[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now the president of your country. Do you: A. Legalize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14
File: woman-pov-30.jpg (43 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
woman-pov-30.jpg
43 KB, 500x666
You are now the president of your country.

Do you:

A. Legalize all drugs
B. Decriminalize all drugs
C. Do nothing
D. Make stricter laws against drugs
>>
I BUILD WALL
>>
deport niggers and spics then do nothing
>>
>>68244344
I order the boobs to be revealed
>>
Legalize it. All of it.

Things are less edgy when they aren't taboo, so drug abuse would dramatically decrease.
>>
>>68244344
D. Death sentence for all in possession of drugs.
>>
E. focus on more important things than drugs.
>>
E. Give Transylvania to Hungary
>>
>>68244344
Fuccccckkkkk

I'm trying to nofap here. Fuck you
>>
>>68244344
>legalize all drugs
>legalize all weapons
>take what I want and get to the compound.
>observe
>>
All kinda of drugs are legal here now allready. Nice tits Op
>>
>>68244344
>confiscate all drugs
>make the police sell them undercover
>get money
You fucking plebs.
>>
Decriminalize all drugs with minor exceptions for the really bad ones such as bath salts, heroin etc.

Take money that would normally be spent busting users to go after the upper eschelons of drug makers
>>
Legalize them all. Bring them out of the black market, regulate them, and invest the tax revenue into education and rehabilitation.
>>
>>68244492

This tbhfaм
>>
I ban MTV (Marxist Televsion)
>>
>>68244344
>A
After a decade or two of darwinism, I'd look at the situation and decide if it was truly degenerate or if I was the degenerate all along.

what could possibly go wrong ;^)
>>
>>68244688
hello fellow minnesotan
>>
File: 1445602316987.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445602316987.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
BUT WAIT there's more!

This showed up and demand you follow him, take his money or something bad will happen to your entire family.

What do?
>>
I wouldn't legalize all drugs, stupid shit like crack should stay illegal.

Letting criminals earn so much money on drugs must have been one of the biggest mistakes in recent history
>>
>Legalise all drugs
>Make drug tourism,riot tourism,refugee tourism spots
>Earn a shitload of monies
>Pay some debts
>Party with the others
>>
>>68244555
t. bozgor
>>
>>68244688
Holy shit wat
>>
>>68244549

that's why B is the correct answer. it frees up police, judicial, and legislative resources for everything else.
>>
File: 1446501537952.jpg (569 KB, 1445x777) Image search: [Google]
1446501537952.jpg
569 KB, 1445x777
1.secure national borders

2.don't do anything for 1-2 years to see how that effects supply/demand and whether most states don't just legalize what they want during that time.

3.go from there
>>
File: tumblr_lm0ze5bt9E1qkwvs2o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm0ze5bt9E1qkwvs2o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>68244344
A.

Anyone that doesn't pick A or B is either being bankrolled by the drug war or just plain dumb.
>>
>>68244482
This
>>
>>68244883
t. own rapist
>>
>>68244688

Sweden has finally changed its flag I see.
>>
File: 1448433669677.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3266) Image search: [Google]
1448433669677.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3266
>>68244344
D
>Implying addiction and dyslexia are real
>>
>>68244344

Legalize all organic drugs.
Make stricter laws about synthetic drugs.
>>
>>68244344
In Mexico that's a difficult answer.
My option is D, but probably all will turns worse. Just nuke us.
>>
Decriminalize all drugs and allow the states to regulate within their borders but would increase the penalty for bringing drugs across national borders.
>>
>>68244492
I'd expect no less from a citizen of a state that's getting awfully close to fascism.
>>
>>68244722
>"The bad ones"

You're a fucking idiot. Bath salts are only a result of illegal drugs. Chemists tweak molecules to create a veritable masala of dangerous, untested compounds to get around the laws and that's an example. It's the same with every class, including dissociatives, stimulants, hallucinogens, cannabinoids, etc.

