[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polygamy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
Should polygamy be legal in western countries?

Do you consider it to be detrimental to society, or is it beneficial somehow?

Is it unfair to women to have to share a husband?
>>
>>68243616
>t. mohamed
>>
>>68243616
Yes.
Freedom of association.
No, if they entered into the relationship voluntarily.
>>
>>68243616
I think it should. Marriage doesn't mean jack shit anymore. If a bunch of consulting adults want their orgy to get married, I say it's their freedom to do it. I don't think it's right but this is America.
>>
>gay marriage became legal before polygamy

The word marriage is pointless anyways now.
>>
>>68243616
No.This would allow muslims to breed even more.
>>
Should be legal. You need other women to protect your assets. If you divorce one wife, she's going to try to take you to the cleaners, but your other wives will fight her and protect your assets for you.
>>
>>68243616

The thought of loving someone other than my girlfriend disgusts me and violates the sanctity of marriage.

But you know what, faggots can get married now so i guess marriage serves no purpose other than measly government benefits. So fuck it, polygamy should be legal.
>>
File: 1278368821917.png (190 KB, 288x600) Image search: [Google]
1278368821917.png
190 KB, 288x600
>>68243616
If everyone consents to it, then it's difficult find a moral argument against it. There'd be a lot more lonely men though.
>>
>>68245672
Sluts would take multiple husbands to be stuffed in every whole every night, it evens out.
>>
>>68243616

Yes but only in the case of multiple males with one female. The other way would be sexist
>>
>>68243616
At least pic related is keeping the two white girls closest to him. Black woman must be his kitchen wife.
>>
>>68243616
>marriage used to be an institution promoting the common good by providing stable family environments for children to be raised in
>now it's just a piece of paper with a government signature saying "so-and-so loves so-and-so"
Marriage is completely redundant now. It's been so thoroughly redefined that there's now no logical standpoint to prevent people from marrying multiple people, or even marrying inanimate objects. As soon as you remove children from the equation the insitution becomes meaningless.
>>
File: typical_mormon_family.jpg (28 KB, 487x300) Image search: [Google]
typical_mormon_family.jpg
28 KB, 487x300
>>68243616

Sure, why not? There are more women than men in some countries anyway.
>>
>>68244879

I like the way you think, anon.
>>
I would just make a clause that said "yo by marrying my harem I give up any benefits given to my wife"

otherwise there would be a guy with a great corporate healthcare plan that marries like 1000 people for smeckles
>>
File: woth the wait.gif (153 KB, 494x419) Image search: [Google]
woth the wait.gif
153 KB, 494x419
>>68243616
I couldnt imagine being married to more than one woman. Women are nuts, and its hard enough staying sane with one girl nagging everyone once and a while, now amp it up to 3 in his case.
>>
>>68243616
Any agreement between two consenting adults that doesn't cause harm should be legal.

But polygamy causes harm:

1. High likelihood of psychological damage to the wives.
2. If alpha males get all the sex, beta males become disgruntled non-productive members of society.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.