citizen like in civilized countries?
>>
>>68246638
From your own link

>Unlike traditional driver’s licenses for citizens, undocumented workers will receive a license that states “Driving Privileges Only,” meaning that it cannot be used as a form of identification, to obtain employment, board an airplane, open a bank account or receive other public benefits.
>>
File: 1419224536568.png (437 KB, 1037x767) Image search: [Google]
1419224536568.png
437 KB, 1037x767
Yea I voted in the primary, had to show my ID, was an easy process. If not for these laws what's to stop someone from beating me to the polls, and casting my vote for me? Also, what exactly is the issue with the 12th congressional district? Is it too white or black or something? I live in that district.
>>
>>68246235
You can get a free "voter id" from the dmv
>>
>>68244847
>having a valid state ID
>barrier

Illegal bean detected. You're going back.
>>
>>68246783
> implying I read it past the first line

you're still giving illegals drivers licenses. I bet they will vote soon enough.
>>
>>68244847
Troutman bro here, if you don't have a state issued id, then you are a nigger.
>>
>>68247095
If they do and it can be proven that California let illegals vote the state will get sued by federal courts so fast and so hard your head would spin.
>>
>>68247446
not in obama's america

i'm not joking
>>
>>68244847
I believe they should require that people who vote pay their taxes, not only have an ID. That way they can keep the people abusing the system from voting for people who will continue to give them free "entitlements".
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.