The word HEROIN is a trade name, by Bayer. It existed on pharmacy shelves at one time, and it should be regulated. Cartels and the parts of government complicit in shipping in drugs (and they have a long history of doing it) should not have access to the hoards of that black market cash. The drug should be regulated rather than killing people on the streets with hotshots.
>>
F: Death sentence for possession of drugs, and if under the influence of drugs.
>>
>>68245192
E*
What the fuck
>>
>>68245192
Have fun wiping out the billions that consume caffeine to stay awake during the day.
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (33 KB, 377x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
33 KB, 377x200
>>68244344
>legalize all drugs
>have them sold everywhere
>put drug dealers out of work
>create drug manufacturing jobs
>enjoy taxes
>enjoy healthy economy
>tell Merkel to kill herself
>masturbate
>>
>>68244482

you think people take heroin or meth for being edgy? people generally have life situations that drive them to it
>>
>>68245119
>choose option D
>get decapitated with a chainsaw
>>
>>68245070
>My drug is organic, therefore it is good.

Never heard of scopolamine? Or any number of "natural" compounds that would fall under a definition of a drug that are extremely dangerous?
>>
>>68245647
You're right, but making the drugs illegal and creating a subculture where heroin addicts are only in contact with dealers and other addicts is not helpful.
>>
>>68245495
yes, because we all know people on drugs make excellent employees and are the source of a thriving economy!

I live in a legal marijuana state, do you know what it attracted? Hobos, hippies, and wasted youth. Most of which loiter downtown and make their money through begging, which they then buy weed with.
Can't even make this shit up family.

France is already one of the laziest countries in the world, if they were high too then I would expect productivity to hit 0.
>>
>>68245647
this is the larger percentage of users but not always

drug abuse is somewhat inherited I believe like alcoholism or mental disorders

I've met persons with perfect lives that had the drug vice
>>
>>68244865
Hand him from his entrails and parade his corpse naked around the city
>>
>>68244344
i hang all drug addicts

There has and never will be a pothead that's anything but a pseudo intellectual.
>>
Anyone who doesn't pick c is a moron

Why the fuck would I want to deal with this
>>
>Legalize all drugs
>Tax and regulate distribution in the same way alcohol is taxed and regulated
>Driving under the influence of any recreational drug is still a DUI
>Showing up to work under the influence is still grounds for firing

And society prospered.
>>
File: Lee Kuan Yew.jpg (125 KB, 1019x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lee Kuan Yew.jpg
125 KB, 1019x1024
>ITT: DUDE WEED LMAO Redditors
D is the only correct option.
>>
>>68245849
Give it time, let society look down on them like they look down on alcoholics
>>
>>68245849
>people on drugs make excellent employees

Are you saying anyone that drinks alcohol, drinks coffee, or smokes a cigarette is a bad employee?
>>
>>68245849
I ain't gonna hire crackheads in my meth labs.

And France smokes a lot of drugs already. Might as well make some money out of it.
>>
>>68244344
>C. Do nothing

The war on drugs keep stupid niggers off the streets. The only thing I would do is try to use any and all executive power to push through a bill to cut welfare spending to zero so that we can finally go back to being a white country.
>>
>>68244492
I thought that was C over there
>>
File: 1452317283957.jpg (2 KB, 106x124) Image search: [Google]
1452317283957.jpg
2 KB, 106x124
>>68246073
I had a professor from Singapore last year.

He looked legit sad the in class the day after Lee Kuan Yew died.
>>
>>68244422
A but this has to be done first
Remove brick weed
Make american grass great again
>>
>>68245992
This. Take whatever you want, but be damn sure you have no responsibilities that need tending to and that you handle yourself.
>>
>>68246124
>coffee and cigarettes are just like meth/weed/cocaine/ecstasy!
lol you are retarded

>drunk people make bad employees
yeah, that's true.

>>68246121
problem is habitual stoners are far more attractive/common than alcoholics. Since there are no hangovers and weed is dirt cheap. Not to mention there is an accepted sub culture for it that will never go away.

People already do look down on stoners, that doesn't change reality though.
>>
>>68244344
D
>>
Legalize all. Less crime and more revenue. Invest in awareness programs. Let the free market run its course.
>>
>>68245766

i agree that taboo and rejection of addicts is a very big part of the problem.
i still dont know wether they should all be legalized, i tend to no.

im thinking that milder products could be used that have acceptable levels of addiction similar to cafeine or nicotine, for other drugs. remember that underground markets dont have checks on potency and such.

anyways, if something like this is possible, at least one could keep a big check on the producers. for example, cocaine wil never cease to be cultivated (coke) but you can funnel it into a mild product. this way producers wont risk producing strong addictive products like cocaine as is, and less consumers will bother looking for the strong stuf
>>
>>68246406
Also, what >>68245992 said don't regulate it and see what happens.
>>
>>68244344
Send the white Devils back to Europe
>>
>>68244344
Legalize marijuana. Decriminalization possesion. Make sales of dangerous drugs like meth, heroin, pcp, and Crack a capital offense. Mandatory drug treatment for possesion offenses.
>>
>>68244688
Not so much legal as nobody will do shit about it.
>>
>>68245849
There exists such a thing as personal responsibility, and it isn't up to the government to prohibit the use of a plant despite it's impact on "productivity".

I sympathize with your plight, living in one of these pot enclaves which attract these people, but they were like that before they presumably migrated to your state for the laws, so how has criminalization helped?
>>
>>68244344
A
>>
>>68246350
Give it a generation or two, let the hate spread to the children
>>
>>68244344
Put all funding in space research and espionage. Build a ship that can get to Mars and start building there. Take the most intelligent, strong, and clean humans to Mars. Leave everyone else behind and leave the country to rot. Once we're on Mars focus on defending the skies from the other countries and bombing the shit out of Earth because launching from Mars will be much easier and more cost efficient.

Then once the Earth has been salted we'll return and start anew without all the worthless people.
>>
>>68246350
>literally everyone that drinks alcohol is an alcoholic
No.

>caffeine and cigarettes are harmless!

People that don't get their cup of caffeine in the morning when they're hooked can be loathsome to work with.

And yes I'm pretty sure an employee that is on chemo due to metastatic lung cancer thanks to cigarette smoking is going to make for a pretty low productive employee.
>>
>>68246279
Understandably so. /pol/ loves to fetishize authoritarian leaders, yet ignore easily the best one of the 21st century. Dude literally dragged a country in shambles into one of the most prosperous nations on the planet.

https://youtu.be/RBzCxnRZFBM?t=52s
>>
Legalize drugs. Tax the hell out of them, and have VERY harsh punishment if driving, abused in public, or cause harm or damage to anyone else while using them. Have no drug related illness or injury covered by insurance.
>>
>>68244344
Kind of do part C, but let the states decide whether what drugs will and will not be legal
>>
>>68244930
Nah, senpai, I have a lot of family who died as a result of drugs and stuff.
>>
>>68244344
Whatever I do, I must also purge
>>
>>68246878
People at Sandy Hook at a lot of family that died from guns and stuff. I guess the solution is to make guns illegal too.
>>
>>68244851
Never made to the great 'murica
>>68244888
U wut8
>>68245026
The Sweden meme
>>
>>68244344
A: I legalize all drugs and reform criminal accused of possession
>>
File: 1446494624310.jpg (27 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1446494624310.jpg
27 KB, 592x448
LEGALIZE AND REGULATE/TAX LIKE BOOZE, MAKE ACCURATE AND NEUTRAL INFORMATION EASILY AVAILABLE

...and then we can move on to something it actually makes sense to spend time and effort on, like education, healthcare and removing kebab.
>>
>>68246350
I guess you've never hung around a liquor store very long, or worked in one. Drunks are everywhere, in every walk of life, and many of them fully embrace their own destruction and thus form a subculture of their own. Haven't you heard of Charles Bukowski? Ernest Hemingway? Van Gogh? Picasso? Hunter Thompson?

Abraham Lincoln?

>"There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant and warm blooded to fall into the vice-the demon of intemperance, ever seems to have delighted in sucking the blood of genius and of generosity. What one of us but can call to mind some relative, more promising in youth than all his fellows, who has fallen a sacrifice to his rapacity? He seems ever to have gone forth like the Egyptian angel of death, commissioned to slay, if not the first, the fairest born of every family."

The drunk has plenty of culture to feed it's vice just the same.
>>
>>68246599
>it isn't up to the government to manage a successful economy and decent living conditions for its citizens
alright buddy, agree to disagree.

>>68246711
doubt it will happen, the younger generations only get worse and worse. (and less white)

If Hilary wins the election I think I will not care about being American anymore. Probably look for a way out at that point.
If Trump wins but turns out to be a liar, same result.

This country is moving in a really bad direction and if something doesn't throw the breaks on the degeneracy train then fuck this place. Its not at all what it was founded to be.
>>
>>68245069
>addiction isn't real
Anon, you're a real goof
>>
>>68244344
10th Amendment.

I only address drugs that are particularly hard— heroin, crack, meth, shit like that— and only when they cross state lines. Everything else is left for the states to determine.
>>
Stricter. Repeat offenders to any crime are executed.
>>
>>68247151
drinking and driving is a $10,000 fine and jail time.
not to mention the natural deterrents of being unpleasant.
>hangovers
>inconvenient to do on the fly and more fines
>hard liquor doesn't taste good to very many people.
>>
>>68244344
Kill all the junkies by passing out bad heroin, meth, whatever their drug of choice is.
>>
>>68244344

Legalize it with a huge tax on them, and massive propaganda telling people not to use them, like any other thing is handled here.

Allow it but moralize about it to make people feel they are weak and that the government has to control them.
>>
>>68244344
C.

Then I focus on important things instead, such as the failing economy, falling birthrates, uncertain global relations, and mass immigration.

Who gives a fuck about weed, holy shit.
>>
>>68244344
Legalize and heavily tax
>>
>>68247840
Not a bad plan. Personally I'd still keep drug task forces intact to handle unregulated traffic and associated criminality and pour money into treatment as well.
>>
Probably B. Wouldn't legalize though. Some of those hard drugs are nasty shit.
>>
>>68244344
>Drugs
>My biggest problem

Edgy as fuck. This country has much bigger issues; I'd probably look for what the public opinion says (keep them criminalized most likely) and stick to that tacitly until people make up their mind for something else.

There are far bigger issues.
>>
Decriminalise everything.

You morons calling for stricter laws are truly the most reprehensible, subhuman, intellectually bankrupt scum. You see nothing outside of your pit of draconian servitude. You can't develop a forward thinking society by treating its members like children.

Decriminalisation does not equate to denigration of social values, people who seriously want to use drugs habitually will do so anyway. I mean, food is a psychoactive and addictive substance, should we ban that because there are so many fat people? Certainly the societal burden from obesity is greater than the societal burden of illicit drug use, and so is the use of tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>68244344
>send all niggers to north
>recognize the 3 states of south as independent nation
>nuke the north
And a brand new white South Brazil is born.
>>
>>68244344
Decriminalize all drugs, but enforce way harsher punishments on substance abuse when it becomes a nuisance or danger to others. E.g.; buying drugs is not a problem, but if you steal to buy drugs, it will increase your sentence for the theft by 50%.
>>
>>68244344

I´d chose the swiss model were people can go to "pharmacies" and get clean drugs and needles under supervision. Any drugs except from these places will be illegal, also private drug dealing illegal. Consumption itself is not illegal.

BUT for taking drugs at these places you´d have to be registered which in turn could have some backlash regarding welfare or custody of your child (and similar stuff that would make sense).
>>
>>68247540
There are also legal penalties for driving under the influence of marijuana in all 50 states.

I find most pot smokers to be unpleasant, what with their constant inability to hold a conversation and such.

>hangovers
I don't get them, and most that do learn to fend them off with more drinking.

>inconvenient to do on the fly
Have you not heard of flasks or rushing off to the liquor store for a quick handle to drink in the car? Alcohol produces no smoke and therefore no stigma.

>hard liquor doesn't taste good to very many people

I guess all of those whiskey and rum connoisseurs are just batshit then?

I don't even know what I'm arguing with you. You're obviously high, but godspeed.
>>
File: hkgkgfhkg.jpg (31 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
hkgkgfhkg.jpg
31 KB, 500x335
>>68244344
Since we have places where addicts can come and get a dose/shot (heroin and other shit) for free I don't see the point of changing this law.
Law must be lifted for scientist to do research on them easily.
But...
Weed falls in that category where changes must be made first.
I would launch an analysis on countries that have legalized weed so better law would be made. I'm bit scared of young man going to work still high, getting in accidents and shit, you can check for alcohol but for weed?
Is alcohol drug too?
I say yes. I see some possible changes there too.
>>
>>68244344
>D. Make stricter laws against drugs

This, plus build a wall to stop all the drugs coming from mexico and make it so if a person killed someone in a drug related crime, of any kind, gets the death penalty.

I'm a big believer in executions and wished our country used it more on cases with 100% guilty with no room for doubt verdicts. People that kill innocents are no longer people, but animals.
>>
Start world war 3 to jump start the econimal
>>
>>68248318
>and get clean drugs and needles under supervision

Why not just put the person in a prison until they come off the dug cold Turkey?
>>
>>68248318
What's the point of this? You're not Swiss, so you'd have similar problems as America. People would not be able to afford these methods and they'd go underground for it. What do you do with them, lock them up?

Then, at the end, what's the point? It's effectively criminalized. You acknowledge that use is detrimental to health and society.
>>
>>68244344
>legalize drugs
>make them super potent
>watch as scumbags die off
>no one ever wants to do drugs again
>>
>>68248555

To illustrate my point, Portugual decriminalised all drugs 14 years ago and has one of the lowest death rates from drug use in Europe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/portugal-decriminalised-drugs-14-years-ago-and-now-hardly-anyone-dies-from-overdosing-10301780.html

Prohibition does not work. Stricter enforcement doesn't work. No police force has the power to stop illicit drug use, it is a waste of resources. UK has extremely draconian drug laws and our rate of consumption of illicit drugs is sky high (pun intended).
>>
>>68244726
This
Take away money from organized crime and tax it harshly to discourage abuse
Get tons of tax revenue
>>
File: hitler.jpg (187 KB, 634x709) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
187 KB, 634x709
>>68244344
A
Kill a nigger and skull fuck a jew
>>
>>68244344
None of the above

>shut down 4chan
>>
>>68248989
If you highlight my ID and look at my other posts, you'll see I'm not for prohibition at all, but for personal responsibility. And if you're the limey that posted how we don't forward a nation by treating it's citizens like children, I commend you. I agree. You read my post out of context.

I don't necessarily like every example of a pot smoker, but I still don't think it's the government's job to prohibit it.
>>
>>68244344
Decriminalize possession and use, people who use are considered mentally ill and are strongly recommended for rehab programs. Dealers are still illegal and go to jail for long periods of time.
>>
File: 464353070.jpg (200 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
464353070.jpg
200 KB, 594x396
>>68248989
>prohibition does not work
You learn that on Reddit or something?
>>
>>68244482
t. person that never met a crack addict.
>>
>>68244344
D
>>
Our president doesn't have executive powers to make law.

Decriminalising all drugs would be my first instinct but why not tax them if they are being sold in shops? So I will go with legalisation.
>>
>>68244344
D, and build a wall alongside Albania and Kosovo border
>>
>>68244344
D
Because these fucking poorfags will keep poisoning themselves with cheap synthetic drugs made in dirty malaysian basements even if i'll allow them to blow weed.
>>
Destroy all executive power relating to drugs
>>
>>68244344
i would quit giving foreign aid to the countries that that hate Americans because why the hell should american tax payers give there hard owned money to countries that hate them
and use said money to build a wall
>>
>>68249601
then use said former foeighn aid money to build a wall use the rest to rerejump start our economy
>>
File: 1454189383289.gif (2 MB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1454189383289.gif
2 MB, 312x312
>>68244344
First A

Then endorse donald trump for president. Condemn bernie and Hillary. And burn down ted cruzs birth place.

Ship all Muslims to Mexico and help trump build wall.

War isreal

War Australia cause they're cunts

Swear allegance to the god emporer.

All is right
>>
decriminalize small scale possession
absolute bullshit people's lives are destroyed over small amounts

but I'd throw the book at traffickers
particularly people moving large amounts of stuff across country and state lines
need a much stronger presence on the border and searching cargo containers entering the country
>>
Deport niggers
???
Profit
>>
>>68244344
Do whatever the jews say you have to do.
>>
>>68246996
yeah and drugs being illegal really helped them didnt it retard
>>
>>68244344
D. Execute the illegals
Build wall
MAGA
>>
>>68250893
meant for
>>68246878
>>
B.

There should be a token police presence sweeping up the worst of the filth, but if somebody truly wants to shoot krok and watch all his limbs turn solid black then that's his own decision.

Drugs are exactly what we need to bring back natural selection. Darwin frowns on our current state of things.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.